Cash Train

Cash Train

See the Best Short Term Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Cash Train

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (14) and Line of Credit (2)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
Jan
JanSydney, NSW

Excellent service

They helped when no other company would and their fees are are fine compared to a lot of others online application and they actually call you to to assist however they can recommended

Pami
PamiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

These guys are good .

I was declined few time before because of other small loans from drifferent lenders but i applied for 1500 today and they approved me within 3 hoursa nd money has already been transfered.

Benjamin T.
Benjamin T.Mid West, WA

Excellent Service - Genuine Company

So I needed help and I my credit isn't the best.
I am on Centrelink but I also work for myself and have invoices to show my additional income.
when I applied I only applied for what I needed. $1000
They took a while and asked me for more information and proof of my income which I was happy to provide ultimately they made sure I wasn't getting myself into any debt I couldn't afford.
after a couple of days I was approved
and that same day funds were deposited into my account.
I will say I was worried after reading all the negative reviews but in my case things went well and as advertised. so I'm writing this review to reassure people that they actually do give people a go. !!

Tricky Niki
Tricky NikiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing customer service

The customer service team at Sunshine are genuine and go out of their way to assist you. No extra costs, I’m very satisfied with the rate i received with this loan

Meg
MegSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service !

I have had many loans with Cash Train over the last 3 x years, all they expect is that you pay your repayments consistently & on time, I think their lending criteria is entirely reasonable. Friendly customer service as well !

Jonathan
Jonathan

Fantasic Service

Cash train are excellent to deal with the process was quick and easy. Good understanding customer service, thank you! Cash train I give you 100% for the great service. +Fees are very reasonable. Funds cleared on the same day.

Jaimie T.
Jaimie T.North-West & West coast, TAS

This is perfect

I had an amazing customer service representative. She helped me at every step of the process. I was very grateful to be able to use this service. Thank you Cash Train

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Jace B.
Jace B.South East Queensland, QLD

Easy and quick approval, time to recive fun's need work, 9 hours to receive funds when I was approved in good time

Long time to recive fun's when stated with in couple of hours, bit doesn't say that the bank is in another state and closes and early then other bankss, overall good service

Deborah
DeborahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very good service

I was happy with the service and the staff are lovely to deal with didn’t experience any unexpected costs and I was very satisfied with rate I received for the loan I would apply again in the near future thankyou

Josephine
JosephineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly recommended

Fundings came on time. No fuzz with the application process. Customer service was great. The company delivered what they promise. Will surely recommend this firm to others. Well done guys!

DJM
DJMCairns

Thank You for your efficient service!

Very satisfied as always! So easy and convenient. Information is everywhere if you have questions and nothing is vague or unclear in the process. It is definitely the best short her money lender by far!

Brenton c.
Brenton c.

Fast, easy and best lenders by far with no hassle

We needed money for bond to move in an emergency situation and cash train was by far the quickest and easiest way to get money for bond highly recommend these guys

Find out how Cash Train compares to other Short Term Loans

This is the best service and help line, very understanding so thankful for being a valued customer.

Fast service, really helpful, very thankful for the assistant. Very understanding. I was so happy when I got the help when I was in need. I felt like a valued customer. Thanks

James30au
James30auWheatbelt, WA

Easy and quick process.

Great experience, I applied, got approval without hassle, the money was in my bank within a couple of hours and the fees are very reasonable. I have used Cash Train multiple times now as they are a great lender.

Application Process

This is perfect and quick excellent service

Customer service excellent this company is the best nice and reliable rate , I recommend to everyone who needs loan
Use Cashtrain nice and quick money is on your account, 100% on line