Catch The Deal

3.8

Natalie W.

Natalie W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unlawful and Irresponsible

Very untrustworthy company. I purchased a Soda Stream from this website that was faulty. They don't want anything to do with me and they do not fulfil their obligations under Australian Consumer Law. Their after-sales service is irresponsible and rude. Avoid at all costs.

sam

samSydney, NSW

catch the deal now known as snatch deal

catch the deal now known as snatch deal
with more products and new look
wow still like to buy from them
looks good
Love shopping Here and like new look Snatch deal

natalie

natalieSydney

Best service

I bought Breville coffee machine with great deal price from catch the deal very genuine and easy to use site great customer service ever provided I have use many online services but they are the best, packed so nicely unbelievably fast courier service, will recommend to my family and friends and surely be back to shop more KEEP IT UP.

Online Shops

Find out how Catch The Deal compares to other Online Shops

Zero after-sale service. Extremely rude and irresponsible.

Brad

BradLiverpool

Great price & great communication

Great price, great communication and quick delivery. Second time I’ve used these guys and I’ll be keeping my eye out for other goodies.

Nakita

NakitaAU

Poor customer service

Purchased 3 items but only 2 shipped. When I contacted them to advise I was told that the person packed the item himself and it was definitely in the box. I then sent photos to show that it was a physical impossibility that the item could have been in the box and that's where the contact ended. Yep, crickets, people. Nada. Not interested. See you later. The item was only $12 so I'm not going to get all worked up about it but don't bother giving them your business as I did mine as you too might be underwhelmed by their customer service.

svtmusk

svtmuskSydney, NSW

Great Service over all and friendly staff

Philips Airfryer TurboStar Digital Black HD9643 Great product and price. Also very fast shipping. Thanks Catch The Deal for great service.

September 12th 2018 Update: Cabbage Patch Baby So Real

Great products with Awesome prices refer Catch the Deal to everyone bought cabbage patch baby so real for only $155 while outside was $220 before and now nowhere to find other then Catch the Deal great customer service, friendly staff and easy to use site.

Ros

Rosqueensland

Affinage Essential Oils Volume Vamp Shampoo

I absolutely love this shampoo and to see it at this price was a big bonus. Very easy site to use and delivery was quick, I will be using Catch the Deal again

Kelly

KellySydney

Great Service, Quick Delivery

Bought Quercetti Marble Run Super Set, Great Game this one kept my 6 years off the computers and mobile phone for a whole day and he is really loving it, Great fun and hours and hours of play, 100% Recommended if you want your kids to be off your mobile phones. Thanks for Great Price Catch The Deal.

Online Shops

Find out how Catch The Deal compares to other Online Shops

jade

jadeSydney

Very happy

Very happy and unbelievably quick. Received free delivery next day. So cheap, couldn't find anyone cheaper than catch the deal for most of the products, will be ordering more often, keep the price stable Catch The Deal, Sure you will get More people to buy from your website. 100% Recommended Online Shop for great bargains on daily need products.