Listing monitored by Castlery

Austin
AustinIllawarra, NSW

Maui outdoor lounge set, great quality and comfortable

The service was disappointing to begin as my first order was ‘lost in transit’ and not followed up, although it was quickly rectified and re-ordered by Castlery and I am happy with the final product

Alvin Z.
Alvin Z.Sydney, NSW

Lucas Performance Bouclé Sofa

This sofa is such a stylish yet practical piece. I really love the folded "ear" design and how it hugs around you when sitting on it. It softens the space and brings a sense of playfulness together with the lounge chair.

Castlery A.CastlerySend a private message

Hi there, thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback. We are so happy to hear you love your Lucas Performance Boucle Sofa! Please feel free to reach out to us at help.au@castlery.com with any future questions or enquiries. Thank you!

Beautiful bed

Great quality, the design was exactly what we wanted. This is the second bed I’ve bought for family. Greatest quality!

Such a beautiful piece of furniture

This stunning TV cabinet jumped out at me immediately and is even better in real life.
As mentioned in other reviews, the colour is slightly darker than the photos.
It was really well packaged and easy to purchase.

Castlery A.CastlerySend a private message

Hi there, thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback. We are so happy to hear you love your TV unit! Please feel free to reach out to us at help.au@castlery.com with any future questions or enquiries. Thank you!

Find out how Castlery compares to other Furniture Shops

SEB Extended table is fabulous and great quality!

I ordered the SEB extended table to use in my kitchen nook. It is perfect for small spaces; even fully extended. The table looks amazing. It is solid wood, very sturdy and I love the subtle variations of the wood grain color. It was very easy to assemble by just screwing on the legs. It took me about 45 minutes in total to assemble, but that included getting the table out of the packaging. It was very well packaged and table was delivered in perfect condition. I ordered this in March and it wasn't delivered until June, but totally worth the wait and already received compliments on it. Great quality!

Martin Thomas
Martin ThomasNSW, 2340

Great online furniture

Although the review is for an discount on delivery, to be accurate Castlery products that I’ve been using are great in build and quality. The packaging is very good but bit wasteful.

Astra Apartments BNE
Astra Apartments BNESouth East Queensland, QLD

Luxury service and products

Super easy to nagivgate, the product value and quality far exceeded the price point. 10 /10 would buy again. Very easy to assemble. Will be buying from here again

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
Millypilly
MillypillySouth East Queensland, QLD

Seamless from start to finish

Heather S.
Heather S.South East Queensland, QLD

Worth paying a little more to get something this lovely

Shelves look perfect and provide a great backdrop in my office. The courier service was excellent and the wooden crate ensured the marble was safe.

Only negative is having to pay extra to have the item delivered upstairs when Queenslanders are traditionally all up higher.

Mcfamesy
McfamesySouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome quality. Will shop at Castlery again for sure!

It's always a punt ordering furniture online when you haven't seen it or tried it. We ordered our dining chairs based on the strength of reviews across the entire Castlery website. I'm here to tell you those reviews are correct, and I am more than happy to add my name to the cheersquad. The quality of the materials and construction is excellent - everything we hoped it would be. Chairs are also really comfortable. Shipping boxes showed up packed carefully and intentionally, ensuring everything arrived in pristine condition. We bought these as a test and we will definitely be ordering more things now. An enthusiastic recommend to anyone on the fence.

Robin
RobinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Miles extendable dining table & chairs

We absolutely love the dining table and chairs. It feels so warm and cosy in the kitchen now :)
I assembled the table myself, which was absolutely easy

Janet L
Janet LIllawarra, NSW

Elegant Mid Century Design

Beautiful quality Harper TV unit. So stylish I need to do some more shopping to go with lovely piece. Such a statement & can’t wait to receive it’s cousin the Harper Sideboard that’s on back order. Delivery & packaging were excellent & assembly a breeze (but note very heavy & you need 2 people). Instructions say 45 minutes assembly but more like 5 minutes.

Cecil
CecilSydney, NSW

Cozy swivel chairs

Given that castlery doesn't have a physical store, we were lucky to find a pop up to test their products. We had our eyes on their swivel chairs and wow are they cozy.

Loved them at first embrace and haven't looked back. While the boxes were quite big and heavy, delivery was straightforward. The chairs were also pretty easy to assemble.

Pauline
PaulineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super impressed with our recent purchase

We are so impressed with the prompt delivery of our new Castlery dining chairs. The quality of the Joshua dining chairs is incredible as was the impressive packaging they arrived in with absolutely no damage to anything. Don’t hesitate if you are unsure of Castlery. Their quality products are made with care and style, with excellent customer service to boot makes them our new favourite online furniture store.

Just the perfect piece of furniture for my lounge area

Very satisfied with the quality of the furniture and requiring not the minimum assembly of parts which was quite easy.

Castlery A.CastlerySend a private message

Hi Dominic, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are so glad you love your Castlery order! Please do reach out to us at help.au@castlery.com with your order number so we can follow this up with you. Thanks Dominic!