CashnGo

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (5)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term 1 months
  • Cash Arrival1 day(s)

Worse very bad . Don’t even think about this crap. Never seen this money hungry people and company like this

Take money without permission . I will call this stealing . I really got 55$ in my account and they took it without my permission . Very bad experience with cash and go

L sarson

L sarson

Very easy and simple with fast results

This was the most easiest and simplest application
Highly recommended ..I was happy with the way the website worked and ease it worked with making everything easy for a non tech savvy person such as myself ...I thank you

cymbke345

cymbke345South East Queensland, QLD

What a joke.

Got approved. Tried activating that ridiculous prontopay, and it needs 1 dollar in my account before I can even get the loan? Fair enough I'll part with one dollar.. Then it says not supported. Ridiculous. 1 Star for not even working.

Short Term Loans

Find out how CashnGo compares to other Short Term Loans

Go to Wallet Wizard instead of rude Cash N Go where you pay early but can’t get another loan!

Don’t bother paying them back. Even if you pay them early, they won’t give you another loan, so do what I did and go to Wallet Wizard instead. I got more and pay back less without being insulted by a system that doesn’t get I don’t have to pay rent because I own my own house. Happened to two other peopleI know. EXACTLY the same thing

Mark Wissman

Mark WissmanSydney, NSW

Accept a loan one day, reject the next

Very impressed with CashnGo. Although they couldnt allow me to borrow 100% of what I requested, it was still a decent amount and I found the process efficient and effective. I will definitely be back for more! Hopefully they value repeat customers who pay back on time!

December 2nd 2019 Update: Rejected rejected rejected

Received a small loan from these guys and was paid in full and on time. Have tried to borrow same amount again and been rejected three times! My situation hasnt changed so why am I not being shown good customer service and loyalty?
Awful website, awful process, feels like the website was designed in 1986.

Dont go anywhere near these guys. They have no respect for the customer.

Loan Start DateJune 2019
Loan Term1 months
Cash Arrival1 day(s)

Emma P.

Emma P.asked

Hi there
I am a return customer (have always repaid in full), I had a slight hiccup on my most recent loan with CashnGo l, as such entered an affordable pmnt plan - now finalised and P.I.F
Due to COVID-19 as well as my Visa debit card account having been fraudulently hacked, it was cancelled & as a result did end up with a couple of unsuccessful pmnts processing on their actual debit dates (since fixed and also paid either up to date and or finalised.
Due to this, CashnGo are now continuously declining any applications I put forth as it states I have defaulted one or more times on loan XX and XX, and then further requests I confirm I am up to date - Atleast 1, perhaps 2 of the loans I am being queried on are paid out, in full and no longer, the other is most definitely up to date & never had “defaulted”.. how can I get around this inaccurate info?? I feel this is what is hindering my ability to further borrow...

Samrat

Samratasked

Hi if u have make repayment of first loan, can I get another loans easily

Aotea joyce

Aotea joyceasked

Hi i need a loan of 300.00 by Friday 18.12.20 what do I need to do to apply

Get an answer from our members and CashnGo representatives

Other Short Term Loans