Cash Train

Cash Train (page 3 of 31)

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (14) · Line of Credit (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term 2.583 months (12)
  • Cash Arrival1.458 day(s) (12)

Perfect I love it. Fantastic

I love everything about this loan. Quick service.
More than satisfied . Will recommend it to friends and families . All my needs are covered so wonderful. Thanks

Customer CareCash Train

We're glad we could help Anne! Thank you for leaving your feedback.

MarciaN

MarciaNBlaxland

Easy process and Fast..No Credit file blemish.

Was a bit stuck 2 weeks ago and Cash Stop at Autobarn Taree had no problems advancing within an hour or 2. Fast, efficient, friendly and easy Thanks for your help :)

This is awesome!

I was surprised by the short wait before being approved for my loan. Fast and efficient. Waited a few hours for funds but was worth it. Thanks!

Rocket

RocketMelbourne

Excellent!!

Fantastic service and super quick approval about 1hour and same day fast transfer of funds . Would highly recommended Cash train!!

Easy application

Great customer service, quick results and reasonable rates. Online application process easy to use. Excellent communication and great support service.

Hard to contact

Tried to contact them through email and live chat, no one replys, live chat always broken. Been waiting days for application to be accepted not fast at all.

Cashttain is the absolutely best lender no others can do the same

Cashttain never refuse or fail you om any reasonable loan, money come pm time with no delay. It is ansolutely the best of the best lender in market

Fast approval

So fast with decision and help Everyone to their individual needs and financial position. Will continue to be a customer for years to come

Customer CareCash Train

We're glad we could help! Thank you for leaving your feedback.

Fast and reliable

Flexible, reliable and professional. When i really need them, they always there. My pay comes fortnightly, ocassionally i have short cash to cover my expenses such as unexpected bill. So cash train lend me money.

CJL

CJLmelbourne

Awesome and Amazing

Customer Service was Awesome. Consultant who called me regarding my application was professional and friendly. Application process was amazingly quick and simple

Super quick process and payment

customer service- perfect
No unexpected costs or issues
Affordable payments
Understanding if a payment needs to be deferred
Thanks Cash Train!

You have been a huge help

Perfect for those times in need when you have no money. You guys have helped me out a lot since my hubby left.

Customer CareCash Train

We're so glad we could help Lesley! thanks for leaving your feedback.

Fast and efficient service

Very satisfied print and efficient service
Loan was in my account later the same day
Your staff were very friendly
And arranged a loan repayment that was affordable to me

This is perfect.

Good customer easy and quickly I’m gonna reapply at the future I’m satisfied for my loan customer is more experience.

Cash train rating

Good customer service very quick response, the only thing I would recommend to change is the members portal, it doesn’t have any options like payment button for if I choose to pay my loan out early and it doesn’t show me dates of when I will finalise my loan. It would be good if I can see that into the members portal. Other then that every thing else is excellent.

Customer CareCash Train

Thank you for your feedback Kathy, we appreciate all ideas on how we can improve our service :)

This is the best ever including staff. 100 stars

Extremely satisfied, customer service was excellent everything explained through whole process. Would highly recommend. Great job cashtrain and money 3.

Ray. R

Ray. RNorth Queensland, QLD

They help when in need

I am very satisfied with their customer service and I have high regards for this company as they haven't overcharged my loan.

First class service

Very good, helpful and supportive . The staff where polite and most informative . Will be back in future for your excellent service Alb

Excellent that saved any extra burden thank you!

It was Very easy and helpful to apply for my loan and was very prompt to go into my bank account.

Customer CareCash Train

That's great to hear Chris! Thanks for leaving your feedback.

This is perfect can’t live without them

Very satisfied and was such a easy process, would highly recommend cashtrain to my friends and family. It’s always a joy to deal with.

Beck M.

Beck M.asked

Hello I applied a week ago for this short loan - I got an email asking for further info now the status says other - I cannot even work out what this means - when I ring the number it states the online chat is quicker but it always says that youre not on line right now - is this company for real or is it dodgy

Jody L.

Jody L.asked

When i will receive loan money got approved just after 8am perth time bank with anz its now 530 and no funds yet

hannah

hannahasked

I submitted an application 11am Saturday. When would I hear back about the outcome?

Get an answer from our members and Cash Train representatives