Catwalk Connection

Catwalk Connection (page 2 of 6)

• Sizing True to size (32) · Slightly small (10) · Slightly large (2) · Very small (2) · Very large (2)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (88%) · Not as advertised (12%)

Absolutely loved my elvis blazer set!!

The site was very easy to navigate, wide collection of beautiful options. I actually had already bought a birthday outfit, but when i saw the elvis blazer set i just had to have it. It fit amazing and i absolutely loved it!!

Product Appearance As advertised

Not receive my shoes yet

I order my shoes October 4 and still nothing yet. They say 4 to 7 business day its pass it so far. I got this shoes for a wedding which was this past Saturday. I'm really not happy with their services

Ama
Ama

My shoes came in yesterday and I order them October 4 which is more than 4 to seven days. These particular shoes was for a wedding which was October 12

Ashley J

Ashley JGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect!! So happy!!

My second time ordering from Catwalkconnection, I'm very pleased, the shipping was fast, love the clothes and swimwear that i ordered, great material and exactly as seen on the model.

Catwalks number 1 fan

Catwalks number 1 fanWestern Australia

Wish I’d found you sooner!

I seriously wish I’d found you sooner!! I love everything on this site. They’ve got an amazing range, great sales, and shipping was fast; I received my Belia jacket in 5 days! The material of my jacket was amazing and sizing was perfect! Also the packaging was suuuper cute!
Will definitely be a regular shopper. Thanks a million!

The Best!

I have been shopping with Catwalk Connection two years. Love everything I purchased. I had to exchange only one of the dresses I purchased because I purchased wrong size. Catwalk Connection exchanged my dress without problem. I am a happy customer!

I’m in love

I love my new boots and all the dresses I received from Catwalk Connection. Quality is really good and definitely worth the money. It took two weeks to receive my order but the wait was worth it.

Just Perfect!

My friend introduced me to Catwalk Connection. She always looks so good and chic. I received my first order and it’s PERFECT, I am so happy. Excellent style, fit and quality!

Product Appearance As advertised

Horrible cheap quality for the price you pay

Ordered 3 different outfits and ALL were horrible cheap quality, looked nothing like the photos. Thin, see through, and very cheap quality. Packaging so cheap and parcel looks like it gets delivered straight from china! I would NOT recommend- prices are so high compared to what you are getting.

Sizing Slightly small
Product Appearance Not as advertised

My Favourite Shop

Catwalk Connection is my favourite shop. The quality of their clothing and shoes is amazing. They also have very helpful customer service team. I strongly recommend this website to everyone!

Dreamy and Feminine

The FLORA Floral Mini Ruffle Dress is an absolute dream! It’s absolutely gorgeous and is very flattering. So feminine and I absolutely love the pattern. I wore this recently for my birthday and received so many compliments.

Product Appearance As advertised

Outfits exactly like the picture!!!

After purchasing from various online sellers and being totally disappointed at the quality of clothes or professionalism of the sellers, I am in awe of this company!!! I got my 1st outfit from them and was relieved that the clothes look exactly like the picture and the quality is great! I am totally hooked! I don’t see myself ordering from anyplace else! Catwalk connection is definitely my go to store now and it’s easy to order using my phone!

Bennyboy

BennyboyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best skirt!

I’m in love with my new product that I cannot take off! Such fast replies and amazing advice on what size would be best for me!! Great service and can’t wait for my next purchase!

Product Appearance As advertised

Delivered on time and products were fantastic!

This is the second time I’ve ordered through CC and I can honestly say both times have been positive. The dresses were amazing and extremely flattering on the body.
The quality is excellent and the prices are reasonable. My items are always delivered on time and packaged beautifully.

Sizing True to size

I really loved the dress!!

So actually I didn’t know the website, it’s was my first time ordering here. After ordering I saw the comments and I was so scared, that I will not receive it or it gonna be late or a bad quality. So I decided to write them, I got a really nice and fast reply, then I explained that it was a dress for my prom and I got it 2 days later, so thank you for this. The dress is amazing and the idea is really good. I looked so elegant for only 100$ :). It was a nice experience, so thank you a lot!

Sizing Slightly large
Ana

AnaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The hottest trends at a click of a button

Absolutely love Catwalk connection! They have the hottest and latest trends in fashion! I’m super satisfied with the quality of the clothing as well as how true the sizing is!

Debbie S.

Debbie S.Sydney, NSW

fave online boutique~

Beth G.

Beth G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Dream wardrobe and service

I have been buying from this site for 3 years now and everything is perfect!! When some items didn’t fit me and I returned them I received a total refund! I have never experienced any problem and their customer service is great as well as their items!

Catwalk Connection C.Catwalk Connection

Thank you for your amazing feedback! We are so happy that you love your outfit x

Great Quality and worth it!

They absolutely nailed it. It was my first order and I was a little worried especially when it didn’t come in as soon as I expected. However, I was very impressed with my order and a loyal customer now.

Catwalk Connection C.Catwalk Connection

Thank you Tinu. We love having you as a loyal customer! x

Beautiful dress.

The dress came in a cute small dress bag. It was made perfectly and looked beautiful on. I wore it to a pop up shop and got so many compliments. I have no complaints about the dress it was gorgeous and perfect. I felt beautiful sexy and confident in the dress

Catwalk Connection C.Catwalk Connection

You look stunning Kandice! Thank you so much for your feedback

Great experience!

My outfit was perfect from Catwalk Connection! Shipping took about a week and a half but it was totally worth the wait. The quality was excellent and looks just like photos from website. Fit was true to size. I received so many compliments and I’ll most definitely be shopping again! Thank you

WOW Tammie - Absolutely gorgeous. We love you! x