Catsan Crystals

Catsan Crystals

See the Best Cat Litter in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Catsan? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Odour Absoprtion
Anna
AnnaSydney, NSW

Catsan reassessment Required

I have 3 indoor cats so of course I totally rely on Catsan to help with absorption of cat urine and odors. I have used the product for 14 years approx and loved it BUT now I notice the decreased lack of absorption and odor control. Am seriously looking for an alternative. Would much prefer if Catsan reassessed their product, please.

Odour Absoprtion
Seda
SedaSydney, NSW

Good choice for litter and good for odours

My kitty drinks a lot of water, so she goes to the bathroom A LOT! I found the Catsan Crystals work best for us. I find it covers the odours very well and does not need changing as often as some other ones we have tried. I also find with these crystals it does not get stuck on her paws as we much as the others. Some other ones we tried including the clamping ones I found there was so much litter being dragged out after she is done with her business.

Keira2beach
Keira2beach

great for odour control

My cat has a kidney problems and I have to give him fluids every couple of days, as a result he goes to the bathroom a LOT. I have tried every possible cat litter out there and I find this one to be the best one, as the smell is not as bad as every other one and it does absorb fluids better.

Chevy
Chevy

A good choice of kitty litter

I use this brand as well & find it smothers the odor very well. I have to agree with you that there is no way this bag can last more than 7 days without it becoming a health hazard for our baby pussy cat let alone an adult cat.

notruly
notrulyAustralia

Please change it weekly

So my cat hates the feeling of any other litter under his paws other than crystal, out of all the crystal litters available this is the best.

"So why not 5/5 stars if it's the best?"

Well, and this makes me laugh every time I see it listed on any packet, this particular brand claims it lasts up to 8 weeks however only using one full bag for one small male cat requires me to replace it every week (7 days is pushing it.) I once tried to stretch it to two weeks but he got a urinary tract infection. So it does the job, you can not smell his litter box smells at all BUT there is no way it lasts for more than a week.

Jynx
JynxSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy all-round with these crystals

Kitty000
Kitty000Sydney, NSW

Good Cat Litter To Use

We have always used Cat Litter Crystals for our kitties. We've found the odour control good, only having to change it every four or five days. Our cats love it. There is one variation, that is terrific. The one for sensitive paws which is very hard to get. HIghly recommended

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales

0 mess, amazing

I've never had a kitten or a cat before and my friend told me to never use crystals when i got little hamish... so i used paper litter then the natural flushable cumping litter omg what a mess and the small was horrible. Little hamish 12 weeks old using the crystals without a problem, no more mess and no more horrible smell. Love love love

fantastic

I have two cats and always had trouble with smelly litters until I tried the crystals its fantastic. I put the crystals in one box and the old litter in another just to see which one they used. They loved the crystals as much as I do. I would love to buy it in 10 or 20 kg bags

catsnhorses
catsnhorsesaustralia

A breath of fresh air

2 adult cats and they love it, so do i. It also works great at killing slugs and snails...old farmhouse, long story. I wont use anything else. Scoop the poop each day and run the scooper through the crystals which turns them and soaks up the urine.

Can be dangerous

I tried switching to this product but some chemical in it was extremely attractive to my 1 year old cat who started to eat it and rub his nose in it. The crystals got stuck in his nostrils and mouth and he almost choked on these and had froth coming out of his mouth. Thankfully the crystals got stuck before they could pass down his throat so I could grab him and get everything out in time. I don't think he would have even made it to the vet in time otherwise. If you introduce this product to your cat ensure you don't leave it unattended until you are sure your cat isn't interested in eating or sniffing it.

purrrrrffect

I was hesitant to get a kitten as I had a real issue with the smell of a household with a cat resident. I am sorry folks, unless you are using this product, no matter how diligent of a scooper you are, your home is wiffy! I have tried it all, even the super expensive stuff, nothing compares.

Marii
MariiBerala

Great odour control!

Ray
RayGold Coast, Queensland

Perfect

Good litter that lasts a week in a 1 cat household. The crystals are easy to sweep or vacum up when kitty trails them everwhere - unlike the squishable litter I was using before that was hard to get out of carpet. Haven't noticed any smells unless waste was left uncovered. Stepping on the crystals is like stepping on lego though.
lasts a week, inexpensive, easy to clean off tiles and carpets, no odour
stepping on crystals sucks

SMaCme
SMaCmeSydney, Australia

Best cat litter I have ever used!

I really love this cat litter. I a 4kg bag of litter in a extra large hooded litter tray for 3 cats. I scoop the poop out every couple of days and the litter gets changed once a week on bin day. No one else ever notices any smell in my place. All my cats live indoors and you can't smell anything at all. Only my extremely sensitive nose smells the littler on the 7th day. But no one else in my house does even my intolerant hubby doesnt smell it.
odorless, clean, affordable