• Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (4)
Geoff H

Geoff HRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Served my purpose well

Needed a particular item (Makita battery charger) Too impatient to wait for ebay and too dear at Bunnings.Cashies had one advertised at local store (Cooly) for the right price.Rocked up and it was in my hot little hands presently.Item absolutely served my purpose and happy with purchase.Other items for sale seemed fairly priced depending on what you're after. Lose a star because the staff are a bit slow .Had to stand around for a while before I got served

BernieW

BernieWPerth, WA

Consider this before applying

Don't expect your product to come in time

It said my product would take 3-8 days and it's the eight day and I checked my email and 4 days ago I received an email saying my product was dispatched and I clicked on the tracking link to find out that the earliest day for it to come is today and the latest is five days later.

scott

scottbrisbane

check elsewhere before buying

if you see something you like I would advise to then check online on something like ebay or an online store and you will no doubt find it alot cheaper and newer, don't impulse buy anything. There is some ok prices things like sound gear and hand tools which they have so much of they are trying to unload.

I have seen second hand items instore even more expensive than the item was new, it's a questionable business tactic even though it's legal i feel it preys on peoples ignorance. phones especially very overpriced . you can get new phones that are better for cheaper. Do not sell anything to them either, use something like ebay to sell it, you will get alot more.

Anna

Anna

Easy and quick

I needed money to pay a vehicle rego and found myself short of cash after spending a heap on repairs. The process was quick, and the repayments for a very easily obtained short term loan arent terrible. The woman who took my details was professional and understanding.

Will review again after Liam has been paid out.

sim one

sim oneAdelaide

it works well for me

Very happy with the way they organizer the loans for u customer service is is very helpful and affordable happy with there help the repayment s

Trudy

TrudyAustralian Capital Territory

Woden, personal finance

Every time I go into tbe Personal Finance section, Woden, ACT, the staff are nothing but friendly & helpful... I have never experienced any issues like some reviews indicate... Of course, I hate paying such high interest, but such is life when your trying to re-establidh & 'pushing s*it up hill'!
Thanks for giving me some options when I have nowhere else to turn!

Jo D.

Jo D.Brisbane

Warranty????????

My disabled son purchased a laptop from CC Capalaba for $219. Several keys didn't work. He tried to return it three days later but request was refused. His father went with him next time to return it but the employees refused. No manager was available to speak to and the employees didn't know when the manager would be in. It seems no one can contact the manager by phone or email to find out. The customer service was deplorable. The store is displaying a 30 day warranty on goods but according to their website the warranty is 90 days. Cash Converters should be more responsible when dealing with vulnerable people.
Update. Manager was available today. She was very helpful and offered a credit note for the cost of the laptop. Thank you Simone

Sufiyan

SufiyanNew south wale

Recently bough 3 item.received 1 only

Recently bought 3 item as a gift for my family before went oversea next few weeks..

Only receive 1 out of 3..paid for express of COURSE.customer complaint came without no further action.will see how its going in time being.however a big “THUMBS UP” for craigiebrn store for delivered. 27/11/18.till 1/12 only 1 arrived.400$+ spent there.

Find out how Cash Converters compares to other Services

New webshop site rubbish.

The new webshop is rubbish. You can't navigate like the old one. Don't think I'll be buying again.
Also tried to login. said it was invalid.

Marianne

Marianne

Judgemental staff At Parramatta

A friend hoped for a loan on his bicycle and I went with him. Because the bike was a hand-me-down kind of gift from a friend, thus no receipt of purchase, the clerk seemed to assume it may have been stolen, as her attitude towards us became quite frosty. She explained that bikes are the easiest things to steal, therefore if a receipt can't be produced, then no sale or loan can be given. Fair enough, but her attitude was appaling all the same as she was quite friendly upon the initial approach.

Oceane

Oceane

Cash Converters Cairns great service.

I purchased a bike, microwave and other items from Cash Converters in Cairns and was very happy with the service provided. Prices are really attractive, good second hand choice.

Miss Ling T

Miss Ling TSydney

Penrith Service

My partner has been going to cash converters for a very long time. Generally for short term loans.
The service is impeccable, and will recommend it if you are struggling to get cash quick. No one likes paper work especially my partner.

cavv

cavvAU

They Provide the Retal experience to the used marked, but at a cost.

Very dissapointed

I bought your twin tub after 12 months the paint peeled off and the whole bottom of the machine has gone rusty my friend has the same machine same problem

Find out how Cash Converters compares to other Services

Ok, but expect a fair few screw overs if shopping online.

Misleading Loan Calculator On Website

I always expected a high interest loan with Cash Converters anyway and used their loan calculator before going in then finding out at the end of my application in store that for the first 6 months of the term I'd be hit with double the monthly repayment amounts originally quoted.

Not only this but when you're not even halfway through paying your loan expect to get calls from your local cash converters store saying due to paying on time we're happy to offer you another loan.

Um no thanks and that's just encouraging people to go more broke.

Computer has last word

Paul A

Paul ASalter Point, Western Australia 6152

If you use their Webshop, to buy something expect to have supply Credit Check details...

Complaint about refusal of pay day loan

They say I received an emergency payment but it was a crisis payment from centrelink for leaving a domestic violence situation. I would not have received this payment if I was not in a domestic violence situation. Seems unfair that I should be refused when I did not ask for the violence.