Cash Train

See the Best Short Term Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Cash Train

• Loan TypeVariable Rate (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
James-mo
James-moMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not sure

my first application submitted today, haven't heard back. It certainly takes longer. suppose i wait, i will withdraw my application if i didn't get the money on same day. Noticed negative reviews.

Wait Time

In the past, getting a confirmation of a decision to loan application has been quick and simple - however recently I have waited longer than usual for a response. Not quiet impressed with this at the moment.

Customer CareCash Train

Your feedback is important to us and has been noted. We take customer service very seriously and we are always looking for ways to improve.

Hard to contact

Tried to contact them through email and live chat, no one replys, live chat always broken. Been waiting days for application to be accepted not fast at all.

Sela
SelaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Next please

Horrid. Applied on Friday, today is Wednesday. Don’t apply here if your looking for an emergency! Time wasters and the questions I’ve been asked to verified leave me scratching my head as to how can you not just use google? Better of using Sunshine loans or moneyme, the staff have their heads screwed on there.

Jake L
Jake LSydney

Keep rejecting old member

Very disappointed with Cashtrain, kept rejecting my application for the last 2 times due to some unreasonable reasons even thought i have been with them for almost 2 years now and never failed any payments. When i needed their help the most, they rejected me and it keeps getting harder and harder to borrow anything from Cashtrain now

Disgusting customer service

The cash train website is full of false and misleading information ! Fast - apply Thursday and now Saturday with no response . Log on to live chat only to be left waiting for 3.5 hours . Shop around there are better more courteous company’s out there!!

Time consuming

I needed the money on the day i applied for the loan at 10 am and didn't get a reply till 6 pm that's 8 hours till i got a response. Once i received the email of the good news they told me i would get the money within 2 business days and if that wasn't enough because it was a Friday i had to wait till Monday fast cash!!!

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Still waiting

Applied for a loan 2 days ago, granted it was on weekend however I was conditially approved then asked 3 or four times too re-send my bank details which I did each time. Thought matter would be soughted by now however logging into my loan account it still says decision pending. What if i was someone who was in severe crisis and decided too apply elsewhere and was eventually told loan was granted. Furthermore this gets people's hopes up with time elapsed potentially to be told no.
At this stage 2/5 but could change depending on outcome today.

Customer CareCash Train

Hi Greg, l'm sorry to hear this. Could you send me your loan ID and full name and date of birth to reviews@cashtrain.com.au, so that l can investigate your account?

Greg
Greg
Woody452
Woody452Gilgandra

Dissapointed

never had a problem before, have had a few short loans before no problem, alwayse in my bank same day as approval. not this time, approval was given yesterday, still waiting on funds. and yes i bank with one of the big 4 NAB.

I wouldn't recommend them

they were bad had lots of problems with them with the applications process and just hoe long it took them to get my application sorted

Approved than declined??

Been a good client of theirs...than got approved for an application and got an email saying they would send a email when they transfer the funds. Never got the email after a day so i rung and they said it was a mistake the person that approved it shouldn't have. Customer service so rude and got a blunt apology for their stuff up!!!!!

Never again

Karen
Karentownsville

Fast and Friendly

I have used Cash Train a few times and they are always friendly and helpful and fast.. There are no hassles and the money is in the bank the same day..

December 5th 2017 Update: Not Happy

I have been using Cash Train for a couple of years and always found them to be quite helpful and quick. Unfortunately my recent experience left me feeling quite unhappy. A couple of staff were quite rude and no one would explain what the changes were. My circumstances have never changed but now I can no longer get any loans with them. I was less than impressed with being passed around to so many different people only to have no actual explanation given.

whats the hold up??

I see some people raving that they were approved easily, as was I... but I also see that they got the money within the timeframe.... it has been four days since I was Approved and still no deposit. yes it has fast approval, but the worst when it comes to actually fronting with the cash! ill have made my first repayment before I see a cent at this rate... had I have known it would take soo long I would NOT have used this service.

Shattered

Bloody sad. more negative reviews than anything. what a top buisness aye.
i put in application and ain't heard nothin.
time to go to anotha

Used to be great

Had many loans including personal loans, but now they just don't seem helpful at all, I stuck with them as they were really good, time to find a better company