Catsan Crystals

Catsan Crystals (page 2 of 2)

• Odour Absoprtion

change of formula....

Was with out doubt the best on the market! sadly when then introduced the "lavender" only recently the content had changed eg the formula of the color crystals... they also changed the original as well.... both have no smell now & work poorly at reducing odor & at the price being the dearest on the shelf its a rip off!!! what a joke will not buy again as its just useless.... plus I have tried several bags from different shops (rather expensive) to see if it was just bad from one store... same results the formula of the color crystals in the bag has changed hence the product now sucks! more than likely a cost cutting money saving change by Catsan yet still the same over priced tag at the shop....
was the best
now over priced & doesnt work

Chris Parker
Chris Parker

I find I am very lucky to get two weeks out of your product. What is wrong?

Louise47

Louise47Cairns

Catsan no smells

I have tried so many cat litters. I have finally found one that really does keep the cat litter odour free for about 5 weeks. I did switch to a cheap brand crystal cat litter but it started to smell within a couple of days. May be a bit more expensive but it's worth it.
No smelly cat litter tray

Joan Shaw
Joan Shaw

Cat san is not what it used to be - it no longer soaks up the cat urine. Will not be buying it again.

Rival
Rival

@joan yeah that has happened to me...my cats urine just went right through....I use Breeder Choice Best thus far,,,

Cookie11

Cookie11AU

Better than other crystals

This is better than other crystals, instead of going a yucky yellow colour as it gets saturated, it turns clear instead. Also better at controlling odour.

HOWEVER, I could only get it to last me one week with a completely indoors cat. Any more than that and the smell would get pretty bad.
Better quality than other crystals I've tried
Expensive, didn't last anywhere near the time specified

Ann_WhogivesadamAU

Not good

I have only one cat just 1 years old and i can't get this litter to last anymore than 2 weeks maximum and i won't be buying your product again as the one i bought from the reject shop was a little better at half the cost

Expensive and not effective

vanessaaa

vanessaaa

Good

I like catsan crystals because they last for about 2 weeks in my cats litter tray before it starts to smell bad. It is a bit expensive, but it lasts a while, depending on how many cats you have. It is available at most good supermarkets and has a nice pack, which makes it easy to spot against all the other brands. I love when the promotional cat scooper is included in the pack, it encourages me to buy it.
It's a great kitty litter, better than the paper, or clumping sand. The blue crystals eliminate all signs of odour
A bit pricey for what it is.

We have tried about 3 different types of litter prior to this one and the only reason we avoided it was the price. As it is our daughters responsiblity to clean the litter tray, (11yrs), we needed to find a product that really absorbed the smell as this put her off looking after her cat. After we trialled it, we woudl never go back to the other brands. It does work out cheaper in that you don't need to do a complete change every week.
This product is the best we have come across. Much better than the paper or sand type litters. The crystals absorb the smells and lasts for 2 weeks before complete change required.

Ann_Whogivesadam

No i think its a total waste of money i can only get 2 weeks max and for the price well what can i say its over the top and i won't be buying it again

kandang

kandang

This is by far the best pet litter that we have tried. We have two indoor cats and this product lasts 2 weeks before it needs changing. We have been using it for about 6 months now. The big plus is that it does not smell. Other products we have tried make similar claims, but this one actually works. The purchase cost is comparable to others, but definitely works out cheaper in the long run. Our cats were happy to use this product from the first time we put it in their tray. It is not dusty either.
No odour! I don't need to change this product as regularly as other types I've used.

onlineshopper

onlineshoppervic, 3931

Perfect kitty litter for permanantly inside cats. No odour and so easy to use. Good price, however would like to see it a touch cheaper.
This stuff is just magic. I have 3 indoor cats and they do their business inside so i need a kitty litter that doesnt smell and is easy to clean. This is the best product i have tried so far. It will last a while and you dont even get a musty cat pee smell like you normally would. Clumps up great and so easy to use. My cats try to eat other kitty litters.
Would like to see a little bit of the price knocked off, but its worth that little extra money.

mundpets

mundpetsAU

I use this all the time, it is worth the cost as it lasts longer and no smells! And you don't get all the powdery residue like other litters.But can hurt a little if you stand on it,so i just use i high sided litter tray.
eliminates smells and lasts longer
cost more

star_won

star_won

Good

I have been using this product for my cat for over a year and despite the price, I wouldn't use anything else. I made the mistake of trying to make the litter last longer by using less than recommended but discovered that if you make the tray nice and deep you can get about 3 weeks out of it which is pretty good. Excellent product. Highly recommended.
Eliminates smell and if you remove the solid waste every day or two the crystals last a few weeks
is one of the dearest on the market and not the best for kittens as ours used to try and eat the crystals and they would stick to her toungue

Mythic

Mythic

Good

A very good product, but only really worth getting if you have the extra cash. It looks very pretty, and eliminates the smell, but for the price it's worth just buying a clumping texture and going with that.
No smell whatso ever, the crystals absorb both the smell and the cat waste and actually look a little better than just a plain tray of clumbing material or soft grain. Can be bought in bulk to save a bit of money, lasts a decent amount of time, cats don't mind the soft crystal textures
A bit pricy compared to some of the more natrual products, but probably the best at eliminating the smell. I don't like to pay as much as it costs for something I'll dispose of though.

cherrychick

cherrychickAustralia

This is my second choice, mostly because it is more expensive at about $9 a bag. However my cats seem to favor this one. It covers odors and lasts a long time. Is easily available at all asupermarkets and can be brought in bulk packs.
A great litter, covers odors and is long lasting. Cats love it.
Is expensive, and place in a spot where you cant stand on loose crystals as is painfull.

melinda

melinda

This is the BEST kitty litter people can buy! My cat is an indoor, and i can use the same tray, for upto 2 weeks, as long as i pick out the poo! If it is left for longer than that, the wee does start to smell, but nothing like the other type of kitty litter! It is a little bit more pricy than the other stuff, but if it lasts longer, then the costs pretty much even out
No smell