Castlery Online store

Castlery Online store

Disappointing

Terrible experience with Castlery . No proper communication about my order . It seems the warehouse was closed and they were moving to a new warehouse , but they did not bother to inform me that my order will be delayed . So , it is my duty to track my order and wait for these people to come online and respond to my query . Then i got an email that my order will be dispatched next day . But 3 days past , no update whatsoever . Again my duty to check on my order and i get a reply that there is further delay but not sure when my order will be dispatched . No responsibility taken by the staff to inform me when we were already speaking on email . Disappointing !!!! Would not recommend this to anyone . Better go to different shops and buy what you want at good price and better services . I regret not checking the reviews before ordering .

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi there, We are very contrite about not getting to affected customers with timely updates during this period. We have had a disruption with our despatch flow but we are up and running smoothly again now. Please email help.au@castlery.com and we will get you the help and information you need. Thanks, Michele

Horrible customer service

On the 9th May I ordered a bed frame online. The invoice states that the bed was supposed to be dispatched today (17th June). I called Castlery and spoke with a man and I asked him if this was an accurate date and he advised me that it was and to expect my bed by today. My bed frame did NOT arrive and so I attempted to call the store again and had no luck as every time I called and dialled each extension to try and get through, it went to a message bank. I then emailed Castlery to ask what was going on and I was told that there is a “backlog” due to them “relocating their warehouse” and that my bed has not yet even left the warehouse. I am so frustrated! I’ve been waiting so long for this bed that I almost don’t even want it anymore, I could’ve purchased something similar elsewhere and had it delivered within the week. After this I will never be shopping with Castlery again.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Jason, we are sincerely apologetic for the delay which caused your order to leave the warehouse on the 18th rather than the 17th. We try very hard to have all orders leave the warehouse on time and understand what inconvenience a one day delay can cause. I believe one of our team has been in touch with you to provide the tracking information for your bed which, based on your regional location, you will receive in the next day or so. Of course, if you need any further help, please contact our customer service team through help.au@castlery.com

No response, no update

Ordered a lamp in April. Website says to be despatched end of May. I sent an email asking for an update end of first of June. No response to the email query. I called the warehouse, and the person said they can despatch it the next day. I don't know if it has been despatched yet. There has been no communication again.
Also, if the lamp was in stock, why wasn't it despatched? Why would you wait for the customer to initiate the process?

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Hi SB, We are sorry that our warehouse move has caused these delays and also very apologetic for not having updated our customers on the disruption. Please can you email help.au@castlery.com with your order details and we will follow this up urgently for you. Thank you.

Incompetence at its finest

We ordered an armchair back on the 1st of May 2019. Casterly lists on their website that it leaves the warehouse in 3 business days. Yet somehow it arrived on the 20th of May. Upon opening the delivered package, we found that we were delivered the wrong chair!

I called Casterly immediately, explaining what had happened. And upon further discussion, they revealed that the chair we ordered was out of stock and discontinued. We requested a refund and the chair be taken away. The delivery crew came on the 3rd of June (yes 2 weeks later, slack), during business hours which forced myself to head into work late. It's now the 7th of June and I am still awaiting my refund, as Casterly's accounts and finance is based in Singapore?

Just a complete and utter lack of accountability and urgency to rectifying their mistakes. I'll never buy from them again, and nor should you.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Hello Leon, we completely understand your unhappiness and understand that the refund has now been completed. Thanks, Castlery.

Very disappointed

A standard follow up email after supposed delivery asking me to write a review came with a $50 bribe. I do not want the money. I am happy to write the review below.

I ordered an item on 11 May which was clearly identified on the receipt as a Dinner Set. Tracking told me that it was despatched to Aus Post on 31 May. On 4 June I went to collect it from the post office and found it to be a small box stating it was 4 side plates. I rang Castlery at 2.04pm to ask where my dinner set was to be told first off “it must be Australia post” then told, the other components of the set were in stock but not despatched. The person said they would get back to me later that day after investigating. I got a VM message 24 hours later to say the other items would be despatched “in a few days” and I should expect them next week.
No apology, no explanation, no more purchases from me.

June 11th 2019 Update: Still disappointed

Following my review "very disappointed" on 5 June I was rung by a person from Castlery. She apologised, said the issue had alerted Castlery to the fact that while they are good at delivering large items they may not be the best at smaller items and also tried to state that Australia Post is partially to blame because they do not despatch using the identifier "1 of 3 items". Their fix for me was not to prioritise the delivery of my remaining 2 items, but rather to still subject them to a slightly faster standard process for despatch PLUS "there is a public holiday in there so they will be despatched Friday or Tuesday. Suggestion Castlery: when a customer is unhappy you do what you can to make them happy. Courier the items, offer to return and refund at no customer cost, anything that shows you at least want to be seen to be customer focussed. If it wasn't a hassle to me I would return the damn things, when I get them all, and forget Castlery even exists.

Product Appearance As advertised
Hello Barbara, we understand one of our team has been in touch today and has made a commitment to follow your remaining delivery through and provide relevant updates along the way. We are regretful that you have not had a happy experience so far. Let's work to turning that around. Best wishes, Castlery.

Beautiful quality products

The online store is clean and easy to navigate - buying is a breeze. I love all the clear photos and descriptions of the products, which are all beautifully crafted and designed. Delivery took about 2 weeks, but the delivery men were punctual on the scheduled day. My husband and I purchased a bed frame and have to say that the instructions could be improved on, but the bed is beautiful and we're very happy with our purchase.

Looks and quality products

Great looking homewares and furniture, great quality, ie ‘without’ the sour aftertaste of poor quality like many new places. Would recommend to anyone looking for something a little different at a nice price.

Excellent quality. Quick delivery

Totally happy with the service, quality of the bed I purchased, speed of delivery. I highly recommend this site. The design of all the furniture seems rather current and I’m always struggling what item to get, too many great choices.

Excellent quality

Very happy with the 3 furniture items we ordered from Castlery. Quality was excellent and customer service very helpful. Availability of one item was delayed, but they were happy to split the order and ship the other two items earlier, with no extra delivery charge to send everything in two shipments. Will definitely shop from them again.

Great Designs

Castlery was quite a wonderful find online. Their designs were impressive, quality of workmanship was great, and it seems no shortcuts were taken in carrying out the designer’s vision. Plus the quality products are so affordable.

Product Appearance As advertised

Exactly as I had envisioned & very quickly received.

I thought I had found what I wanted online & was delighted when my vintage leather pouff arrived & it was perfect. The quality was very good & it arrived promptly. Overall I am extremely happy with the Castlery experience.

Product Appearance As advertised

Perfect lamp for what I needed

I ordered the Sherlock Cylinder Table Lamp for my lounge room and it fits perfectly with the requirements I wanted. The photos on the website made my decision easy, and was not disappointed with the physical product. The product is of high quality but still low cost. Delivery was fast and constant communication from Castlery allowed me to know exactly when to receive my order.

Cleo Floor Lamp

Very happy with the Cleo Lamp I purchased - great value compared to many other similar products I found. Site easy to navigate, product arrived quickly and well packaged and easy to assemble. Disappointed that free delivery offered in city but not regional city though!

Product Appearance As advertised
Hello Loretta, we are sorry that your area is not included in the current Free Delivery location however our promotions change and often include a capped delivery fee for regional locations. Keep an eye out and if you haven't already, don't forget to email through your order no. and proof of review to help.au@castlery.com so you receive your $50 discount code!

Beautiful Seb TV Stand 200cm

I love the Castlery online store, very easy to find what you are looking for! I Purchased a Seb 200cm tv stand and i just love it, Beautifully made, awesome craftsmanship, packed with care easy to assemble just had to put the handles on which are gorgeous too. The only thing is delivery almost took a month which was disappointing considering it was in stock. But i will be buying more items in the near future

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Cherie, thanks for taking the time to leave your review. We are super pleased you are happy with your Seb. It's a great choice! If you haven't already, don't forget to email through your order no. and proof of review to help.au@castlery.com so you receive your $50 discount code!

Caleb bed - quality for a great price

We purchased the Caleb bed and although it took a while to assemble it’s incredibly sturdy and of great quality for the price. I’ve got three more orders coming, just a shame there’s sometimes a wait with the shipping!

Product Appearance As advertised
Glad you're happy with your new Caleb Marnie! Sorry for the wait, we are trying to better keep up with demand :) If you haven't already, don't forget to email through your order no. and proof of review to help.au@castlery.com so you receive your $50 discount code!

Hanford 2 seater - Understated style

Took delivery yesterday. Loved the care taken with packing - it's own zippered dust cover, what a bonus! Easy to assemble, looks great, complements and completes my new look without needing to be the 'hero' of the room. It just is.
Really comfortable - not like a flop into kind of couch, but a grown-up sit up style. The dimensions are great. The shorter seat gives your back support and the back of the sofa is not so high that you can't easily rest your arm on it. Expansively, if you want.
Comfortably seats two with room to move around and still have your 'space'.
The online shop was easy to use - lead time was as quoted, delivery was easy and efficient - early in fact.
Didn't get my voucher though - looks like it has expired. Didn't know how to redeem it after I had shopped.

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Paula, what a great review and gorgeous look you've created! For the voucher, just email through your order number and proof of review to help.au@castlery.com and we will send you your discount code in the next day or so. Thanks for choosing Castlery!

Amazing store

Bought multiple things this time a wall art - perfect size comes framed so easy and looks amazing. Previously have bought cushions as well - great designs at affordable prices. Really recommend castlery for all your furniture needs.

Product Appearance As advertised
Ymini thank you for choosing Castlery. Repeat customers confirm we are getting things right! If you haven't already, don't forget to email through your order no. and proof of review to help.au@castlery.com so you receive your $50 discount code!

Good quality pendant lights and look beautiful

Quality pendant lights with affordable price tag . Brass colour looks great even when the light is off. Delivery was quick and was very impressed the quality of pendant light for $50 each.

Product Appearance As advertised
Thank you for the enlightening review Jaskaran! If you haven't already, don't forget to email through your order no. and proof of review to help.au@castlery.com so you receive your $50 discount code!

Great quality cushion!

I got a fantastic grey cushion from Castlery. The material is sturdy and the colour is nice and neutral. The process was really easy and the site was very user-friendly.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Nice! If you haven't already, don't forget to email through your order no. and proof of review to help.au@castlery.com so you receive your $50 discount code!

Great quality lamp - Viola Black Marble

Extremely pleased with this purchase, very heavy and high quality marble base. The package came in two separate boxes so that the shade wouldn't be damaged or smooshed by anything - which I appreciated a lot.
Might purchase another, thanks Castlery!

Product Appearance As advertised
Very stylish addition to your home right Luke? If you haven't already, don't forget to email through your order no. and proof of review to help.au@castlery.com so you receive your $50 discount code!