Catsan Crystals

Catsan Crystals

See the Best Cat Litter in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Catsan? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Seda
SedaSydney, NSW

Good choice for litter and good for odours

My kitty drinks a lot of water, so she goes to the bathroom A LOT! I found the Catsan Crystals work best for us. I find it covers the odours very well and does not need changing as often as some other ones we have tried. I also find with these crystals it does not get stuck on her paws as we much as the others. Some other ones we tried including the clamping ones I found there was so much litter being dragged out after she is done with her business.

Keira2beach
Keira2beach

great for odour control

My cat has a kidney problems and I have to give him fluids every couple of days, as a result he goes to the bathroom a LOT. I have tried every possible cat litter out there and I find this one to be the best one, as the smell is not as bad as every other one and it does absorb fluids better.

Chevy
Chevy

A good choice of kitty litter

I use this brand as well & find it smothers the odor very well. I have to agree with you that there is no way this bag can last more than 7 days without it becoming a health hazard for our baby pussy cat let alone an adult cat.

Jynx
JynxSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy all-round with these crystals

Kitty000
Kitty000Sydney, NSW

Good Cat Litter To Use

We have always used Cat Litter Crystals for our kitties. We've found the odour control good, only having to change it every four or five days. Our cats love it. There is one variation, that is terrific. The one for sensitive paws which is very hard to get. HIghly recommended

0 mess, amazing

I've never had a kitten or a cat before and my friend told me to never use crystals when i got little hamish... so i used paper litter then the natural flushable cumping litter omg what a mess and the small was horrible. Little hamish 12 weeks old using the crystals without a problem, no more mess and no more horrible smell. Love love love

fantastic

I have two cats and always had trouble with smelly litters until I tried the crystals its fantastic. I put the crystals in one box and the old litter in another just to see which one they used. They loved the crystals as much as I do. I would love to buy it in 10 or 20 kg bags

catsnhorses
catsnhorsesaustralia

A breath of fresh air

2 adult cats and they love it, so do i. It also works great at killing slugs and snails...old farmhouse, long story. I wont use anything else. Scoop the poop each day and run the scooper through the crystals which turns them and soaks up the urine.

purrrrrffect

I was hesitant to get a kitten as I had a real issue with the smell of a household with a cat resident. I am sorry folks, unless you are using this product, no matter how diligent of a scooper you are, your home is wiffy! I have tried it all, even the super expensive stuff, nothing compares.

Marii
MariiBerala

Great odour control!

Ray
RayGold Coast, Queensland

Perfect

Good litter that lasts a week in a 1 cat household. The crystals are easy to sweep or vacum up when kitty trails them everwhere - unlike the squishable litter I was using before that was hard to get out of carpet. Haven't noticed any smells unless waste was left uncovered. Stepping on the crystals is like stepping on lego though.
lasts a week, inexpensive, easy to clean off tiles and carpets, no odour
stepping on crystals sucks

SMaCme
SMaCmeSydney, Australia

Best cat litter I have ever used!

I really love this cat litter. I a 4kg bag of litter in a extra large hooded litter tray for 3 cats. I scoop the poop out every couple of days and the litter gets changed once a week on bin day. No one else ever notices any smell in my place. All my cats live indoors and you can't smell anything at all. Only my extremely sensitive nose smells the littler on the 7th day. But no one else in my house does even my intolerant hubby doesnt smell it.
odorless, clean, affordable

Louise47
Louise47Cairns

Catsan no smells

I have tried so many cat litters. I have finally found one that really does keep the cat litter odour free for about 5 weeks. I did switch to a cheap brand crystal cat litter but it started to smell within a couple of days. May be a bit more expensive but it's worth it.
No smelly cat litter tray

Joan Shaw
Joan Shaw

Cat san is not what it used to be - it no longer soaks up the cat urine. Will not be buying it again.

Rival
Rival

@joan yeah that has happened to me...my cats urine just went right through....I use Breeder Choice Best thus far,,,

Cookie11
Cookie11AU

Better than other crystals

This is better than other crystals, instead of going a yucky yellow colour as it gets saturated, it turns clear instead. Also better at controlling odour.

HOWEVER, I could only get it to last me one week with a completely indoors cat. Any more than that and the smell would get pretty bad.
Better quality than other crystals I've tried
Expensive, didn't last anywhere near the time specified

vanessaaa
vanessaaa

Good

I like catsan crystals because they last for about 2 weeks in my cats litter tray before it starts to smell bad. It is a bit expensive, but it lasts a while, depending on how many cats you have. It is available at most good supermarkets and has a nice pack, which makes it easy to spot against all the other brands. I love when the promotional cat scooper is included in the pack, it encourages me to buy it.
It's a great kitty litter, better than the paper, or clumping sand. The blue crystals eliminate all signs of odour
A bit pricey for what it is.