Catsan Crystals

Catsan Crystals

See the Best Cat Litter in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Catsan? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Odour Absoprtion
MLZ
MLZMOSMAN

Once great, but now.....

This was by far my favourite product for kitty's pooper. But lately, the crystals are so tiny that they absorb wee too quickly and then you have to change the litter much more frequently, it's a total rip off. bye-bye to the product and the brand. you had to be greedy, didn't you?

Purchased in August 2019 at Big W for $26.00.

Ange573
Ange573AU

Causes asthma attacks in humans - not great for cats either!

I have used this litter a few times, but have now switched back to paper pellets. It actually caused my first onset of asthma - creates a cloud of fine dust particles which I'm sure are not healthy for your lungs. I don't think this product is healthy for cats either for the same reason. It's environmentally unfriendly, rough on paws (and feet!) and does in no way resemble the soft soil or sand that cats naturally prefer to dig into.

Other Cat Litter

SongSparra
SongSparraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Danger's of Crystal Cat Litter - Don't Ever Use It!

Peter
PeterSydney

Harmful Dust Hazard

Cat Litter

Find out how Catsan Crystals compares to other Cat Litter

Rospat
RospatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not pleasant

I would not use this as it has a very unpleasant sweetish odour, and I worry about what chemicals might be in it.It also seemed a bit rough to me and my cat would not use it,so a waste of money,never again.I prefer to use litters that are soft to the feel and are made of natural substances.

Smells bad, chemicals

Pam
Pam

change of formula....

Was with out doubt the best on the market! sadly when then introduced the "lavender" only recently the content had changed eg the formula of the color crystals... they also changed the original as well.... both have no smell now & work poorly at reducing odor & at the price being the dearest on the shelf its a rip off!!! what a joke will not buy again as its just useless.... plus I have tried several bags from different shops (rather expensive) to see if it was just bad from one store... same results the formula of the color crystals in the bag has changed hence the product now sucks! more than likely a cost cutting money saving change by Catsan yet still the same over priced tag at the shop....
was the best
now over priced & doesnt work

Chris Parker
Chris Parker

I find I am very lucky to get two weeks out of your product. What is wrong?

Ann_Whogivesadam
Ann_WhogivesadamAU

Not good

I have only one cat just 1 years old and i can't get this litter to last anymore than 2 weeks maximum and i won't be buying your product again as the one i bought from the reject shop was a little better at half the cost

Expensive and not effective