Megan

MeganSydney, NSW

I like it

I bought the Nathan sofa bed and it looks great in my living room. It is a little firm but feels very comfy when I lay down almost like a normal bed. I would suggest getting some cushions to put near the arm rests to make it a bit more plush when using it as a sofa. Castlery customer service was quick and friendly and the sofa arrived quickly. The favourite part of the sofa for me is the colour. I recommend.

Melissa S.

Melissa S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely gorgeous design and wonderful quality!!!

Bought 6 x Chelsea dining chairs. Absolutely love them! Excellent quality, well made and very comfortable. Castlery promptly sent the swatch sample, answered all my questions via many chats and were extremely helpful. Was a bit concerned about purchasing furniture online as they are such expensive items without seeing the quality of the product first, however could not be happier!
Staff were courteous and very helpful when it came to updating my original order. I had purchased sofas originally and these dining chairs were an after thought. Only had to pay one delivery fee!

Awesome design and quality

Easy to assemble, love the design and quality of it! Best dining table ever. Very happy with this stunning piece.

David W.

David W.Sydney, NSW

Love our new bean bag.

Loving my new Castlery bean bag. Exceeded my expectations, my daughter loves reading on her new favourite chair. Looking forward to receiving our ottoman.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

MiW

MiWGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great experience

Product ordered after perusing the easy to use website with lovely photos in a real room setting. Great designer products available and the quality when received was better then expected. Very easy to assemble. All in all a very easy, friendly staff and a relaxed satisfied experience - will be back!!!

Terangel

TerangelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just perfect

We wanted an alternative to a coffee table and rug to fill our space. This is perfect. And it was easy to buy and quick to arrive, cannot ask for better service.

Skaff Sam

Skaff SamSydney, NSW

As expected

The ottoman was exactly as expected, the quality, colour and description was the right match, and assembly was easy as well.

Punk

PunkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Joseph - Great bed base

This review is for the Joseph Queen size bed base
This is a high quality bed base that will not break.
Low profile and looks great.
It requires assembly.
The instructions could be clearer - some of the diagrams lack detail.

Best toddler friendly furniture in my house

Beautiful piece of furniture, can’t get over the fact that all the covers are removable and washable. Beautiful soft fabric. Bug enough for two people, can throw a couple of cushions too. Quite deep, very comfortable. Back cushion is soft while sitting cushion is nice and firm. Love love love! I’m glad I found you guys, great communications, great packaging, smooth delivery! Thank you so much ❤️

Erin F.

Erin F.Sydney, NSW

Beautiful Ottoman

Well packaged and efficient delivery. Beautiful Forest green Ottoman, very good quality and comfortable to sit on. Was easy to assemble the legs. Would definitely recommend.

Cass

Cass

Great quality

We debated about buying a couch online for so long but were so happy we did. The couch is beautiful quality, nice soft fabric. I assembled the couch alone whilst pregnant with twins and it was super easy. Looking forward for it to soften up a bit, as other reviews mentioned, but we can already notice a difference. And thankful it has washable covers

Marianna

Marianna Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Everything I expected :)

I’ve never bought furniture online but everything what they described was so accurate. From colour to texture to comfort. Thank you

Review collected in partnership with Castlery

Great product, if packaging can be more eco friendly, it'll be even better!

Great quality, what you see is what you get, if not better. Only downside is the disposal of the large packaging, esp. the foam board, is truly a pain.

John

JohnSydney, NSW

Does the job - what you see, what you get

The information provided onsite was clear. Product accurately described. Professional, clear. Accurate description of product. Arrived early and mets expectations.

Lyndal

Lyndal Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great experience

I’m always sceptical about buying furniture online but decided to take a chance on Castlery and couldn’t be happier. All delivery expectations were met and most importantly the product is exactly as promised. Would not hesitate to recommend or use Castlery again!

Find out how Castlery compares to other Furniture Shops

Thanks. The item is great. As we expected it to be.

It was all one piece. Except the small handles This was very good. We were totally satisfied with the product.

SBev

SBevSydney Surrounds, NSW

Perfect tv stand - so stylish!

Absolutely love our tv unit!
The item was exactly as advertised on the website, great quality and very sturdy! The rounded edges are perfect for home with young kids! Delivery was the best I have ever experienced: first received an SMS with the time of delivery then on the day the driver called in the morning to double confirm and received an SMS which let me know how many people there were for delivery before me and my delivery driver’s contact info. Amazing service and product!

Gay

GaySouth East Queensland, QLD

A huge recommendation for Castlery

Castlery are fantastic! I thoroughly recommend them. We ordered 8 Joshua dining chairs online only 9 days ago. They were delivered yesterday. Very high quality, prompt service and delivery, beautifully packaged. We're very happy. We had been a little apprehensive about ordering them sight unseen, but we needn't have been concerned with Castlery. They were exactly what we wanted. We'd have no hesitation buying from them again. Ian Main Beach, Qld.

Love my pebble arm chair

The arm chair was easy to assembe -my 11 year old did it! Its comfortable and i love the colour.

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quality products

Easy online navigation on the website, items are very beautifully made, arrived on time and was packaged very well. Will definitely buy again.

Zarzeez B F A.

Zarzeez B F A.asked

I am wondering about the durability of velvet fabric on the sofa. As the sofa is going to be heavily used, will it gonna be faded soon like other velvet seats? Thanks.

Castlery A.Castlery

Hi and thanks for checking with us on this. If you are questioning whether the fabric will fade due to light damage please know that the Australian sun is harsh and can strip colour out of any material, including velvet fabric. It is always recommended to position out of direct and strong indirect sunlight. Velvet by nature has some unique attributes with the sheen of the velvet changing due to how the light reflects onto the pile of the fabric & when you brush it in different directions giving a light/dark contrast. Feel free to email our team at help.au@castlery.com for help in selecting a fabric and sofa that works for your home environment.

Kuwiie U.

Kuwiie U.asked

I really am finding it hard to gauge the softness/firmness of your lounges... I am trying to confirm the Ethan chaise to the Nick Scali Atlanta, which we've tested out the other day and loved the softness of it.

Can you please advise how to best compare without the option to test out your Ethan... appreciate it!

Christian

Hi Christian,

Thanks for your enquiry about the Ethan. It is difficult to describe the feel of a sofa, but I would say that overall, our sofas are slightly firmer than Nick Scali's. We do use a combination of foams in our sofas, so there is adequate support and a 'medium-firm' feel with the seat cushion. This will soften to a 'medium' with usage.

Also, we do have a 14 day return policy if you are unhappy with the feel of it, but please note the Ts and Cs here: https://www.castlery.com/au/sales-and-refunds

I hope that helps!

Daleasked

I am interested in the Tate Sideboard 180. The dimensions suggest this unit is 780 high which seems very low for a sideboard. Does the 780 include the legs or is this just the actual cabinet size?
How tall is it from the floor to the top?

Castlery A.Castlery

Hi Dale, thanks for checking with us. The Tate sideboard is 78cm from the floor to the top, including the legs. Our sideboards currently range from 75cm to 82cm in height, and we do have quite a few at 82cm, if that is suitable for you?

Dale

Thank you for your prompt response.

Get an answer from our members and Castlery representatives

CategoryFurniture Shops