Catch The Deal

Catch The Deal

catch the deal now known as snatch deal

catch the deal now known as snatch deal
with more products and new look
wow still like to buy from them
looks good
Love shopping Here and like new look Snatch deal

Best service

I bought Breville coffee machine with great deal price from catch the deal very genuine and easy to use site great customer service ever provided I have use many online services but they are the best, packed so nicely unbelievably fast courier service, will recommend to my family and friends and surely be back to shop more KEEP IT UP.

Zero after-sale service. Extremely rude and irresponsible.

If anything goes wrong, you are on your own. No one would be there for you. These people just don't care. Their service could be great, but only when you are not asking for a refund or a reshipment.
I have an undelivered parcel, worth $133.94. According to the online tracking record, it was delivered to my concierge, but my concierge said they did not receive it. I contacted the seller but was only told to contact the courier myself. The courier said they delivered it. So I contacted the customer service again on August 27. I called and a customer service staff instructed me to send him an email so that he could look into this issue further. I sent the email right after the call and has never heard anything from him again. It has been two weeks until now, and my email has never been opened ( I installed a plugin that gives me read receipt. That is how I know). I had to open a dispute on Paypal. Then I got a quick (They are very quick this time, responding at 10:45 pm on a Friday night. NOTE: Their Paypal email is the same as their customer service email, the one that I sent email to.) one-sentence response "Thanks for your query as per our records this parcel has been delivered and we have a proof of delivery." They have completely no intention to sort things out for me.

Great price & great communication

Great price, great communication and quick delivery. Second time I’ve used these guys and I’ll be keeping my eye out for other goodies.

Poor customer service

Purchased 3 items but only 2 shipped. When I contacted them to advise I was told that the person packed the item himself and it was definitely in the box. I then sent photos to show that it was a physical impossibility that the item could have been in the box and that's where the contact ended. Yep, crickets, people. Nada. Not interested. See you later. The item was only $12 so I'm not going to get all worked up about it but don't bother giving them your business as I did mine as you too might be underwhelmed by their customer service.

Great Service over all and friendly staff

Philips Airfryer TurboStar Digital Black HD9643 Great product and price. Also very fast shipping. Thanks Catch The Deal for great service.

September 12th 2018 Update: Cabbage Patch Baby So Real

Great products with Awesome prices refer Catch the Deal to everyone bought cabbage patch baby so real for only $155 while outside was $220 before and now nowhere to find other then Catch the Deal great customer service, friendly staff and easy to use site.

Affinage Essential Oils Volume Vamp Shampoo

I absolutely love this shampoo and to see it at this price was a big bonus. Very easy site to use and delivery was quick, I will be using Catch the Deal again

Great Service, Quick Delivery

Bought Quercetti Marble Run Super Set, Great Game this one kept my 6 years off the computers and mobile phone for a whole day and he is really loving it, Great fun and hours and hours of play, 100% Recommended if you want your kids to be off your mobile phones. Thanks for Great Price Catch The Deal.

Very happy

Very happy and unbelievably quick. Received free delivery next day. So cheap, couldn't find anyone cheaper than catch the deal for most of the products, will be ordering more often, keep the price stable Catch The Deal, Sure you will get More people to buy from your website. 100% Recommended Online Shop for great bargains on daily need products.