Libby

Libby

Super stylish affordable addition to complete our bedroom

Absolutely loving our Pebble armchair!! Super comfortable, stylish beyond what we expected.
Perfectly matching our Todd bed.
High quality for an affordable price. Amazing service once again. Keep up the good work Castlery.

Modern sleek lines

I bought this on behalf of my client: she is thrilled with it! I was drawn to the sleek modern lines and rich tone and it has delivered. Beautiful piece of furniture.

Michelle

MichelleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect Bench Seat for Master Bedroom

Love this bench seat! Looks amazing in front of the King Bed in the Master Bedroom. Very easy to assemble.

Laurel

LaurelSydney, NSW

Abel Counter Stool Leather

I had been looking for stools for my kitchen for months. Was hoping to match timber to other pieces of furniture in my small townhouse. Also wanted a padded seat. Both boxes ticked and I am over the moon. Ordered on Saturday and delivered the following Thursday. Very impressive. Beautifully packed with no assembly required. Top quality all round. Thanks Castlery.

Nova

NovaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Extremely impressed

I absolutely love my Lily sideboard. Its exactly as it is online. Beautifully made with solid and gorgeous timber. Easy instructions and fits perfectly in my space. The whole experience from contact,online order and delivery was seamless. Will definitely recommend and purchase again.
Thanks Castlery.

Paula T.

Paula T.

Mica rattan coffee table - Exactly what I wanted

Easy to navigate web site , I was looking for a casual beachy feel for my room and the Round rattan Mica table is perfect . The best thing is that there is NO assembly , it was packaged well in a large box without the usual over abundance of polystyrene ( bad stuff) . Delivered on time with notice from driver and text messages.

Kate

KateSydney Surrounds, NSW

I Love my new Sofa

I happily recommend purchasing Castlery and Also my Nathan Sofa bed. The staff were very helpful and responded very quickly to any questions that I had. They communicated well & I felt very comfortable making my purchase.
Kate

Chris R.

Chris R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Adams Chase Lounge: Deep Teal

When purchasing important online, such as a couch, that you're banking on having for a long time, it's always a risky move but we gave Castlery a go, and boy, they have not disappointed.

We wanted 3 things: [1] A couch that is simultaneously firm and medium softness. [2] velvet material. [3] teal colour. Not easy to find, but we did it!

The fabric looks and feels lush. All the cushions are firm and hold their shape. It nestles into our space beautifully and lures whenever we're needing to slow down and enjoy the moment. The Adams Chase Lounge is everything we'd hoped for.

Thanks Castlery!

Katr

KatrGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Soooo delightful!!!

Sam

SamCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Superb craftsmanship

I absolutely love this bed, the quality is fantastic, it was easy to assemble. Loved the fabric inset into the headboard. Highly recommend the bed and the company. Sam

Myra J.

Myra J.

Love my Adams sofa

I love my sofa so much! Was hesitant at first since this was my first online furniture purchase, but I am so glad I made the plunge. The deep teal is absolutely beautiful, so rich, and the velvet is so comfy!
Great service, everything went well. <3

Barb

BarbQueensland

cost to return & package Means can’t afford sofa. loved it exactly what I ordered. confusion re chaise I cannot use

Easy to order on line. Took 2 months to be delivered. I was contacted re hold up off delivery. Communication good. Great product worth the wait. chaise on wrong side for my house I am unable to use. ordered left side with your company is right side confusing. I have never ordered a sofa that way. It is my “fault” according to your policy & procedures. So I have to return the sofa & pay the costs which include new boxes as to remove sofa on delivery meant boxes damaged. These costs put the sofa out of my reach. I emailed Friday pm & I am waiting for reply re pick up dates to return & reply from a member of your company

Tanya C.

Tanya C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I love my new bed!

Although it took a few weeks for my bed to be delivered, the actual delivery was smooth and arrived within the window of time specified.
A friend came over to help me assemble it and we found it really easy. Instructions were clear to follow and it only took around 45 mins to put it together.
The bed is absolutely beautiful and I couldn't be happier. Great purchase!

Phyllis

PhyllisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cammy Armchair- Absolutely love it!!!

Was searching for a chair like this for a while, then I came across it and it ticked all the boxes.
So easy to order and in just over a week I received it. Love it!! Its the right shade of dusty rose and comfy to sit in also works so well in my space. Love love love it.

Virginia

VirginiaSydney, NSW

Good supplier

This is an online only store.
But I had seen the quality of products in their Sydney showroom prior to them closing it.
For the price the products on the whole are excellent.
products are well packaged and easy to install usually.
Also the replies are pretty good if you need help.

Peter Ko

Peter KoSydney, NSW

Disappointed

When displaying the space standing mirror in the entryway or elsewhere, it looks like a gravestone, no matter in daytime or nighttime, very horrible and disappointed, I finally keep it in the store room!

Castlery A.Castlery

Luna Sideboard - our favourite piece in the home!

The Luna Sideboard is even better than we expected! The quality, curves and overall design is superb. The green even changes in different light which is a bonus. It's perfect for our space and such a unique piece. It arrived packaged up so well, was easy to setup and delivery was reasonable and seamless. Absolutely no issues. We love it and are super happy with our purchase. A fantastic product and smooth process!

Lucy

LucyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love our new TV console

Great range of products at a variety of prices. It was nice to only have to twist on the legs and not spend hours with Allan keys and screw drivers. Took a while to receive, but that was noted before we added the item to cart. Delivery cost was reasonable and item was well packaged. Definitely would go through them again if there is a something I like on their site.

Lauren

LaurenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Seamless experience

Our entire experience with Castlery has been wonderful. They are very helpful, great customer service. Made purchasing pleasant and exciting. So far our furniture has arrived on time, friendly delivery. Easy to put furniture together. Exceptional quality. We are beyond happy with our Seb bed, bedside tables, pebble couch, arm chair and look forward to a side table on its way. Fair to say we've decked out our new house Castlery and are so glad we have. I have full faith that whatever we purchase from them is top quality, style and with the added bonus of being mid range affordable.

Michael Gvozdic

Michael GvozdicGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exactly what I needed

First time shopper. Website easy to navigate and order items from. Speedy delivery. Item came securely packaged. Assembly was quick and easy. Item was solidly built. Quality of build I must admit was more than what I was expecting and is what is spurring on additional items recently purchased. Attached picture is of Miles Entryway Bench in its new home.