Castlery Online store

Castlery Online store

Mick

MickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dinning table

Website is good. Good range of products at reasonable prices. Quality of the dinning table ordered is good. Easy to assemble. Order to delivery time was too long though. Would use them again.

Anjanette H.

Anjanette H.South East Queensland, QLD

Could not be happier

This was my first experience buying furniture on line, I was hesitant because I felt like you needed to touch and feel it first to gauge the quality and comfort. My couch was delivered by the most helpful men and in record time. I am beyond happy....it is just what I wanted and the quality is exceptional. The colours are exactly what you see online, the fabric is more lush than I expected. I am already looking to buy other pieces from Castlery. I honestly have no complaints at all.

Liz

LizSydney, NSW

Excellent customer and great products

My item was delivered quickly and was wrapped with care. Very satisfied with the quality of the items. Will definitely purchase from this store again. Grace, the customer service lady was very helpful and very efficient.

Cola L.

Cola L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic purchase

No problems at all with my order and experience. Beautiful Cedric Floor Lamp arrived well packaged and installed in 5minutes. It's perfect, very happy! Easy email communication, tracking reminder and delivery on time.

Leopard

LeopardSydney, NSW

Exactly What I Wanted

I love the Todd Armless Sofa in Deep Teal Velvet. Looks amazing and modern in my harbour view apartment. No assembly was required and I will definitely be purchasing more modular pieces to go with it.

Rhonda

RhondaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Just perfect

Great staff to order from. The chairs arrived on time and the chairs look exactly like the photos. The colours of the fabric were spot on and they are really comfortable. I love my new Joshua chairs.

Emma K.

Emma K.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic service, quick shipping!

Ordered a sofa online and it arrived 1 week later to my Sydney home. Impressed with the speed of delivery and when ability to speak to a person located in Australia on the phone if I needed. Great couch at a good price, will be shopping here again!

Leigh

LeighCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Love the item, but wait time too long

Happy with my product, however the wait time from ordering and paying to receiving was over six weeks. Communication was pretty poor, and i couldn't see my item in my order history. I received no tracking information so missed the delivery as well.

Castlery A.Castlery

Hi Leigh, thanks for letting us know about your delivery experience. Please can you email help.au@castlery.com with your order details so the team can review (plus to receive your voucher).

Tashii

TashiiSydney, NSW

I love my new lounge!

I browsed and ordered on line, everything went smoothly, it was fine. Then after a long wait it came time for my lounge delivery to mine. I was so excited when I got the text, my lounge was on it's way, don't vex! I was able to track it in real time and the boys rang me don't worry, it's fine! Lounge delivered I am happy as, thank you Castlery, you are not half bad!

RenataB

RenataBSydney, NSW

Great product and service

Great Online store easy to navigate, with friendly live online help with so many options. The delivery guys were so professional and helpful. Love the couch! Great experience all around. Highly recommend.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Patron

PatronSydney, NSW

Good service

Easily to navigate website and prompt delivery. Good product range and good chat service. Products were as expected however the chopsticks were uneven. Product assembly were easy and quality were generally good.

Product Appearance As advertised

Great product but no shipping to Tasmania

Easy to navigate the online store and satisfied with the product, was exactly what I wanted and great quality. However, they do not ship to Tasmania so had to pay $212 for a courier to pick it up from their Sydney warehouse. It was easy to communicate this with staff via email but did have to wait nearly two months for the product to be in stock even though I purchased before hand I only found this out afterwards via email. No pre-order was listed on the website at the time.

Castlery A.Castlery

Great customer service, great products

Customer service were so prompt and efficient in helping me sort out my order. Now it has arrived and everything is perfect - it is as described and looks great. I love my new furniture!

J. Theo

J. Theo

Great Service and Communication

Wonderful experience with great communication from purchase to my delivery interstate. Delivery was prompt and professional. I would definitely recommend Casterly to my friends and family and would also purchase again!!!!

Nick H.

Nick H.Sydney, NSW

Great company, with affordable pricing

Very easy to navigate the online store. Assembling the furniture was a breeze, helpful thought out instructions made for a quick and easy build. The quality of the products are top notch with premium finishes. Would definitely recommend.

Castlery A.Castlery

Fabulous Nick! Don't forget to email through a copy of your review to help.au@castlery.com for your review reward if you haven't already!

Norm P

Norm PSydney, NSW

Excellent - quality and timeliness.

The product was exactly what I was requiring. Excellent quality and delivered in a timely and professional manner. I highly recommend purchasing on-line. It was very convenient. I would do so again.

Castlery A.Castlery

Hi Norm, good to see we have delivered good goods and good service :) Don't forget to email through a copy of your review to help.au@castlery.com for your review reward if you haven't already!

Tanya R.

Tanya R.Sydney, NSW

This is perfect exactly what i was looking for

Easy to find what i was looking for, love the TV Unit and Buffet and was exactly what i was looking for to update my space. Good customer service and quick delivery

Castlery A.Castlery

Wow! Just gorgeous and thanks for sharing. If you're on Instagram please do tag us. Also, remember to email through a copy to help.au@castlery.com for a review reward if you haven't already!

Alex

AlexIllawarra, NSW

Very happy with our purchase!

We love our Joshua dining chairs, great design and well made. The chairs are sturdy, the fabric is beautiful and true to colour, and it is very comfortable to sit on. We are very happy with our purchase!

Castlery A.Castlery

Hi Alex, great choice with the Joshua range! Thanks for the review and remember to email through a copy to help.au@castlery.com for a review reward if you haven't already!

Great product!

Love the TV stand that I bought from Castlery. It came in one piece, no assembly required. Awesome quality! Reasonable price. Delivery was around 40 minutes late, not within the given time frame. However the live tracking tool was pretty useful.

Castlery A.Castlery

Hi Evie, apologies for the late delivery but glad to see our live tracking helped you manage the time. If you haven't already done so, email your review to help.au@castlery.com to receive your $50 discount voucher code. Thanks again!

SarahSince1988

SarahSince1988South East Queensland, QLD

Most Amazing bed I have ever bought, exactly as described, picture perfect quality... it is a dream!!!

Fabric is exactly like the samples provided, the pictures on website are perfect match to real life, easy to assemble with extra pieces just incase! Would buy again from casterly!

Castlery A.Castlery

Hi Sarah, this is great to hear! Don't forget to email help.au@castlery.com with a copy of your review to receive a $50 discount code!

Paul V.

Paul V.asked

Hi there, I was contemplating purchasing the Todd extended couch yet am worried that even in stock the delivery may take longer than it should (weeks instead of a few days). I'm in Melb metro

Also are the darker colors in stock or just the grey?

Thankyou so much

Paul

Jason M.
Jason M.

I ordered a bed and had to wait 6 weeks... you’ll definitely be waiting a while

Castlery A.Castlery

Hi Paul, deliveries from our warehouse in Sydney to Melbourne suburbs takes around 10 working days from collection. Our delivery partner contacts you with a proposed delivery day and window and again on the delivery day to let you know they are nearby. Depending on whether the item you choose is in stock and already in the warehouse, or if new stock is arriving at the dock, still in the container on the sea or indeed, just leaving our offshore warehouse, this is reflected in the lead-times on our website. This means that when you make your purchase, you are aware of the expected time you will wait for delivery. For instance, Jason here knew the lead time for his purchase and chose to proceed and wait. Unfortunately, we were one day late in getting it on the road and out to him. So, sometimes even with the best planning, efforts and intentions, logistics can cause our customers late delivery. For transparency sake, right now we are experiencing delays due to our warehouse move and it has caused a number of customers to be inconvenienced. The good news is that once this move is complete, we will give our customers even more convenient and efficient service than before. If you have more questions or would like us to send swatches, please contact us through help.au@castlery.com, thanks!

Get an answer from our members and Castlery representatives