Cash Train

Cash Train (page 3 of 31)

Excellent!!

Fantastic service and super quick approval about 1hour and same day fast transfer of funds . Would highly recommended Cash train!!

Easy application

Great customer service, quick results and reasonable rates. Online application process easy to use. Excellent communication and great support service.

Hard to contact

Tried to contact them through email and live chat, no one replys, live chat always broken. Been waiting days for application to be accepted not fast at all.

Cashttain is the absolutely best lender no others can do the same

Cashttain never refuse or fail you om any reasonable loan, money come pm time with no delay. It is ansolutely the best of the best lender in market

Fast approval

So fast with decision and help Everyone to their individual needs and financial position. Will continue to be a customer for years to come

We're glad we could help! Thank you for leaving your feedback.

Fast and reliable

Flexible, reliable and professional. When i really need them, they always there. My pay comes fortnightly, ocassionally i have short cash to cover my expenses such as unexpected bill. So cash train lend me money.

Awesome and Amazing

Customer Service was Awesome. Consultant who called me regarding my application was professional and friendly. Application process was amazingly quick and simple

Super quick process and payment

customer service- perfect
No unexpected costs or issues
Affordable payments
Understanding if a payment needs to be deferred
Thanks Cash Train!

You have been a huge help

Perfect for those times in need when you have no money. You guys have helped me out a lot since my hubby left.

We're so glad we could help Lesley! thanks for leaving your feedback.

Fast and efficient service

Very satisfied print and efficient service
Loan was in my account later the same day
Your staff were very friendly
And arranged a loan repayment that was affordable to me

This is perfect.

Good customer easy and quickly I’m gonna reapply at the future I’m satisfied for my loan customer is more experience.

Cash train rating

Good customer service very quick response, the only thing I would recommend to change is the members portal, it doesn’t have any options like payment button for if I choose to pay my loan out early and it doesn’t show me dates of when I will finalise my loan. It would be good if I can see that into the members portal. Other then that every thing else is excellent.

Thank you for your feedback Kathy, we appreciate all ideas on how we can improve our service :)

This is the best ever including staff. 100 stars

Extremely satisfied, customer service was excellent everything explained through whole process. Would highly recommend. Great job cashtrain and money 3.

They help when in need

I am very satisfied with their customer service and I have high regards for this company as they haven't overcharged my loan.

First class service

Very good, helpful and supportive . The staff where polite and most informative . Will be back in future for your excellent service Alb

Excellent that saved any extra burden thank you!

It was Very easy and helpful to apply for my loan and was very prompt to go into my bank account.

That's great to hear Chris! Thanks for leaving your feedback.

This is perfect can’t live without them

Very satisfied and was such a easy process, would highly recommend cashtrain to my friends and family. It’s always a joy to deal with.

Great efficient service. I love cash train.

Very impressed with the service.have used cash train more then once and have help me so much through any financial situation. Thank you.

Great service and helpfull

Great service as i needed a loan to get my airfares finalised for my son to get to sydney for christmas. No hassle service

That's great to hear! Thanks for leaving your feedback.

Great for unforeseen problems

Good service, polite, but thorough fast acting Thanku that all I have to say, I don’t need to write a story

I submitted an application 11am Saturday. When would I hear back about the outcome?

I'm on the disability pension and want to know if you allow? I have been using Cigno loans and seems i can't get a loan higher than $250, now i know i can get better because 4 years ago i had bank loan of $5000 and paid it off with in 2 years and still had cash to spend for living

Do cash train review loans on a weekend?
No sorry for you to get it on that day you have to have it in by lunchtime Fri it will go in Monday lunch time