Catwalk Connection

Catwalk Connection (page 2 of 5)

• Sizing True to size (28) · Slightly small (8) · Slightly large (2) · Very small (1) · Very large (1)
  • Incentivised Review Yes (36%) · No (64%)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (93%) · Not as advertised (8%)

Dreamy and Feminine

The FLORA Floral Mini Ruffle Dress is an absolute dream! It’s absolutely gorgeous and is very flattering. So feminine and I absolutely love the pattern. I wore this recently for my birthday and received so many compliments.

Product Appearance As advertised

Outfits exactly like the picture!!!

After purchasing from various online sellers and being totally disappointed at the quality of clothes or professionalism of the sellers, I am in awe of this company!!! I got my 1st outfit from them and was relieved that the clothes look exactly like the picture and the quality is great! I am totally hooked! I don’t see myself ordering from anyplace else! Catwalk connection is definitely my go to store now and it’s easy to order using my phone!

Bennyboy

BennyboyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best skirt!

I’m in love with my new product that I cannot take off! Such fast replies and amazing advice on what size would be best for me!! Great service and can’t wait for my next purchase!

Product Appearance As advertised

Delivered on time and products were fantastic!

This is the second time I’ve ordered through CC and I can honestly say both times have been positive. The dresses were amazing and extremely flattering on the body.
The quality is excellent and the prices are reasonable. My items are always delivered on time and packaged beautifully.

Sizing True to size

I really loved the dress!!

So actually I didn’t know the website, it’s was my first time ordering here. After ordering I saw the comments and I was so scared, that I will not receive it or it gonna be late or a bad quality. So I decided to write them, I got a really nice and fast reply, then I explained that it was a dress for my prom and I got it 2 days later, so thank you for this. The dress is amazing and the idea is really good. I looked so elegant for only 100$ :). It was a nice experience, so thank you a lot!

Sizing Slightly large

Ana

AnaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The hottest trends at a click of a button

Absolutely love Catwalk connection! They have the hottest and latest trends in fashion! I’m super satisfied with the quality of the clothing as well as how true the sizing is!

Debbie S.

Debbie S.Sydney, NSW

fave online boutique~

Beth G.

Beth G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Dream wardrobe and service

I have been buying from this site for 3 years now and everything is perfect!! When some items didn’t fit me and I returned them I received a total refund! I have never experienced any problem and their customer service is great as well as their items!

Catwalk Connection C.Catwalk Connection

Thank you for your amazing feedback! We are so happy that you love your outfit x

Great Quality and worth it!

They absolutely nailed it. It was my first order and I was a little worried especially when it didn’t come in as soon as I expected. However, I was very impressed with my order and a loyal customer now.

Catwalk Connection C.Catwalk Connection

Thank you Tinu. We love having you as a loyal customer! x

Beautiful dress.

The dress came in a cute small dress bag. It was made perfectly and looked beautiful on. I wore it to a pop up shop and got so many compliments. I have no complaints about the dress it was gorgeous and perfect. I felt beautiful sexy and confident in the dress

Catwalk Connection C.Catwalk Connection

You look stunning Kandice! Thank you so much for your feedback

Great experience!

My outfit was perfect from Catwalk Connection! Shipping took about a week and a half but it was totally worth the wait. The quality was excellent and looks just like photos from website. Fit was true to size. I received so many compliments and I’ll most definitely be shopping again! Thank you

WOW Tammie - Absolutely gorgeous. We love you! x

Betty

BettySydney, NSW

AMAZING!

Received my first order from Catwalk Connection and WOW, the quality is Amazing! Had to wait two weeks to receive it but it was absolutely worth it. Catwalk Connection you have me as your customer for life! Thank you!

Catwalk Connection C.Catwalk Connection

Love you Betty! Glad you are loving your new heels! x

Loyal customer, LOVE Catwalk Connection

I've been shopping with Catwalk Connection for years, great quality and amazing on trend styles. Not sure why they have bad reviews as I have never had a problem with them in the 3+ years i've been a customer :) they are very easy to deal ! Have shopped with Catwalk Connection for lots of my events from my hens and my bridal party and birthdays too, very loyal customer, only thing i would say is that the sizing runs small x

Sizing Slightly small
Catwalk Connection C.Catwalk Connection

Thanks for your feedback Addie, it means so much to us! x

Lilly

LillyNorth Queensland, QLD

Will order again

I have to say, I put in an order for the first time and only after decided to read the reviews. They were terrible! I was freaking out about my order. However, when I reached out to customer service to track my order they were super helpful. My order arrived one day earlier then expected and the quality of the clothes is STUNNING!!!

Sizing Slightly small

Thank you Lilly - We aim to please 100% of our customers! x

Alen B.

Alen B.

Bought for my Russian girlfriend

Found all the product very easily. My girlfriend loved the all her stuff! The quality of the products we bought were extremely good! Please keep up the good work guys!

Catwalk Connection C.Catwalk Connection

Thank you Alen. We are so pleased your girlfriend loved her package! x

Yasmin

YasminSydney, NSW

Scam!! Do not buy from them!!!

Bought 2 dresses from them for a special event and paid for express shipping to australia. Did not arrive within express shipping time nor did it arrive as per normal shipping time frame. Terrible customer service no reply or response when i emailed them!! Items arrived months later and came faulty!! The fabric had stains. They finally responded to me via instagram dm instead of email and was told to send the item if faulty for a refund to their china head office. I had to pay $60 extra for shipping. No one collected my parcel in china airport so was sent back to me!!! Disgusting business disgusting dress’s. All gone in the rubbish bin. $300!!!

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Allysar

Allysar Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My jumpsuit was absolutely gorgeous! I wasn’t expecting something so beautiful to be perfect! Thank you catwalk

Using catwalk connections website was so handy and easy to use! I was 100% satisfied with my product it put a huge smile onto my face! The quality on this jumpsuit was just right and it didn’t feel cheap it felt really expensive and lavish..

Catwalk Connection C.Catwalk Connection

Thanks Allysar, we love you! x

Zaneb

ZanebSydney, NSW

This outfit was absolutely on point!! I was so happy with my order and delivery!

This website was so handy and I was happy with my order. I was 100% satisfied with my product and the delivery was on time! The quality of this jumpsuit was just perfect! And I couldn’t ask for any more!

Catwalk Connection C.Catwalk Connection

Thank you so much for your feedback. 100% satisfaction is our aim and it's a great feeling when we get told we did this! x

Hajar

HajarSydney, NSW

Love this brand !!

I cannot rate this company highly enough..... fabulous styles fantastic materials so comfy and looks amazing Well designed and customer service !! I cannot wait to purchase more items from this site !!

Catwalk Connection C.Catwalk Connection

Wow thanks Hajar. Your words are very kind and we appreciate you! x

Love my dress!

I was a little hesitant to order because of some reviews, but I am so glad I did! I ordered the flora mini ruffle dress and I am in LOVE with it. I have never gotten so many compliments for an outfit. It arrived in 7/8 days and I did inform them on facebook that I was making an order so maybe that helped. I will be purchasing again!

Sizing Slightly large
Catwalk Connection C.Catwalk Connection

Thank you Ester - We are so happy you loved your dress - The Flora is our best seller and we are absolutely positive you looked fabulous! We look forward to sending you your next killer outfit x