Catwalk Connection

Catwalk Connection (page 3 of 6)

• Sizing True to size (29) · Slightly small (9) · Slightly large (2) · Very small (2) · Very large (2)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (89%) · Not as advertised (11%)

Yasmin

YasminSydney, NSW

Scam!! Do not buy from them!!!

Bought 2 dresses from them for a special event and paid for express shipping to australia. Did not arrive within express shipping time nor did it arrive as per normal shipping time frame. Terrible customer service no reply or response when i emailed them!! Items arrived months later and came faulty!! The fabric had stains. They finally responded to me via instagram dm instead of email and was told to send the item if faulty for a refund to their china head office. I had to pay $60 extra for shipping. No one collected my parcel in china airport so was sent back to me!!! Disgusting business disgusting dress’s. All gone in the rubbish bin. $300!!!

Allysar

Allysar Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My jumpsuit was absolutely gorgeous! I wasn’t expecting something so beautiful to be perfect! Thank you catwalk

Using catwalk connections website was so handy and easy to use! I was 100% satisfied with my product it put a huge smile onto my face! The quality on this jumpsuit was just right and it didn’t feel cheap it felt really expensive and lavish..

Catwalk Connection C.Catwalk Connection

Thanks Allysar, we love you! x

Zaneb

ZanebSydney, NSW

This outfit was absolutely on point!! I was so happy with my order and delivery!

This website was so handy and I was happy with my order. I was 100% satisfied with my product and the delivery was on time! The quality of this jumpsuit was just perfect! And I couldn’t ask for any more!

Catwalk Connection C.Catwalk Connection

Thank you so much for your feedback. 100% satisfaction is our aim and it's a great feeling when we get told we did this! x

Hajar

HajarSydney, NSW

Love this brand !!

I cannot rate this company highly enough..... fabulous styles fantastic materials so comfy and looks amazing Well designed and customer service !! I cannot wait to purchase more items from this site !!

Catwalk Connection C.Catwalk Connection

Wow thanks Hajar. Your words are very kind and we appreciate you! x

Love my dress!

I was a little hesitant to order because of some reviews, but I am so glad I did! I ordered the flora mini ruffle dress and I am in LOVE with it. I have never gotten so many compliments for an outfit. It arrived in 7/8 days and I did inform them on facebook that I was making an order so maybe that helped. I will be purchasing again!

Catwalk Connection C.Catwalk Connection

Thank you Ester - We are so happy you loved your dress - The Flora is our best seller and we are absolutely positive you looked fabulous! We look forward to sending you your next killer outfit x

Perfect!

My jacket is BEAUTIFUL and the material is such good quality! The service i got online was phenomenal, they got it to me so quickly before i went on holiday. So thank you SOO so much again.

Catwalk Connection C.Catwalk Connection

Sarah you're amazing - We knew you would love the jacket and it's so nice for us to see that you did. Please tag us in all your pictures in the jacket - we love to see happy faces in Catwalk Connection :) x

Karena

KarenaSydney, NSW

Great!!

Very impressed with the qaulity Of the fabric and the packaging ! Fabric feels like second layer of skin, very comfortable yet creates such a smooth silhouette!! (Definitely need to use size chart to make sure you get the right fit)

Catwalk Connection C.Catwalk Connection

Karena you're feedback means the world to us - we are so happy to see you loved your 2nd skin :D

We have updated our size charts for better fits - Thank you for you for helping us improve! x

Diana

DianaPerth, WA

Love this shop!

This is my new favorite shop. Loved every outfit I bought, received my dresses within 4 days. Excellent quality and amazing styles of dresses. I Will definitely shop here again.

Catwalk Connection C.Catwalk Connection

Thank you Diana - and you are our new favourite customer! xx

Wrong Colour Described! So dissapointed

I was waiting 2 anxious weeks for this skirt and top (as it comes from china) and when it arrived, it wasn't the right color it had described on the website. I specifically wanted Gold and it was delivered ROSE GOLD. I looked on the website again to see if it was my error but no, it was their error which im annoyed about because now i have to find a whole new outfit for my hens night and I dont have much time. So disappointing.

Catwalk Connection C.Catwalk Connection

Hi Laz - Please email samm@catwalkconnection.com so we can fix this for you. Hope to hear from you soon.

Sally

SallySouthport

Fraudulent company

Purchased an outfit that took weeks to arrive. About 3 sizes too small. Emailed them to arrange an exchange. Have returned the item and can see from tracking they received it a month ago however they deny that saying it's with customs still. $150 out of pocket.

Catwalk Connection C.Catwalk Connection

Hi Sally - Please email samm@catwalkconnection.com so we can fix this for you. Hope to hear from you soon.

My experience was great

Manal abbas

Manal abbasGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

BEWARE OF THIS SITE

Catwalk Connection C.Catwalk Connection

Hi Manal - Please email samm@catwalkconnection.com so we can fix this for you. Hope to hear from you soon.

Samm

Never received my money back

I purchased a dress and it was damaged when I received it. I contacted them by email And I returned the dress to them. now it’s more than 20 days that they received the dress (as I can track it) but still not sending my money back. I tried to contact them and they replied once and said they haven’t received the dress yet but I can see they did. And after that they never replied my emails !!
REGRET

December 5th 2018 Update: Ripped off

I bought a dress for $120 and I received it damaged, Contacted them and they wanted me to send the dress back and they will return my money. I sent the dress back and they never replied to my emails again.

Catwalk Connection C.Catwalk Connection

Hi Nooshi - Please email samm@catwalkconnection.com so we can fix this for you. Hope to hear from you soon.

ZazziSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don’t waste your $$$

Was so excited in anticipation of receiving a dress I purchased from Catwalk Connection. I received it last week and it was so disappointing! Terrible quality, cheap fabric, no lining where there clearly should be, poor quality ‘sticky’ zips. Don’t waste your time or your money!! The photos online do not translate to what you receive in hand! Beware!!!

Catwalk Connection C.Catwalk Connection

Hi Zazzi - Please email samm@catwalkconnection.com so we can fix this for you. Hope to hear from you soon.

Zazzi

I threw the dress in the bin 8 months ago along with the $100 I spent! Too little too late Catwalk Connection.

Catwalk Connection C.Catwalk Connection

Hi Zazzi - If you can fire me an email across I would love to work with you to change your experience with us around. Speak soon! Thanks, Samm.

Terrible

This is a scam company. I ordered my package over a month ago and still have not received it. 150 bucks down the drain. They gave me a tracking number so I called DHL and they said they never even received a package to ship off. Just a shipping label request! Do not waste your time or money!

Catwalk Connection C.Catwalk Connection

Hi Tamara - Please email samm@catwalkconnection.com so we can fix this for you. Hope to hear from you soon.

Amazing styles and design

I absolutely love my one piece white lace jumpsuit. Amazing design. Perfect fit and style. Easy to use website and prompt delivery. Will defiantly be buying more from cat walk connection. Keep up the fantastic designs.
Love catwalk connection.

Surprised by the quality!

The only thing I was unaware of was the time it took to receive the item. It took about 3 weeks from the day I purchased the item. The item was extremely good quality. I was worried because the site is based in China and I've had horrible experiences ordering from Chinese sites as far as quality goes.The only reason I gave it a shot was because my best friend had ordered from this site and i liked the stuff she received. Will definitely order again. I think this site will be my new go to for more unique items. I got so many compliments on the suit. I had the pants slightly tapered for a more custom fit but the suit was true to size otherwise. I am 5'5 125lbs and ordered a size S.

Romy

RomyAmsterdam

I love catwalk connection

I purchased two dresses online and it took 1 - 1,5 week to get in Amsterdam. I always loved unique pieces and I wear dresses a lot. That’s the reason why I never go to Zara, H&M, etc. Catwalk connection has beautiful unique pieces and Im really happy with the dresses that I bought.

RDD

RDDSydney

Beautiful clothes horrendous customer service- not worth it

Catwalk Connection C.Catwalk Connection

Hi - Please email samm@catwalkconnection.com so we can fix this for you. Hope to hear from you soon.

Unique clothes

This is honestly one of the best sites I’ve ever bought something from. The quality and uniqueness of the items is amazing. I have bought quite a few items and I’m just obsessed with them. Highly recommend this brand if you want to stand out from the crowd and wear statement pieces.