CashnGo

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (4)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term 1 months
  • Cash Arrival1 day(s)

JustmeSydney, NSW

Thieves!

Team CashnGoCashnGo
Justme

Very easy and simple with fast results

This was the most easiest and simplest application
Highly recommended ..I was happy with the way the website worked and ease it worked with making everything easy for a non tech savvy person such as myself ...I thank you

SMC

SMCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Complete Waste of Time

Spend 15 mins going through hoops, forms and other crap only to be declined at the end because of their system, they don't give people a fair go, total joke, another 1 star crap loan company, avoid!

Short Term Loans

Find out how CashnGo compares to other Short Term Loans

Daren Sherwood

Daren SherwoodNorthern Region, NSW

This is a fraudulent activity and not going to let you get away with it

Help out criminals doing fraud and putting me in debt and bad credit. Thank you cash n go for nothing. I'm very appalled with your actions and will be telling my local member of parliament. I'm not going to let rest will be taking action for compensation in all groups involved especially you.

Mara

MaraPerth

Waste Of Time

I think it's gross and weird that we are required to submit a whole heap of personal information just to be rejected for a loan.

I won't be recommending this business. My fortnightly income is more than enough to cover the repayments but apparently it's not good enough and now they have access to my name, address, bank statements etc. Dodgy as.

Application Process

Stay clear of this mob!!!

In terms of pay day lenders this one is clearly one of the worse. They do not offer an incentive for returning customers and are clearly only out to hit you with high fees on a one off circumstance. I would suggest going elsewhere. It also is very obvious that they also publish a number of fake reviews. Please all be carefully of CashnGo

cymbke345

cymbke345South East Queensland, QLD

What a joke.

Got approved. Tried activating that ridiculous prontopay, and it needs 1 dollar in my account before I can even get the loan? Fair enough I'll part with one dollar.. Then it says not supported. Ridiculous. 1 Star for not even working.

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Go to Wallet Wizard instead of rude Cash N Go where you pay early but can’t get another loan!

Don’t bother paying them back. Even if you pay them early, they won’t give you another loan, so do what I did and go to Wallet Wizard instead. I got more and pay back less without being insulted by a system that doesn’t get I don’t have to pay rent because I own my own house. Happened to two other peopleI know. EXACTLY the same thing

poor service

bad customer service
bad communication
read the fine print
will never go back to them
not happy at all with the service - can not even answer the phone properly
Just really ridiculous

Short Term Loans

Find out how CashnGo compares to other Short Term Loans

Mark Wissman

Mark WissmanSydney, NSW

Accept a loan one day, reject the next

Very impressed with CashnGo. Although they couldnt allow me to borrow 100% of what I requested, it was still a decent amount and I found the process efficient and effective. I will definitely be back for more! Hopefully they value repeat customers who pay back on time!

December 2nd 2019 Update: Rejected rejected rejected

Received a small loan from these guys and was paid in full and on time. Have tried to borrow same amount again and been rejected three times! My situation hasnt changed so why am I not being shown good customer service and loyalty?
Awful website, awful process, feels like the website was designed in 1986.

Dont go anywhere near these guys. They have no respect for the customer.

Loan Start DateJune 2019
Loan Term1 months
Cash Arrival1 day(s)

Can’t recommend

I did my first loan and pay them off try to apply for new loan but been denied they told me I can get a new but unfortunately not been approved

Team CashnGoCashnGo

It's unfortunate that you have had this experience. We take all feedback seriously. Please contact our Customer Care team and they can provide some insight. Many Thanks

MarciaN

MarciaNBlaxland

Credit File damaged with CashnGo

CashnGo SAY they don't "inquire fully" Just a *soft inquiry* on our Credit file...that is a lie THEY DID a Full Report...Emergency cash inquiry and applied only to be "knocked back" as i am self employed, even though my credit rating is 847/1000 +No Blemishes..They said they could not see "A Pay" going into accounts..??Plenty contract cheques going in!!!. But they then still did a FULL CREDT INQUIRY for a Lousy $600 loan...Sloppy work.
(Later that day Cash Stop gave me $600 within the hour-_**No ding on Credit file)
Now i have a mark on my credit file and my rating went down to 778...Not happy and will be handing it to Consumer complaints and paying a visit to get it sorted !!