Cash Train

Cash Train

See the Best Short Term Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Cash Train

3.5

kel
kelCentral Queensland, QLD

Rude, Unwilling to help and Hang up phone

Pami
PamiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

These guys are good .

I was declined few time before because of other small loans from drifferent lenders but i applied for 1500 today and they approved me within 3 hoursa nd money has already been transfered.

James
JamesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Predatory Lending Practices

Cash Train is a predatory lending company , that entices people to apply and borrow at high interest rates Consumers should be aware to avoid this company as they charge an interest rate of 48% and the terms and conditions of the loan contract do not meet NCCP lending standards. Everyone should avoid borrowing money from this company.

Loan Start DateMay 2020
Loan Term 24 months
Benjamin T.
Benjamin T.Mid West, WA

Excellent Service - Genuine Company

So I needed help and I my credit isn't the best.
I am on Centrelink but I also work for myself and have invoices to show my additional income.
when I applied I only applied for what I needed. $1000
They took a while and asked me for more information and proof of my income which I was happy to provide ultimately they made sure I wasn't getting myself into any debt I couldn't afford.
after a couple of days I was approved
and that same day funds were deposited into my account.
I will say I was worried after reading all the negative reviews but in my case things went well and as advertised. so I'm writing this review to reassure people that they actually do give people a go. !!

Loan Start DateMay 2021

Tricky Niki
Tricky NikiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing customer service

The customer service team at Sunshine are genuine and go out of their way to assist you. No extra costs, I’m very satisfied with the rate i received with this loan

Jay Mark
Jay MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

BEWARE!!!dont use this company.worst customer service.GOODNA BrAnch!!!

Worst customer service in Australia dont deal with this people all they want is to take your money.never again that i will deal with this people dont use it dont use this company

Loan Term 20 months
NAUFAL Mohammad Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cashtrain dispute.

Hello I applied for a $5,000 Loan with cashtrain and agreed to a $2,500 Loan which we agreed on when they sent me the contract which i signed and then a day later whilst how withing for my funds to go in as this was to buy a car to get to the new job I was supposed to start and to then hear that the application was not aproved well it was and i signed the contract that cash train sent me to then not even give me a justified answer as to why now i need no I want an answer or i will seek advice from the ombudsman.

Loan Start DateMarch 2021
Loan Term 9 months

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Meg
MegSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service !

I have had many loans with Cash Train over the last 3 x years, all they expect is that you pay your repayments consistently & on time, I think their lending criteria is entirely reasonable. Friendly customer service as well !

Loan Term 2 months
SMC
SMCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rubbish - Don't reward LOYAL Customers

Don't go near these sharks, pay loans out early and don't reward loyal customers, avoid "trash train" and "trash convertors" both disgusting. I'd recommend Fundo if you want a fair go, rewards for loyal clients and looking after people who pay early and on time. Next Stop should NOT be Cash train.

You've been warned.

Also take 3-4 days to "assess applications" proof they don't care.

Sambo
Sambo

Very poor company they say there better then cigno at least cigno give u a chance

Doesnt approve applications earning over a 1 k they claim there better then cigno not a chance at least cigno give u the chance to actually get a loan cash train don t

Loan Start DateOctober 2020
Tony7912
Tony7912South East Queensland, QLD

Very poor

I can't state enough how unprofessional this company is. They are a pay day lender and anyone borrowing from them should understand that. They have slow response times and want you to jump through hoops for what would be considered a lender of last resort. Will never borrow from them again.

Loan Start DateAugust 2018
Loan Term 3 months
Jace B.
Jace B.South East Queensland, QLD

Easy and quick approval, time to recive fun's need work, 9 hours to receive funds when I was approved in good time

Long time to recive fun's when stated with in couple of hours, bit doesn't say that the bank is in another state and closes and early then other bankss, overall good service

Loan Start DateMay 2019
Loan Term 2 months

Last resort

Customer service representative was friendly and informative.
Very satisfied with the promptness of approval then payout of loan.
The rate is quite excessive. Maybe members (like myself) who occasionally receive loans, and always pay back on time, could get a lower rate.

Loan Start DateMay 2019
Josephine
JosephineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly recommended

Fundings came on time. No fuzz with the application process. Customer service was great. The company delivered what they promise. Will surely recommend this firm to others. Well done guys!

Loan TypeFixed Rate

This is the best service and help line, very understanding so thankful for being a valued customer.

Fast service, really helpful, very thankful for the assistant. Very understanding. I was so happy when I got the help when I was in need. I felt like a valued customer. Thanks

Loan Term 4 months