Cash Converters
See the Best Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Cash Converters? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (2) and Variable Rate (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (11)
Barbara L.
Barbara L.Hunter Region, NSW

Best customer service EVER!

I ordered an IPad on Friday afternoon. It was delivered today (Monday) at 11am! I was so excited. It is in beautiful condition and was very cheap compared to EBay , Gumtree or Marketplace. I also have a 90 day warranty. Thank you so much. I couldn’t be happier!

collards
collardsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never had any problems buying online from the Cash Convertors Webshop

Brazozla
BrazozlaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't use them if you don't want to pay interest

Steven E.
Steven E.Southwest, VIC

Purchased a item from the Caloundra store through the online webshop i paid express post It was packed extremely well and protected sent within 1 business day i received it two days later. Item was exactly as described. I was also sent emails with order updates and tracking notifications i would not hesitate to use them again.

Jayson
JaysonPerth

Cashies Hampstead Gardens, S.A. What a Great Vibe !

Robyn
RobynMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Locky exceptional service.

I was attended to by Locky, exceptional customer service, displaying professionalism and human interaction to the needs of not only me, but phone attendance as well, his all round multi task abilities, can only be enhanced by further encouragement to go further with the company.

Andy
AndySouth East Queensland, QLD

Cash Converters Sunshine online purchase

I bought a Milwaukee impact bit set from CC Sunshine and the whole process was positive. Email confirmation of purchase, followed by shipping updates and my item arrived in Brisbane several days later. Would definitely recommend this store for online purchases.

sadsack
sadsackSydney, NSW

Excellent value

Excellent value and great items for sale, recommend to all bargain hunters and shoppers. Trusted and great people. All round Australia can buy with peace of mind at this shop online or go in. A-1+++

Adam
Adam

Best loan experience

Cash converters are very friendly staff members and are always looking to help the customer out no matter what I definitely would say it's the best place to get a loan and very low interest

Nic
NicSouth Australia

Its a great idea. Friendly service

Great idea, friendly service, lots of options and great with repayments. I would recommend them in gawler south Australia very highly. I would refer alot of people if i could

Rinnie
RinnieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Danielle is the best!!

Cash Converter's Noosaville. Staff is so friendly . great if you need cash in a hurry..unlike bank's. When you're in a bind..this is a great help!! very happywith the friendly service and prompt payment!!

Silena
SilenaPerth, WA

Fantastic service from Murray Bridge store

Even though I completely stuffed my first online purchase, I was contacted by Katelyn of the Murray Bridge store and told she would post it to me even though I accidentally pressed store pick up lol
High level of customer service and thank you.

thegypsycat
thegypsycatHunter Region, NSW

Fantastic Staff

I have dealt with Cash Converters Mayfield branch on & off for over a year. The staff there are the most wonderful people you could ever meet. So thorough and personable. In particular Jordan,Emma & Natasha. Can’t praise them enough. 10/10

Jess
JessGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy simple smooth online process

As a new customer was desperate to get a small Loan for education purposes and they gave me exactly what I needed. Quick and easy application online, fast application review an process was submitted within hours. Received funds within an hour after signing digital contract online. No hassle to make appointment to go in, no phone calls just a straight forward online easy experience + I received the help I needed. Thanks Cash converters

Terence Wilson-Winship
Terence Wilson-WinshipSydney, NSW

Great customer servi

I attended the Burwood Road branch Nsw of cash converters. I received a wonderful service from Leanne. She was so welcoming and friendly. It was such a great pleasure being served by her.
I would most definitely refer you to the shop. Leanne brightens your whole day up. Thanks
Leanne for your wonderful customer service
Have a wonderful day