Castrol Magnatec STOP-START 10W-30

Castrol Magnatec STOP-START 10W-30

5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Engine Oils in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Denny16

Denny16Western Australia, 6011

High quality oil I could feel as soon as I drove after the oil and filter change !

I have used many types of engine oil in the past but never really felt any REAL difference. Granted that , psychologically, I felt that high quality oil surely is good for the engine. However, with the Castrol Magnatec 10W30, well, I could feel a difference !!! The car runs smoother and I could feel it !

CarMazda 6, 2005 ( May 2005 upgrade) , GG series, 2.3l, 5 speed auto.

Tara K.

Tara K.asked

Can I use this I'm my 2001 mitsubishi lancer

mr smith

mr smithasked

What is the benefit and how long does this oil as [10-30] last in klms? My motor is a Suzuki GLX 1.6, I usually use gulf oil [10-30].

Frans
Frans

Hi! I am not in a position to say how long a certain oil will last. I do an oil change every 10,000kms irrespective of the oil change intervals recommended by the engine manufacturer. In my opinion, oil is cheaper than to rebuild an engine.

Brendaasked

Can I use The Castrol GTX Magnatec in my 2008 Scion tc?

Jon handyman
Jon handyman

Your car takes a full synthetic as long as the weight is right the Magnatec should work great in your motor.

Brenda

Thank you so very much for getting back to me on this...

Get an answer from our members and Castrol representatives

CategoryEngine Oils