Castlery Online store

Castlery Online store

Martin

MartinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing quality, beautiful design, great value, excellent delivery service

AnnetteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thanks for an easy website to follow for online shopping. the bookshelves we purchased are great - functional for large books and solid as well as looking nice. I was pleased with the delivery too. a time was negotiated when their normal delivery was unsuitable for me. Annette October 2019

Anna Hathis

Anna HathisSydney, NSW

Customer service was great. I had a colour question and they did all they could to answer my question.

Quality was great. No assembly required. Website was easy to navigate also.
Pictures were true to colour. Gorgeous range of products also. Delivery costs were very reasonable. Unlike the crazy prices stores charge. Cant wait for my arm chair to arrive!

Jade

JadeVictoria

Love it they look so funky

It was super fast shipping love my item. Didnt even have to assemble the stool
Easy website to use..
will be shopping at this website again soon.. thanks you very much

Rahul P.

Rahul P.Lyneham 2602, ACT

Very happy with level of service

Castlery's website is very easy to navigate and I like how everything is clearly set out and the fact that you can calculate postage before your purchase.

I had a query after my purchase and Castlery staff were very helpful and quick to respond.

I'll certainly be shopping here again.

Thanks.

Dave

DaveSydney, NSW

Beautiful mirror and great understanding customer service

Bought a Wooden framed mirror from here earlier this year. Great, unique style QUALITY product at a reasonable price (that's hard to get these days!). Mirror appeared damaged in manufacture (Castlery's packaging was very thorough). Customer Service offered absolutely fair resolution without any fuss!

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Castlery A.Castlery

Hi Dave, exactly what we want to hear! Thanks for the feedback.

Loving my new lamp!

I wanted a lamp for my dining table & found the Cleo floor lamp. I love it. It looks
amazing. The black marble base is great & it was so easy to assemble.

Castlery A.Castlery

Thanks for your enlightening review Julee! Don't forget to email your review to help.au@castlery.com to receive your $50 discount voucher code. Thanks again!

Tuan Duong

Tuan DuongGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Nice contemporary design but you need to improve delivery time

I bought a sofa bed last 3 months, really happy with what I have received.
Nice contemporary design, really happy with lots of choices on website, but you need to improve delivery time

Castlery A.Castlery

Hi Tuan, great to hear you are happy and yes, we are working to find ways to shorten our lead-times! Don't forget to email your review to help.au@castlery.com to receive your $50 discount voucher code. Thanks again!

Floor lamp good design

Prefect and good quality for the kids and make my room look great and enjoy Reading story for my kids and safety for the living room or kitchen or bedroom modern design

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Castlery A.Castlery

Thanks Margie, great news. Don't forget to email your review to help.au@castlery.com to receive your $50 discount voucher code. Thanks again!

Eszter K.

Eszter K.Sydney, NSW

Great bed!

Bought a queen sized bed from Catlery. Great bed really love it. The delivery took a bit longer than I expected. Easy to assemble and generally good experience all around.

Castlery A.Castlery

Great news Eszter. Don't forget to email your review to help.au@castlery.com to receive your $50 discount voucher code. Thanks again!

Sheridan

SheridanSydney, NSW

Excellent online service I had to reschedule delivery and nothing was too much trouble. Will be a return customer in the future as you have well designed and stylish furniture.

Castlery A.Castlery

Thanks Sheridan, glad we were able to give you the convenience we want for our customers! Don't forget to email your review to help.au@castlery.com to receive your $50 discount voucher code. Thanks again!

AnnetteGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cliff Shelf

I bought two of these shelves and they are brilliant. Great quality and they look fantastic, I get lots of comments on them. The only negative was the amount of packaging - because they are a welded steel frame they come in one piece in a huge box with masses of packaging. Not great from an environmental perspective and a right pain to get rid of.

Annette

Thanks for the response. It would be great if you are able to move to using all environmentally friendly materials in your packaging, i.e. no polystyrene foam or plastic.

Lauren W.

Lauren W.

Our new family couch is a complete hit!!

Castlery A.Castlery

Wow Lauren, sounds like we have a very happy customer. Don't forget to email through your review to help.au@castlery.com to receive a $50 discount voucher code! Thanks for choosing Castlery!

Great sofa

I ordered the Jeanne Sectional Chaise Sofa in stone grey. Castlery kept me updated with the delivery date, and the guys were fabulous carrying the 2 pieces down a difficult access. The sofa is exactly as seen on the website, and it’s quite a firm seat but that is obvious from the online photos. I needed to only screw the feet on each sofa which was very easy. Some connecting hardware was missing but Castlery was very efficient with sending ASAP. Great experience, will shop with Castlery again.

Castlery A.Castlery

Super pleased to see we were able to delivery a top sofa and great service to you. Don't forget to email through your review to help.au@castlery.com to receive a $50 discount voucher code! Thanks for choosing Castlery!

Jennie

JennieSydney, NSW

calvin floor lamp

Product came so carefully packaged!
Assembly was simple and tool provided
Looks amazing and it is of excellent quality!
Very satisfied with my purchase
Will be looking forward to new offers from Castlery

Castlery A.Castlery

Wonderful to read, Jennie. Don't forget to email through your review to help.au@castlery.com to receive a $50 discount voucher code! Thanks for choosing Castlery!

Designer

DesignerKingston 2604, ACT

Very happy with our standard lamp, it is beautiful & a graet price

I found there to be a great range of products, well designed, good colour range, good quality, easy to assemble and often filling holes where other online stores are limited. I will definitely use again.

Castlery A.Castlery

Thanks and we look forward to seeing you back! Don't forget to email through your review to help.au@castlery.com to receive a $50 discount voucher code! Thanks for choosing Castlery!

Sujatha

SujathaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exactly what I needed

I ordered 2 puffed to add some color to my living room. It was very easy to purchase online and the product was of good quality and arrived earlier than expected.

Castlery A.Castlery

Thanks for the review Sujatha. Don't forget to email through your review to help.au@castlery.com to receive a $50 discount voucher code! Thanks for choosing Castlery!

I ordered a pouf and it came within a week. No hassle at all. Very prompt service and happy with the real product. It looks exactly as what I saw online.

Castlery A.Castlery

Hi Joyce, glad we nailed it all round for you. Don't forget to email through your review to help.au@castlery.com to receive a $50 discount voucher code! Thanks for choosing Castlery!

Only half of the order was delivered although everything was paid

I have ordered two ottomans online and they were supposed to be delivered at the same time. However only one package arrived with one ottoman and the other is still missing. They have currently problems locating my order. I hope I will get a replacement as both have been paid online, but nothing has been mentioned yet. Not sure if I will order here again.

Very good.

I ordered a rug, very accurate and just perfect for the dining room. Very happy with it. Good shopping experience and was very easy to find what I wanted. Will shop again.

Castlery A.Castlery

Thanks for taking the time to review! Great to see your happiness! Don't forget to email proof of review to help.au@castlery.com for your voucher.

Paul V.

Paul V.asked

Hi there, I was contemplating purchasing the Todd extended couch yet am worried that even in stock the delivery may take longer than it should (weeks instead of a few days). I'm in Melb metro

Also are the darker colors in stock or just the grey?

Thankyou so much

Paul

Jason M.
Jason M.

I ordered a bed and had to wait 6 weeks... you’ll definitely be waiting a while

Castlery A.Castlery

Hi Paul, deliveries from our warehouse in Sydney to Melbourne suburbs takes around 10 working days from collection. Our delivery partner contacts you with a proposed delivery day and window and again on the delivery day to let you know they are nearby. Depending on whether the item you choose is in stock and already in the warehouse, or if new stock is arriving at the dock, still in the container on the sea or indeed, just leaving our offshore warehouse, this is reflected in the lead-times on our website. This means that when you make your purchase, you are aware of the expected time you will wait for delivery. For instance, Jason here knew the lead time for his purchase and chose to proceed and wait. Unfortunately, we were one day late in getting it on the road and out to him. So, sometimes even with the best planning, efforts and intentions, logistics can cause our customers late delivery. For transparency sake, right now we are experiencing delays due to our warehouse move and it has caused a number of customers to be inconvenienced. The good news is that once this move is complete, we will give our customers even more convenient and efficient service than before. If you have more questions or would like us to send swatches, please contact us through help.au@castlery.com, thanks!

Get an answer from our members and Castlery representatives

CategoryOnline Shops and Furniture Shops