Catsan Crystals

Catsan Crystals

See the Best Cat Litter in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Catsan? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Odour Absoprtion
MLZ
MLZMOSMAN

Once great, but now.....

This was by far my favourite product for kitty's pooper. But lately, the crystals are so tiny that they absorb wee too quickly and then you have to change the litter much more frequently, it's a total rip off. bye-bye to the product and the brand. you had to be greedy, didn't you?

Purchased in August 2019 at Big W for $26.00.

Keira2beach
Keira2beach

great for odour control

My cat has a kidney problems and I have to give him fluids every couple of days, as a result he goes to the bathroom a LOT. I have tried every possible cat litter out there and I find this one to be the best one, as the smell is not as bad as every other one and it does absorb fluids better.

Ange573
Ange573AU

Causes asthma attacks in humans - not great for cats either!

I have used this litter a few times, but have now switched back to paper pellets. It actually caused my first onset of asthma - creates a cloud of fine dust particles which I'm sure are not healthy for your lungs. I don't think this product is healthy for cats either for the same reason. It's environmentally unfriendly, rough on paws (and feet!) and does in no way resemble the soft soil or sand that cats naturally prefer to dig into.

SongSparra
SongSparraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Danger's of Crystal Cat Litter - Don't Ever Use It!

Peter
PeterSydney

Harmful Dust Hazard

Mick
Mick

It's great for odours but clean up is gross

Look the best crystals on the market yes but being the best crystal on the market is like being the smartest Kardashian
Simple as this it doesn't stink but the piss just sits at the bottom come clean up no thanks and it gets everywhere and it doesn't tickle when you step on it
Catsan clumping clay is the best easy clean up no smell

0 mess, amazing

I've never had a kitten or a cat before and my friend told me to never use crystals when i got little hamish... so i used paper litter then the natural flushable cumping litter omg what a mess and the small was horrible. Little hamish 12 weeks old using the crystals without a problem, no more mess and no more horrible smell. Love love love

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales

Clara V.7 Dec 2021
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas

fantastic

I have two cats and always had trouble with smelly litters until I tried the crystals its fantastic. I put the crystals in one box and the old litter in another just to see which one they used. They loved the crystals as much as I do. I would love to buy it in 10 or 20 kg bags

catsnhorses
catsnhorsesaustralia

A breath of fresh air

2 adult cats and they love it, so do i. It also works great at killing slugs and snails...old farmhouse, long story. I wont use anything else. Scoop the poop each day and run the scooper through the crystals which turns them and soaks up the urine.

purrrrrffect

I was hesitant to get a kitten as I had a real issue with the smell of a household with a cat resident. I am sorry folks, unless you are using this product, no matter how diligent of a scooper you are, your home is wiffy! I have tried it all, even the super expensive stuff, nothing compares.

Ray
RayGold Coast, Queensland

Perfect

Good litter that lasts a week in a 1 cat household. The crystals are easy to sweep or vacum up when kitty trails them everwhere - unlike the squishable litter I was using before that was hard to get out of carpet. Haven't noticed any smells unless waste was left uncovered. Stepping on the crystals is like stepping on lego though.
lasts a week, inexpensive, easy to clean off tiles and carpets, no odour
stepping on crystals sucks

SMaCme
SMaCmeSydney, Australia

Best cat litter I have ever used!

I really love this cat litter. I a 4kg bag of litter in a extra large hooded litter tray for 3 cats. I scoop the poop out every couple of days and the litter gets changed once a week on bin day. No one else ever notices any smell in my place. All my cats live indoors and you can't smell anything at all. Only my extremely sensitive nose smells the littler on the 7th day. But no one else in my house does even my intolerant hubby doesnt smell it.
odorless, clean, affordable

Rospat
RospatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not pleasant

I would not use this as it has a very unpleasant sweetish odour, and I worry about what chemicals might be in it.It also seemed a bit rough to me and my cat would not use it,so a waste of money,never again.I prefer to use litters that are soft to the feel and are made of natural substances.

Smells bad, chemicals

Pam
Pam

change of formula....

Was with out doubt the best on the market! sadly when then introduced the "lavender" only recently the content had changed eg the formula of the color crystals... they also changed the original as well.... both have no smell now & work poorly at reducing odor & at the price being the dearest on the shelf its a rip off!!! what a joke will not buy again as its just useless.... plus I have tried several bags from different shops (rather expensive) to see if it was just bad from one store... same results the formula of the color crystals in the bag has changed hence the product now sucks! more than likely a cost cutting money saving change by Catsan yet still the same over priced tag at the shop....
was the best
now over priced & doesnt work

Chris Parker
Chris Parker

I find I am very lucky to get two weeks out of your product. What is wrong?

Louise47
Louise47Cairns

Catsan no smells

I have tried so many cat litters. I have finally found one that really does keep the cat litter odour free for about 5 weeks. I did switch to a cheap brand crystal cat litter but it started to smell within a couple of days. May be a bit more expensive but it's worth it.
No smelly cat litter tray

Joan Shaw
Joan Shaw

Cat san is not what it used to be - it no longer soaks up the cat urine. Will not be buying it again.

Rival
Rival

@joan yeah that has happened to me...my cats urine just went right through....I use Breeder Choice Best thus far,,,