Cash Train

See the Best Short Term Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Cash Train

Took time however good rates

Applied for loan tuesday after 8pm..
Was approved wednesday at 1pm.
Recieved funds thursday morning.
Besides that.. the repayment rates are great

This is the second time i have gotten a loan and it has been easy i will be doing it again

Viv
Viv

It was okay.

Took a bit too long to get approval. I had to make a phone call to see what was holding on the application. Also the money transfer is slow compared to your competitors.

Anna
AnnaPerth, WA

Paid to wrong account

Provided good service, customer service was very prompt. I did request to the funds to be paid to a different account though.

Bad so bad

Lisa
Lisa

Still waiting on outcome.

Applied almost 24 hrs ago. I haven't heard anything back since getting the confirmation email. I have used Cash Train before and it never seemed this long.
Attempted your live chat .. its offline, have emailed contact to no avail.
Can't call due to the area i am in has bad reception.

Customer CareCash Train

Hi Lisa, l'm really sorry to hear this. Could you please send me your full name and date of birth to reviews@cashtrain.com.au so l can investigate your account.

Rebecca
RebeccaBrisbane

Please contact me!

Can someone from Cash Train please contact me regarding urgently cancelling my application? I have sat on hold for 30 minutes and no answer on the live chat. I have also sent 2 emails today. Thank you!

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
AllyB
AllyBOrange

On the fence

Used previously with absolutely no hassles. Applied this morning for a loan and have a few questions. Tried their live chat but its 'offline' on every platform i try, tried calling but their message says they are closed even though it is in office hours? Getting beyond reasonable now....

Customer CareCash Train

Hi AllyB, could you please send through your full name and date of birth to reviews@cashtrain.com.au.

suzie Q
suzie QGladstone

Slow

Applied for a fast access loan yesterday 9am still under review today at 1:30pm. Have used in the past without much hassle. Ridiculously long wait.

Customer CareCash Train

I'm sorry to hear this Suzie. Could you please send your full name and date of birth to reviews@cashtrain.com.au so l can personally investigate your account.

Not bad

I am happy with the representatives via the phone although every time I have tried to use the live chat it disconnects and I never get the answer I need?

Customer CareCash Train

Thanks for your feedback Rebekah. We are always working towards improving our customers journey with us, including our live chat facility.

Transfer times

Jmaine
JmaineMelbourne

Funded

Checking the progress of my loan application and next to it says "funded"
Does that mean it has been approved ? Or still processing?

Chris
ChrisBrisbane

Not the best experience

Let me off this train with some cash already. Applied yesterday at 10.30am approved by 1pm still no funds in my account, I bank with westpac.

Customer CareCash Train

Hi there Chris, l'd love to have a look into your account to make sure everything is correct. Could you please email me your loan id and full name and date of birth to reviews@money3.com.au :)

Could be way better.

So applied for a cash train loan as i was short on cash and wanted to take my girlfriend out for her birthday. I applied yesterday at 2 pm WA time. I bank with NAB, one of the "big 4" now it says on the site if i bank with one of the bog 4 banks the funds are normally in the same day, if loan is approved before 2.30pm EST. I understand i didnt apply before that time, but my loan was approved at 3.02pm WST yesterday (13 december) it is 1.19pm on the 14th of dec and still no funds in my NAB account. What is going on?

B disappointed
B disappointedSydney

nothing special

I've been using cash train for about 11 months...I have to say the service is pretty average. Every loan application i've put through has taken 2-3days before i'm notified if it successful or not...And it takes an additional 2 days to clear and this is every time I've had to apply. You would think that the process would be quicker, but its not. No point using them if you're needing 'Urgent Emergency Funds'.