CashnGo

4.8 (2,553)
    4.9 (2,591)
  • Loan TypeFixed Rate (1,482), Variable Rate (107), Line of Credit (433) and Split (33)
  • Application Process
    4.9 (2,535)
  • Timeliness
    4.9 (2,492)
  • Loan Term 5.972 months
  • Cash Arrival0.958 day(s)

Dave Corpuz

Dave CorpuzSydney, NSW

The best and number 1 cash loan

Service is excellent and fast approval all staff is very friendly I’m very happy very well proud can’t wait too see my fund money excellent happy what can I say

Robbo

RobboFar West, NSW

Very fast deposit

Cashngo really helped when I needed it, had money within 5 minutes, application was very quick and easy and cashngo has very low interest rate that I need to pay back over 5 easy instalments, absolute love cashngo and I’ll definitely be using again, and if you see this cashngo thankyou heaps with all you help, you really did help when I needed it, Thankyou

Cisko

CiskoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very easy to use

The whole process was very easy and seamless. Definitely will recommend yo other people to use cash and go. I got my money within hours and will certainly help me.

Find out how CashnGo compares to other Short Term Loans

The best cash loan place I’ve ever been to! Can’t live without it.

Customer experience was amazing. There very helpful and do everything they can to ensure you’ll get approved. No unexpected costs. I’m very satisfied. Definitely will recommend to people for loans.

Simple, Easy & Affordable

Customer service is excellent, I have never had an issue with this loan service, it is simple to apply and make repayments and the repayments are affordable. I am very satisfied with this loan service.

Cashgo defiently the go

So very happy with my experience. The online application was quick fast and hassle free. No hidden extras. Very happy and satified would recommend this service to anyone in need

Suzanne

Suzanne

A sigh of relief

Can not fault the service what so ever. Great repayments which are achievable and excellent rates compare to other loan sharks. Would highly recommend the service to all friends and family.

Awesome, easy and quick 5 star

Customer service was great. There were no extra costs. The rate isn't too bad compared to what's out there. Just wish you could pay it off over a longer period of time.

Kay

KaySydney, NSW

QUICK AND AMAZING!!

This is my first time applying with CashnGo and i have to be completely honest i will apply with them again. I was feeling so down as i was short on money for my sons birthday, i had to get my car fixed, i had bills and i wouldve been left with nothing for my sons 10th birthday. I spent the whole day applying for small loans anything from 300-500 and was rejected everytime. I was just about to give up when their link appeared and i clicked on it thinking, itl be like all the others and reject me. Yet they didnt and i am so happy because not only was i able to get my car fixed i am able to give my son a good birthday. THANK YOU CASHNGO!!

Efficient and Straightforward.

Easy application process and repayment schedule very clear upfront. User friendly and easy to payout loan early online.
No surprises as far as costs go and helped me out with some unexpected expenses when needed.

Kristy

KristyBrowns Plains

Fantastic

The customer service with cashngo is terrific. They are always polite and helpful. I have never had a problem with repayments and they dont over charge with their interest which is always a bonus.
I will always come back to cashngo for anything in the future.

Easy and quick. No hassles!

Experience with CashnGo has been great, very easy and a great website. Good customer service and fast replies. Never had a problem so far, will continue to use cash n go.

Daniel P

Daniel PCentral Queensland, QLD

Perfect For emergencies

Great customer service easy to deal with and perfectly suited my needs. No hidden fees good rates and once paid off easy to reapply and go again with no worries.

Sarah T.

Sarah T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome! Love it

Was so easy! 5 mins and the application was done, approved and contract signed! No hidden or unexpected costs, no need to contact customer service, so easy, try it! You will love it too

Jane

JaneSydney, NSW

Absolutely amazing

The service was absolutely amazing as always fast and friendly and the money went straight into my account the following day i would highly recommend these guys to anyone just so quick and easy

Ian

IanSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great service and very happy

Great service by u guys very much appreciate your prompt service will recommend you to all my friends thankyou u helped me when no one else would great service as usual

Pam

PamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very easy and efficient!

This company was very easy to deal with and everything was straightforward. There were no hidden fees, they outlined everything multiple times before I accepted.
The rate offered may seem high, however, I was made aware before accepting the loan and it was very fair considering they were happy to lend to me last minute to cover emergency expenses.

Tony

TonyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer care and very prompt in dealing with applications and requests.

The customer care service was first rate. No problems applying for my loan everything ran very smoothly with no extra hidden costs.After being approved for my loan the money was promptly transferred to my nominated bank within 48 hours.

Emma

EmmaVictoria

Help - when you need it

Very quick application process online. Fast response time. Good customer service with prompt replies. Reasonable fees with no hidden costs! Overall satisfied with the service CashnGo offers. Returning customer. Thanks :-)

Rhys S.

Rhys S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It is easy to use and no fuss.
It is very secure and that is very important for me. Love it and will recommend it to my friends in the future.