Catsan Crystals

Catsan Crystals

See the Best Cat Litter in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Catsan? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Keira2beach
Keira2beach

great for odour control

My cat has a kidney problems and I have to give him fluids every couple of days, as a result he goes to the bathroom a LOT. I have tried every possible cat litter out there and I find this one to be the best one, as the smell is not as bad as every other one and it does absorb fluids better.

0 mess, amazing

I've never had a kitten or a cat before and my friend told me to never use crystals when i got little hamish... so i used paper litter then the natural flushable cumping litter omg what a mess and the small was horrible. Little hamish 12 weeks old using the crystals without a problem, no more mess and no more horrible smell. Love love love

fantastic

I have two cats and always had trouble with smelly litters until I tried the crystals its fantastic. I put the crystals in one box and the old litter in another just to see which one they used. They loved the crystals as much as I do. I would love to buy it in 10 or 20 kg bags

catsnhorses
catsnhorsesaustralia

A breath of fresh air

2 adult cats and they love it, so do i. It also works great at killing slugs and snails...old farmhouse, long story. I wont use anything else. Scoop the poop each day and run the scooper through the crystals which turns them and soaks up the urine.

purrrrrffect

I was hesitant to get a kitten as I had a real issue with the smell of a household with a cat resident. I am sorry folks, unless you are using this product, no matter how diligent of a scooper you are, your home is wiffy! I have tried it all, even the super expensive stuff, nothing compares.

Ray
RayGold Coast, Queensland

Perfect

Good litter that lasts a week in a 1 cat household. The crystals are easy to sweep or vacum up when kitty trails them everwhere - unlike the squishable litter I was using before that was hard to get out of carpet. Haven't noticed any smells unless waste was left uncovered. Stepping on the crystals is like stepping on lego though.
lasts a week, inexpensive, easy to clean off tiles and carpets, no odour
stepping on crystals sucks

SMaCme
SMaCmeSydney, Australia

Best cat litter I have ever used!

I really love this cat litter. I a 4kg bag of litter in a extra large hooded litter tray for 3 cats. I scoop the poop out every couple of days and the litter gets changed once a week on bin day. No one else ever notices any smell in my place. All my cats live indoors and you can't smell anything at all. Only my extremely sensitive nose smells the littler on the 7th day. But no one else in my house does even my intolerant hubby doesnt smell it.
odorless, clean, affordable

Louise47
Louise47Cairns

Catsan no smells

I have tried so many cat litters. I have finally found one that really does keep the cat litter odour free for about 5 weeks. I did switch to a cheap brand crystal cat litter but it started to smell within a couple of days. May be a bit more expensive but it's worth it.
No smelly cat litter tray

Joan Shaw
Joan Shaw

Cat san is not what it used to be - it no longer soaks up the cat urine. Will not be buying it again.

Rival
Rival

@joan yeah that has happened to me...my cats urine just went right through....I use Breeder Choice Best thus far,,,

Other Cat Litter

We have tried about 3 different types of litter prior to this one and the only reason we avoided it was the price. As it is our daughters responsiblity to clean the litter tray, (11yrs), we needed to find a product that really absorbed the smell as this put her off looking after her cat. After we trialled it, we woudl never go back to the other brands. It does work out cheaper in that you don't need to do a complete change every week.
This product is the best we have come across. Much better than the paper or sand type litters. The crystals absorb the smells and lasts for 2 weeks before complete change required.

Ann_Whogivesadam
Ann_Whogivesadam

No i think its a total waste of money i can only get 2 weeks max and for the price well what can i say its over the top and i won't be buying it again

kandang
kandang

This is by far the best pet litter that we have tried. We have two indoor cats and this product lasts 2 weeks before it needs changing. We have been using it for about 6 months now. The big plus is that it does not smell. Other products we have tried make similar claims, but this one actually works. The purchase cost is comparable to others, but definitely works out cheaper in the long run. Our cats were happy to use this product from the first time we put it in their tray. It is not dusty either.
No odour! I don't need to change this product as regularly as other types I've used.

onlineshopper
onlineshoppervic, 3931

Perfect kitty litter for permanantly inside cats. No odour and so easy to use. Good price, however would like to see it a touch cheaper.
This stuff is just magic. I have 3 indoor cats and they do their business inside so i need a kitty litter that doesnt smell and is easy to clean. This is the best product i have tried so far. It will last a while and you dont even get a musty cat pee smell like you normally would. Clumps up great and so easy to use. My cats try to eat other kitty litters.
Would like to see a little bit of the price knocked off, but its worth that little extra money.

mundpets
mundpetsAU

I use this all the time, it is worth the cost as it lasts longer and no smells! And you don't get all the powdery residue like other litters.But can hurt a little if you stand on it,so i just use i high sided litter tray.
eliminates smells and lasts longer
cost more

cherrychick
cherrychickAustralia

This is my second choice, mostly because it is more expensive at about $9 a bag. However my cats seem to favor this one. It covers odors and lasts a long time. Is easily available at all asupermarkets and can be brought in bulk packs.
A great litter, covers odors and is long lasting. Cats love it.
Is expensive, and place in a spot where you cant stand on loose crystals as is painfull.

melinda
melinda

This is the BEST kitty litter people can buy! My cat is an indoor, and i can use the same tray, for upto 2 weeks, as long as i pick out the poo! If it is left for longer than that, the wee does start to smell, but nothing like the other type of kitty litter! It is a little bit more pricy than the other stuff, but if it lasts longer, then the costs pretty much even out
No smell