• Warranty Claim MadeYes (8) · No (407)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (97%) · Not as advertised (3%)

Glenn

Glenn

Solid but looks cheap

Doesn't look much like it did in the picture. It is a real problem with buying furniture on the web verses an appliance. I advise to make sure you can see something in a store first. I was going to have to pay over $400 for shipping - even with their 14 day returns policy. Won't be buying from this place ever again

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Miles Entryway Bench looks amazing in the hallway, everyone walking into the house compliments us.

Website is easy to navigate with a large range to choose from. The bench is very sturdy and very satisfied with the quality plus it was packaged well and easy to assemble.

Review collected in partnership with Castlery

Great service and quick and informative delivery service

Questions were easily answered by online staff and once ordered my item was delivered in the correct timeframe and was all monitored on my mobile phone. Will definitely recommend Castlery.

Claire

ClaireGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Joseph Bed - Love it!

WOW - this bed is fantastic, we really love it. Before purchasing we read the reviews and spoke via the online chat with any questions I had. Castlery were great with ordering updates, delivery guys and ease of putting the bed together. Thank you, can't wait to order the matching bedside tables! LOVE!

Review collected in partnership with Castlery

Very happy with the purchase, easy to assemble!

Happy with quality, easy to assemble , sturdy and love the look and feel - the round edges are lovely! Great for smaller areas as it’s not a big table. Would purchase from Castlery again in future.

Celine P.

Celine P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Almo! Gorgeous. Perfect.

Very easy to assemble. Only need to attach the legs with the allen key provided. Beautiful design - nothing like it anywhere else. The round edges are so classy and clean!

Donna

DonnaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hudson Bookcase

Bought five Hudson Range items and love them so much buying another now. We will have three tall Hudson bookcases in a row along one wall of our sitting room. Highly recommend

LibbyF

LibbyFSouthwest, VIC

Comfort quality and style!! Designer Bed at an affordable price.

Shauna M.

Shauna M.South East Queensland, QLD

LOVE IT. So pretty and great quality this is the sign you are looking for

I was hesitant to buy without seeing in person, my friend bought it first then after I saw it myself and one other copied it as we loved it. The delivery drivers were punctual and able to be tracked. They were careful and well presented. I do have one piece of feedback for castlery, please consider alternatives to styrofoam and plastic that can be recycled. It is disappointing how much waste comes with the product, however I must comment that it arrived safe in good condition. Would be good to consider though :) thanks again.

Find out how Castlery compares to other Furniture Shops

Our new sofa completes our new home! It's divine - and so comfy!!

Found exactly what we were after for our space. The furniture arrived perfectly packed and the assembly was super easy - no tools required! It's like it was made for the space.

Emily F.

Emily F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Would marry this couch

I am absolutely in love with this couch. The velvet fabric is lovely and soft and the glowy midnight blue colour is rich. The colour changes in different lights. Usually Chesterfields are pretty stiff but this one is really comfy and loungey. Good for your lounge/TV room or your 'good room'.

amazing customer service

I ordered 2 sets of furniture at separate times, since the first one was not dispatched at the time I was buying the second one, I was wondering if they would combine shipping, while there is not such option on their website I contacted them directly and to my surprise without any fuss and very nicely I was offered a coupon for free shipping for the second item. It was a nice transaction and it would definitely encourage me to shop with them more often.
I have not received the products at the time of writing this, so can not comment on quality. will update later.

Mich Howard

Mich HowardSydney, NSW

Perfect lounge. Very comfortable.

100% satisfied customer. Was very hesitant to buy online. But took the gamble and very impressed. Produxt arrived and was exactly as described. Delivery and communication on point. Will buy from Castlery again

rachel lohoar

rachel lohoar

Exactly what I was expecting, and what it looked like on screen.

Easy to navigate, and easy to purchase via online store. We are so happy with our purchase that we are thinking of getting another one for the studio!! Thanks Castlery

Kat

KatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Friendly and timely service

I was moving house and oredered a number of furniture pieces. Castlery were very accommodating in scheduling dispatch of furniture pieces to align with my move in date, which was fantastic service!

Andrew

AndrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Bed frame

Shopping on their store was easy and friendly to use, dimensions and diagrams of furniture was the most useful tool to help me make decisions with furniture. We furniture looks to be of good quality and is sturdy.

Always great.

Have ordered three large pieces of furniture separately from Castlery and always very pleased. Extremely well packed to ensure the item is protected in transit and images online exactly match the item in person. The only downfall I’ve had is delivery is a usually a few weeks to months.

Review collected in partnership with Castlery

Good quality and lovely design. Compliments the great bed we purchased in the set.

•Easy to navigate
•Satisfied with range and found our bed suite
•Happy with them they look great and bed is comfy
•Your delivery drivers both times were professional, friendly and delivered our items undamaged. Not even a dent in the boxes.

Kate

KateSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautifully made and great quality material

Online store is easy to navigate and photo's are pretty much exactly as the product is. This lounge is very comfortable, and the material and colour is amazing. Extremely happy with my purchase. Love it thank you!

Jason in South Melbourne

Jason in South MelbourneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Elegant, chic and timeless style. The Nigel TV Console is very functional and a quality piece for any modern room.

The Nigel TV Console is everything I was looking for in a TV entertainment unit. Modern clean lines, contemporary, and very stylish. Definitely one of my best furniture buys. I ordered the Console online via Castlery, and it was delivered on time and really well packaged. I'm extremely happy with this buy!

New Nigel Console with a 55in Samsung TV and Sound Bar.

Salehe G

Salehe Gasked

Physical store

Where is the store??

Castlery A.Castlery

Hi there, thanks for your enquiry. We don't have a physical store or showroom in Australia, I'm sorry. We are 100% online. Please get in touch with us via www.castlery.com.au with any specific product questions and we will do our best to assist you.

Deb B

Deb Basked

Castlery

Does anyone have the Adams reversible Ottoman? I was wondering, as the top piece comes off to reverse it from seat to table, is it "slippery" when on top? So for example, when the foam side is facing up and someone (say my kids) sit on it, does the side underneath (the table top part) slip around if someone is to move around a bit on it. Their returns policy is too $$$ for me to just see. Thanks

NDee

NDeeasked

Castlery

Ive just purchased the stunning adams lounge in teal velvet. What can I use to protect the upholstery? Its just gorgeous and so comfortable!!

Castlery A.Castlery

Hi NDee,

Thank you so much for your order and support! Great choice on the Adams Lounge in Teal, such a classic timeless and stunning piece.

When it comes to maintenance, we recommend an annual professional clean to keep it up to spec. Because of the soft fibres on the Adams Lounge, if you want to preserve the soft texture just keep the sofa clear from any moisture and spills. That could cause the texture to roughen, though if that does occur we suggest giving our friends at Care Cover Australia a call. They're familiar with our fabrics and service nation wide.

Hope that helps! Though if you have any further questions please let us know. We'll be here to help :)

Grace

Get an answer from our members and Castlery representatives