Casheezi

Casheezi

See the Best Short Term Loans in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

rose

roselogan city

Warranties are not valued

I bought a lawn mower from them. It broke, and i took it back within the 90 days. Only to be told they dont have to have to cover warrenties. Im sorry. No where does it state there is no warrenty for lawnmowers. The lady was lovely the gentlemen was rude. Can not not recommend buying any thing like lawnmowers. From this company. Warrienties are not valued

Tim P

Tim PSouth East Queensland, QLD

Horrible Management

This mob are greedy, and doing things under the table. Not to mention the staff which are rude and abrupt. I have been made to feel embarrassed by staff as they refuse to take some items of mine which they basically implied were stolen. I wouldn't recommend this shop to anyone, it's a failing business. Cash Converters is so, so much better.

Application Process
Loan TypeFixed Rate
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Jason

JasonSydney, NSW

Only there to collect info and when you ask what they do they bark like dogs.

They wont' give you an online loan. I tried three times with three people in the one household. We three all discovered they are there to collect info and have no intention of handing a loan to anyone. When you ask why your details get collected, a scared little coward with a shaky voice screams "WE DO THINGS HERE!" hangs up then his Big Daddy will answer when you call back. Anyone wanting more info or to make a formal complaint to the Financial Ombudsman is welcome to join me. Three of us already have valid, PROVEN complaint.

I want my details deleted from your website, thanks.

bad management

I went into buy an item at Capalaba and after the young man behind the counter rang the manager three times to try and work out a price . The manager was out the back of the store . So I asked to speak to the manager and he flat out refused to come talk to me in person. How rude is that ? Not a good way to treat your customers. I have lots of friends who always buy stuff from there or should I say used to buy stuff from there but not anymore your lose .

Karen

KarenSouth East Queensland, QLD

I Was Like A Kid In A Candy Store

I visited Capalaba Casheezi yesterday and plan to return - they seem to have everything you could imagine in there and the quality of the items was surprising. The store is very well organised, clean, uncluttered; I was pleasantly surprised. The staff were helpful and friendly; I asked for and received a discount on an item I purchased (a normally very expensive computer item) which is in a ridiculously good condition, I'm sure it's never been used! I had the time, so browsed through the dvds (picked up some bargains for my Dad). Before I buy anything new again, I'll be checking with these guys first.