Castrol Magnatec

Castrol Magnatec Questions & Answers

10W-40, DIESEL 15W-40, DIESEL DX 5W-40, Fuel Saver 5W-30, STOP-START 0W-20 and 2 more

107 questions from our users

My toyota corolla 2012 done 20000 kms is 10w-40 magnetic oil good for it ??
I have only used Diesel magnatec mate. I wouldn't tend to use it in a high km. engine. I would go to the oil manufacturers websites and click on the recommended oil viscosity for your particular vehicle. I prefer Valvoline or Penrite myself. Once you choose an oil you are best to stay with it on each change. Semi synthetics are ok and good enough. I run Penrite everyday plus 15w/40 in my 07 Camry.Yes indeed magnatec would be okay being semi synthetic it would definitely protect the engine with very high mileage.

Can I use 10W40 for camry 2015
I would go for full synthetic Nulon 10/40 but that is just my experience with a totally different car that I previously used Castrol 10/40

can i use it in my ford territory 2004

What does does c3 stand for
What does C3 stand forACEA C3 Stable, stay-in-grade Engine Oil with Mid SAPS-Level, intended for use as catalyst compatible Oil

Why the bottle of castrol 10w-40 magnatec written A and before it was written A3 B4?
I have no idea what you mean . Elucidate.

What is the recommended change oil interval?

Can I use this I'm my 2001 mitsubishi lancer

Can you mix stop - start magnatec 5w-30 with non stop start magnatec 5w-30

I live in Saudi Arabia where climate is mostly hot (even in winter nights it's barely cold). I have Toyota Yaris 2016 (2nz-fe). I recently poured in 10W40 Magnatec after reading reviews about it. But I am still confused whether it is the right oil for a 1.3 liter Toyota Yaris engine because the owner's manual says 5W30 (preferred) or 10W30 .. your kind attention to this matter is highly appreciated.

can i used it for nissan navara 2012

does it contain a detergent or surfacant

Can I mix A5 with C3?

Can I use magnetic 10W-40 part synthetic in Maercedes C240 ?
You don't give details about your car other than it is a c240c. Best is 15w 50 full synthetic. But I have heard some people have used 10w 40 but I would only do that if it is an old car of little value.Thank you for your help

Hello, I use 10W-40 for my Suzuki Swift 2003 1.3L car. What is the "shelf life" of this oil? In other word, if I change engine oil on 01 Jan 2019, when should I change again even I have note reached certain km (5,000 km)? Thank you

Magnatec okay to uxe in a series 1 BMW 120i ? 60000 on the odo ..?

Can i use my civic honda type r castrol magnatec 10w40?
I'm not an expert but usually this type of motor should use a fully synthetic oil.

How many miles between oil changes when using Castrol Magnatec?
Depends what is recommended in your cars manual but for a newer car I go 10,000kms and older car I tend to be OK with 15,000kmsI think 10000kms is ideal for Castrol megnatec full synthetic

Is this oil suitable for a Land Rover discovery 2 TD5 year 2000 ?

Can I use it for my Nissan urvan Diesel engine at 350000km?

I just filled my 20 year old engine with 10w/40. I hv no idea about the earlier viscocity. I am in Asia, as such its not a cold climate here. Its a 1995 honda civic. Shoud i use 20w/50 or remain with this ? Thanks.
Stay with this... 10W40 it is perfect for your car. 20W50 is for very high temperature engines and old cast-iron engine's and Tractors.Thank you for yr reply. I have been maintaining this viscosity. so far it has been good.

Get an answer from our members and Castrol representatives