Catsan Crystals

Catsan Crystals

See the Best Cat Litter in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Catsan? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Odour Absoprtion
Anna
AnnaSydney, NSW

Catsan reassessment Required

I have 3 indoor cats so of course I totally rely on Catsan to help with absorption of cat urine and odors. I have used the product for 14 years approx and loved it BUT now I notice the decreased lack of absorption and odor control. Am seriously looking for an alternative. Would much prefer if Catsan reassessed their product, please.

Odour Absoprtion
notruly
notrulyAustralia

Please change it weekly

So my cat hates the feeling of any other litter under his paws other than crystal, out of all the crystal litters available this is the best.

"So why not 5/5 stars if it's the best?"

Well, and this makes me laugh every time I see it listed on any packet, this particular brand claims it lasts up to 8 weeks however only using one full bag for one small male cat requires me to replace it every week (7 days is pushing it.) I once tried to stretch it to two weeks but he got a urinary tract infection. So it does the job, you can not smell his litter box smells at all BUT there is no way it lasts for more than a week.

Other Cat Litter

Mick
Mick

It's great for odours but clean up is gross

Look the best crystals on the market yes but being the best crystal on the market is like being the smartest Kardashian
Simple as this it doesn't stink but the piss just sits at the bottom come clean up no thanks and it gets everywhere and it doesn't tickle when you step on it
Catsan clumping clay is the best easy clean up no smell

Can be dangerous

I tried switching to this product but some chemical in it was extremely attractive to my 1 year old cat who started to eat it and rub his nose in it. The crystals got stuck in his nostrils and mouth and he almost choked on these and had froth coming out of his mouth. Thankfully the crystals got stuck before they could pass down his throat so I could grab him and get everything out in time. I don't think he would have even made it to the vet in time otherwise. If you introduce this product to your cat ensure you don't leave it unattended until you are sure your cat isn't interested in eating or sniffing it.

Cat Litter