Cash Train

Cash Train (page 2 of 31)

Super easy process

Took no time at all. Thanks for the assistance. I really appreciate it
A quick way to get some cash for an emergency. Money in the account the next day.
Really helped me out

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateFebruary 2019
Loan Term 3 months
Cash Arrival1 day(s)
We're glad we could help Steve! Thanks for leaving your feedback,

Great easy to do

Easy to apply, quick approval of the loan Money was in the bank the next day.
Customer service was great no extra costs.
The rate is ok could be lower but I guess they have to make money.

Very good.

My customer service experience with this company was excellent. The loan was approved in less than a hour. There were no unexpected costs or no other issues while on this loan. I was very satisfied with the rate I received for this loan. This company helped me when I needed them straight away. Thank you.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
We're so glad we could help! Thanks for leaving your feedback.

Pleasantly surprised!

I was very pleased that they gave me a loan. My credit rating isn't too good so I'm very grateful that they took everything into account. The three repayments instead of just one will make repaying the loan effortless. They probably have the most user friendly application process out of all the lenders I have used over the years.

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019
Loan Term 3 months
Cash Arrival0.5 day(s)

Wait Time

In the past, getting a confirmation of a decision to loan application has been quick and simple - however recently I have waited longer than usual for a response. Not quiet impressed with this at the moment.

Your feedback is important to us and has been noted. We take customer service very seriously and we are always looking for ways to improve.

Fast easy and no hidden costs. Money in my bank the same day. Saved me numerous times in emergencies Excellent customer service
Would highly recommend Cash Train to anyone. Thank you

Application Process

Nothing but good things to say

Very easy to use, very easy to apply, always a quick response and friendly service. Like I said, I have nothing but good things to say. I've never been let down.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2018

Fast friendly no hassle loan

Submitted application early in the morning and was paid that afternoon great service and friendly service thanks guys was good job

Perfect

I have used cash train 5 to 6 times no problems and very Professional and will use again in the future

Helped out in so many ways Thank you so much

Customer Service was outstanding explained everything I needed to know completely , always willing to help you through any situation

Very helpful when needed help. Cash train always there to look after you.

Very satisfied with help you provide Can't live without it, I always count on cash train. Thank you very much

Day two and still waiting for loan to be reviewed

Was easy to apply for loan however the process hasn’t moved to review stage yet and it has been two days

Absolutely unreliable

Took 5mins to apply which was all good, once approved was informed it would be an hr upto 4hrs before funds. 3 days later still waiting!!

I'm really sorry to hear this. Once approved we disburse the funds to your account within 4 hours however, after that, it can take up to 3 days before your bank clears those funds.Seeing as you have waited 3 days, please send over your full name and date of birth to reviews@cashtrain.com.au and l will investigate your account for you.

Great help

Was very happy with Cash Train. It was easy to apply and approval was fast. Money in account same day. Thanks

That's great to hear! thanks for leaving your feedback.

Great customer service

The Customer service was great every time, no hidden cost at all , over all 10/10 satisfaction highly recommended for sure

That's great to hear!! Thanks for leaving your feedback.

Great team them and money 3 help out so much and fast on replaying could not think of anything else all round great team to borrow money from

Terribly slow service

Been waiting since the 26th. Customer service is also slow. Two emails this morning with no answer. Never going thru this mob again

I'm really sorry to hear this. As you can appreciate, this time of year is very busy with a higher than usual volume of applications. Please send your full name and date of birth to reviews@cashtrain.com.au so l can investigate and have someone contact you.

Perfect I love it. Fantastic

I love everything about this loan. Quick service.
More than satisfied . Will recommend it to friends and families . All my needs are covered so wonderful. Thanks

We're glad we could help Anne! Thank you for leaving your feedback.

Easy process and Fast..No Credit file blemish.

Was a bit stuck 2 weeks ago and Cash Stop at Autobarn Taree had no problems advancing within an hour or 2. Fast, efficient, friendly and easy Thanks for your help :)

This is awesome!

I was surprised by the short wait before being approved for my loan. Fast and efficient. Waited a few hours for funds but was worth it. Thanks!

Do cash train review loans on a weekend?
No sorry for you to get it on that day you have to have it in by lunchtime Fri it will go in Monday lunch time

Hi I applied for a loan yesterday afternoon with cash train which has been approved . It was before 1pm when it was done . Just curious to know if I will be getting money today at some point even thought it’s saturday ? I also bank with ANZ . Please let me know .

I thought it was same day payment? I'm with ANZ my loan got approved at 1pm still not in and I just seen that I had to wait up to 2 business days surely that isn't true
They send the money once approved (11am for me QLD time). I'm with ING and it was there the next morning