CashnGo

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (6)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term 1 months
  • Cash Arrival1 day(s)

Worse very bad . Don’t even think about this crap. Never seen this money hungry people and company like this

Take money without permission . I will call this stealing . I really got 55$ in my account and they took it without my permission . Very bad experience with cash and go

Application Process

JustmeSydney, NSW

Thieves!

Application Process
L sarson

L sarson

Very easy and simple with fast results

This was the most easiest and simplest application
Highly recommended ..I was happy with the way the website worked and ease it worked with making everything easy for a non tech savvy person such as myself ...I thank you

Loan TypeFixed Rate

SMC

SMCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Complete Waste of Time

Spend 15 mins going through hoops, forms and other crap only to be declined at the end because of their system, they don't give people a fair go, total joke, another 1 star crap loan company, avoid!

christie h.Illawarra, NSW

Be careful.

christie h.

No no, I’ve been advised by my solicitor not to comment any further to your customer service team.

Chris H.

Chris H.South East Queensland, QLD

Awesome company easy application process with a decision in minutes....

The customer service was easy to understand put in laymen's terms and very simple to understand.
There were no hidden costs in any aspect of the contract.
Very satisfied I would recommend CashnGo to anyone.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateSeptember 2020
Daren Sherwood

Daren SherwoodNorthern Region, NSW

This is a fraudulent activity and not going to let you get away with it

Help out criminals doing fraud and putting me in debt and bad credit. Thank you cash n go for nothing. I'm very appalled with your actions and will be telling my local member of parliament. I'm not going to let rest will be taking action for compensation in all groups involved especially you.

Mara

MaraPerth

Waste Of Time

I think it's gross and weird that we are required to submit a whole heap of personal information just to be rejected for a loan.

I won't be recommending this business. My fortnightly income is more than enough to cover the repayments but apparently it's not good enough and now they have access to my name, address, bank statements etc. Dodgy as.

Stay clear of this mob!!!

In terms of pay day lenders this one is clearly one of the worse. They do not offer an incentive for returning customers and are clearly only out to hit you with high fees on a one off circumstance. I would suggest going elsewhere. It also is very obvious that they also publish a number of fake reviews. Please all be carefully of CashnGo

cymbke345

cymbke345South East Queensland, QLD

What a joke.

Got approved. Tried activating that ridiculous prontopay, and it needs 1 dollar in my account before I can even get the loan? Fair enough I'll part with one dollar.. Then it says not supported. Ridiculous. 1 Star for not even working.

Go to Wallet Wizard instead of rude Cash N Go where you pay early but can’t get another loan!

Don’t bother paying them back. Even if you pay them early, they won’t give you another loan, so do what I did and go to Wallet Wizard instead. I got more and pay back less without being insulted by a system that doesn’t get I don’t have to pay rent because I own my own house. Happened to two other peopleI know. EXACTLY the same thing

poor service

bad customer service
bad communication
read the fine print
will never go back to them
not happy at all with the service - can not even answer the phone properly
Just really ridiculous

Mark Wissman

Mark WissmanSydney, NSW

Accept a loan one day, reject the next

Very impressed with CashnGo. Although they couldnt allow me to borrow 100% of what I requested, it was still a decent amount and I found the process efficient and effective. I will definitely be back for more! Hopefully they value repeat customers who pay back on time!

December 2nd 2019 Update: Rejected rejected rejected

Received a small loan from these guys and was paid in full and on time. Have tried to borrow same amount again and been rejected three times! My situation hasnt changed so why am I not being shown good customer service and loyalty?
Awful website, awful process, feels like the website was designed in 1986.

Dont go anywhere near these guys. They have no respect for the customer.

MHS

MHSPerth

Not good

Have a loan with these guys and they took money out twice with in a day of each other leaving me short of cash. Not good

B.H

B.HSydney

Give 2 loans - pay both out early then declined

I had 2 small cash advance loans from cash n go. Paid both out earlier then required. Within a few days of paying out the last one I try to apply for another. Same income. Same details for myself but now I dont meet the criteria? Doesnt make sense. Customer service just say I cant answer the question on why and they cant help at all except say just try again in 30 days.
Not as helpful when really needed.

Team CashnGoCashnGo

I'm sorry you had this experience. We will take this feedback on board and look to improve our processes on a daily basis. Please feel free to contact our Customer Care team on 13 13 11 and we may be able to provide more insight.

Can’t recommend

I did my first loan and pay them off try to apply for new loan but been denied they told me I can get a new but unfortunately not been approved

Team CashnGoCashnGo

It's unfortunate that you have had this experience. We take all feedback seriously. Please contact our Customer Care team and they can provide some insight. Many Thanks

MarciaN

MarciaNBlaxland

Credit File damaged with CashnGo

CashnGo SAY they don't "inquire fully" Just a *soft inquiry* on our Credit file...that is a lie THEY DID a Full Report...Emergency cash inquiry and applied only to be "knocked back" as i am self employed, even though my credit rating is 847/1000 +No Blemishes..They said they could not see "A Pay" going into accounts..??Plenty contract cheques going in!!!. But they then still did a FULL CREDT INQUIRY for a Lousy $600 loan...Sloppy work.
(Later that day Cash Stop gave me $600 within the hour-_**No ding on Credit file)
Now i have a mark on my credit file and my rating went down to 778...Not happy and will be handing it to Consumer complaints and paying a visit to get it sorted !!