Catsan Crystals

Catsan Crystals

See the Best Cat Litter in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Catsan? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Odour Absoprtion
MLZ
MLZMOSMAN

Once great, but now.....

This was by far my favourite product for kitty's pooper. But lately, the crystals are so tiny that they absorb wee too quickly and then you have to change the litter much more frequently, it's a total rip off. bye-bye to the product and the brand. you had to be greedy, didn't you?

Purchased in August 2019 at Big W for $26.00.

Seda
SedaSydney, NSW

Good choice for litter and good for odours

My kitty drinks a lot of water, so she goes to the bathroom A LOT! I found the Catsan Crystals work best for us. I find it covers the odours very well and does not need changing as often as some other ones we have tried. I also find with these crystals it does not get stuck on her paws as we much as the others. Some other ones we tried including the clamping ones I found there was so much litter being dragged out after she is done with her business.

Keira2beach
Keira2beach

great for odour control

My cat has a kidney problems and I have to give him fluids every couple of days, as a result he goes to the bathroom a LOT. I have tried every possible cat litter out there and I find this one to be the best one, as the smell is not as bad as every other one and it does absorb fluids better.

Chevy
Chevy

A good choice of kitty litter

I use this brand as well & find it smothers the odor very well. I have to agree with you that there is no way this bag can last more than 7 days without it becoming a health hazard for our baby pussy cat let alone an adult cat.

Jynx
JynxSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy all-round with these crystals

Kitty000
Kitty000Sydney, NSW

Good Cat Litter To Use

We have always used Cat Litter Crystals for our kitties. We've found the odour control good, only having to change it every four or five days. Our cats love it. There is one variation, that is terrific. The one for sensitive paws which is very hard to get. HIghly recommended

Ange573
Ange573AU

Causes asthma attacks in humans - not great for cats either!

I have used this litter a few times, but have now switched back to paper pellets. It actually caused my first onset of asthma - creates a cloud of fine dust particles which I'm sure are not healthy for your lungs. I don't think this product is healthy for cats either for the same reason. It's environmentally unfriendly, rough on paws (and feet!) and does in no way resemble the soft soil or sand that cats naturally prefer to dig into.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales

Clara V.7 Dec 2021
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
SongSparra
SongSparraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Danger's of Crystal Cat Litter - Don't Ever Use It!

Peter
PeterSydney

Harmful Dust Hazard

0 mess, amazing

I've never had a kitten or a cat before and my friend told me to never use crystals when i got little hamish... so i used paper litter then the natural flushable cumping litter omg what a mess and the small was horrible. Little hamish 12 weeks old using the crystals without a problem, no more mess and no more horrible smell. Love love love

fantastic

I have two cats and always had trouble with smelly litters until I tried the crystals its fantastic. I put the crystals in one box and the old litter in another just to see which one they used. They loved the crystals as much as I do. I would love to buy it in 10 or 20 kg bags

catsnhorses
catsnhorsesaustralia

A breath of fresh air

2 adult cats and they love it, so do i. It also works great at killing slugs and snails...old farmhouse, long story. I wont use anything else. Scoop the poop each day and run the scooper through the crystals which turns them and soaks up the urine.

purrrrrffect

I was hesitant to get a kitten as I had a real issue with the smell of a household with a cat resident. I am sorry folks, unless you are using this product, no matter how diligent of a scooper you are, your home is wiffy! I have tried it all, even the super expensive stuff, nothing compares.

Marii
MariiBerala

Great odour control!

Ray
RayGold Coast, Queensland

Perfect

Good litter that lasts a week in a 1 cat household. The crystals are easy to sweep or vacum up when kitty trails them everwhere - unlike the squishable litter I was using before that was hard to get out of carpet. Haven't noticed any smells unless waste was left uncovered. Stepping on the crystals is like stepping on lego though.
lasts a week, inexpensive, easy to clean off tiles and carpets, no odour
stepping on crystals sucks