• Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (243)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (96%) · Not as advertised (4%)

IJosephine

IJosephineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Numerous quality and delivery issues

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Review collected in partnership with Castlery

Unique designs and lovely customer service!

I love the style of products and that you can’t find these designs anywhere else. Customer service was amazing and accommodating. I will purchase more from them for sure! Very happy

Jeff C

Jeff CHackett 2602, ACT

An easy purchase

The Castlery site is simple to navigate and has good, detailed product information. They delivered when they said they would (minor hiccough on delivery day) and the sofa is great!

pam

pamSydney, NSW

Quick perfect and value

I ordered 5 items online on Saturday afternoon. My online search was by fabric type, and these items exactly fit the search. I had them delivered 4 days later. Of course, I was nervous about purchasing items sight unseen. The delivery tracking service was fantastic - I knew to the minute when the truck would arrive. It may sound silly - but it mattered to me that the delivery guys were very careful taking the boxes through the apartment block. The items came beautifully packed in dust sleeves (I can reuse) and thick cardboard - minimum foam/styro. The items themselves were pretty much what I expected, the quality seems very good for the price. One thing I do wish for is for the cardboard boxes to be taken back for reuse/recycling.

Aleksandra Porebska

Aleksandra PorebskaSouth East Queensland, QLD

I'm happy with my purchase.

Bought Adams Chaise and Ottoman with Fog Grey Velvet and Alexander Dining Table. Love the quality of the sofa and the table. It was easy to choose correct items from the website. And the delivery was fast and on time.

ChloeL

ChloeLSouth East Queensland, QLD

I love my new sofa and no hassle with delivery

Bought this sofa to put in a corner of my husband’s study room. It’s so comfortable and looks high quality. Also the speed of delivery was very quick! And they send continuous notifications on how your delivery is going. I’ve been shopping with so many websites recently to furnish my house and considering the stress and hassles I went through with some others for their lack of communication and speed of order processing I appreciated this part a lot from Castlery.

Vanya

VanyaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love this site!

Very satisfied with the purchase, very easy site and instant confirmation. The delivery was easy to follow, they even tell you when they are 20 mins away from your place!

Ryan S.

Ryan S.Sydney, NSW

Love it!

Bought Adams Ottomon in velvet midnight blue and very happy with the purchase! We were looking for a large coffee table to match our lounge and this was perfect for it!

sama

sama

great furniture and great service

Castlery went out of their way to organise a convenient time for me to receive the delivery of three separate purchases. Perfectly delivered a great quality furniture. Sofa parts were easy to snap together. all products exactly as expected.

E Jiang

E JiangSydney, NSW

Easy and simple

I purchased Adams 3 seater lounge with matching coffee table. The delivery came smoothly and the lounge was packaged neatly. The lounge itself was impressive and ticked every single boxes of mine. I highly recommend Castlery and will definitely purchase from them again.

Great product

Really easy to order and great customer service when I had to change my deliver date. Delivery was earlier in the day than I was told, it was lucky I was home for the day. I did not realise that parts of the furniture was going to be flat packed, which was a little annoying and the amount of packaging was horrifying.

Great couch & great service

I ordered a Adams Chaise sectional lounge from Castlery in Teal velvet. It's a gorgeous sofa! Comfortable, cute and you can tell it's great quality. I have already recommended it to friends. Plus the excellent customer service and deliver helps too!

Sara.

Sara.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So much BETTER than expected

Very impressed with the quality and packaging when this item arrived, exactly as pictured, infact better than pictured. Delivery time was quick and the delivery drivers were great. Will be ordering from here again!

Jorn R.

Jorn R.Sydney, NSW

great bed

great bed ,very sturdy and easy to put together!
But the best was that it arrived 2 weeks before estimated arrival time,
so can enjoy the comfort of the new bed two weeks earlier.

Great furniture

Easy to navigate store, filter and identify preferred product. The product was easy to setup, even my kids got into helping me set it up. The final product - beautiful in all respects!

Satisfied

The table is perfect for the our small space. Love the marble table top.
It was easy to assemble. When talking on the online chat i received easy, no fuss prompt customer service.

Jenny F

Jenny FVictoria

Love Spot coffee table

Great coffee table. Love the brushed top details and sturdy solid wood legs. Well made and good quality. It will last for long years. Easy to install the legs. My cat loves it, too!

Bree T.

Bree T.South East Queensland, QLD

Lovely

Exactly as described, really good qualit and delivered very quickly. I really love it and I would certainly recommend shopping with Castlery online store. Purchase was a breeze. Highly recommend.

Rebecca

RebeccaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Beautiful Design

We are very happy with our new Vincent dining table, it is such an elegant sculptural design. We found the website easy to navigate and the delivery was very efficient.

Joanna P.

Joanna P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exactly what we needed at a reasonable price

Bought this sideboard 3 months ago, amazing price for solid wood. The pictures on the website were accurate. Delivery was great, they were able to accommodate. Would use Castlery again!