Catsan Crystals

Catsan Crystals

See the Best Cat Litter in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Catsan? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Seda
SedaSydney, NSW

Good choice for litter and good for odours

My kitty drinks a lot of water, so she goes to the bathroom A LOT! I found the Catsan Crystals work best for us. I find it covers the odours very well and does not need changing as often as some other ones we have tried. I also find with these crystals it does not get stuck on her paws as we much as the others. Some other ones we tried including the clamping ones I found there was so much litter being dragged out after she is done with her business.

Chevy
Chevy

A good choice of kitty litter

I use this brand as well & find it smothers the odor very well. I have to agree with you that there is no way this bag can last more than 7 days without it becoming a health hazard for our baby pussy cat let alone an adult cat.

Other Cat Litter

Jynx
JynxSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy all-round with these crystals

Kitty000
Kitty000Sydney, NSW

Good Cat Litter To Use

We have always used Cat Litter Crystals for our kitties. We've found the odour control good, only having to change it every four or five days. Our cats love it. There is one variation, that is terrific. The one for sensitive paws which is very hard to get. HIghly recommended

Cat Litter

Find out how Catsan Crystals compares to other Cat Litter

Marii
MariiBerala

Great odour control!

Cookie11
Cookie11AU

Better than other crystals

This is better than other crystals, instead of going a yucky yellow colour as it gets saturated, it turns clear instead. Also better at controlling odour.

HOWEVER, I could only get it to last me one week with a completely indoors cat. Any more than that and the smell would get pretty bad.
Better quality than other crystals I've tried
Expensive, didn't last anywhere near the time specified

vanessaaa
vanessaaa

Good

I like catsan crystals because they last for about 2 weeks in my cats litter tray before it starts to smell bad. It is a bit expensive, but it lasts a while, depending on how many cats you have. It is available at most good supermarkets and has a nice pack, which makes it easy to spot against all the other brands. I love when the promotional cat scooper is included in the pack, it encourages me to buy it.
It's a great kitty litter, better than the paper, or clumping sand. The blue crystals eliminate all signs of odour
A bit pricey for what it is.

star_won
star_won

Good

I have been using this product for my cat for over a year and despite the price, I wouldn't use anything else. I made the mistake of trying to make the litter last longer by using less than recommended but discovered that if you make the tray nice and deep you can get about 3 weeks out of it which is pretty good. Excellent product. Highly recommended.
Eliminates smell and if you remove the solid waste every day or two the crystals last a few weeks
is one of the dearest on the market and not the best for kittens as ours used to try and eat the crystals and they would stick to her toungue

Other Cat Litter

Mythic
Mythic

Good

A very good product, but only really worth getting if you have the extra cash. It looks very pretty, and eliminates the smell, but for the price it's worth just buying a clumping texture and going with that.
No smell whatso ever, the crystals absorb both the smell and the cat waste and actually look a little better than just a plain tray of clumbing material or soft grain. Can be bought in bulk to save a bit of money, lasts a decent amount of time, cats don't mind the soft crystal textures
A bit pricy compared to some of the more natrual products, but probably the best at eliminating the smell. I don't like to pay as much as it costs for something I'll dispose of though.

Cat Litter