Catwalk Hair Extensions

Catwalk Hair Extensions

Online store and Physical store

See the Best Beauty Product Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Received and love them

Ordered on a Saturday and received them within 7 working days, Very pleased with the quality they are very soft and thick! Almost every question I emailed them they responded answering and very quick.

Fraud and No Customer Service

Don't buy they will take your money and not send. Doing bank chargeback on them as they don't respond to emails. If you are in same situation do a bank chargeback if you don't get your goods.

Angry

Ordered my hair extensions from this company have not received an email confirmation , have emailed customer support and messaged them via their fb page and no response have contacted afterpay. I am very upset and angry that I have been violated by this company and their lack of customer service or communication.

Beware!! Pls Read!! Do Not Purchase From Catwalk Hair Extensions!!

This is by far the worst company I have EVER dealt with! It is simply someone who is doing this from their home and had no idea how to run a business!!

I purchased a set of hair extensions and they took about a month to arrive. During this time I messaged them on Instagram and sent them constant emails. I also commented on their Instagram photos to which they would immediately delete and ignore me!!!!

After finally getting the hair extensions they sent the wrong colour and the quality was VERY POOR. The photos on their website are fake and completely different to what I actually received. A week after they sent me another set of extensions. I contacted them and told them they sent me 2 sets of hair extensions instead of 1. They had no idea that they had did that (like seriously what kind of business is this not knowing what you have sent to people??)

I was lucky to be able to return both of them because they clearly wanted the extra set of extensions back that they accidentally sent me. Their address is a residential property in Adelaide which feels like it’s someone who has no idea what they are actually doing. I am happy to give their address out because they DO NOT provide a return address on their postage bags so you can’t return anything. They are a complete SCAM!

This company is an absolute joke!! I have learnt my lesson. DO NOT buy from them, you will lose you money as they will ignore all of your comments! I’m surprised they haven’t been shut down already.

Disgusting excuse of a company

Regretfully purchased a set of extensions through this company before reading reviews. Demanded my tracking details from
Day one and received no reply, got in contact with afterpay who said they contacted the company then received an email from catwalk hair extensions that same day saying my extensions were posted that day, 1 week
Goes by still no tracking details and still no extensions DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. I have sent atleast 15 emails with no reply.

Not Happy UPDATE hair arrived

Same as everyone else ...no hair no reply.. didn't read reviews prior to ordering.
Not happy at all....
Lodging a dispute via bank have transaction reversed. Not ok

UPDATE.
.Hair arrived today. Terrible customer service however hair is really thick and looks ok. So far

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM

So dissapointed and disgusted! Waited 3 weeks and contacted them via Facebook, Instagram and 4 emails, no replies, I contacted Afterpay and they were great, got onto them and they sent the extensions the next day, but still no responses to any of my messages/emails from Catwalk Hair! The tapes didn't even stay in my hair, I brushed them after application and they literally slid out, so I had to double tape them! 4th Week wearing them and the midlengths/ends feel so gross! I only straighten my hair once a week, they should not feel like this. Please don't waste your money and buy from them!!!

Bad bad bad DO NOT BUY FROM EVER!!!!!

No hair 2 weeks no response 4 emails. Should have stuck to zala who I ordered from last time and I wish I had read the reviews. Disgusting service and promises not kept 6 days delivery really??? If they responded to give me a tracking number as promised it may have been ok. I'm banned from their facebook page I sent an sms to the owner still no response but as I have their address here in adelaide I will be following up with them

Still haven’t received my order!

Unfortunately I didn’t check the reviews prior to buying. I have not received my extensions after 3 weeks and despite emailing the company 4 times I have still not received a response. It is so frustrating! Only having an email contact address should’ve been a dead giveaway.

So disappointed

Hi I am so very disappointed I really wish I had read reviews before I purchased from these people I still haven’t received my orders after over two weeks when speaking to afterpay they are trying to help me but this company will not contact you back and they will not refund becareful.

FAKE HAIR! Terrible customer service

When I made my purchase from Catwalk Hair extensions I believed I was paying for professional premium quality 100% Russian REMY hair Weave Extension Sets in bombshell blonde colour.
I did not receive a confirmation email and I waited a week and a half, giving the supposed company the Benefit of the doubt. After many emails I finally received one back. After 3 weeks my hair was delivered and I couldn’t believe how awful thin damaged condition they were in I am a hairdresser and was replying on them for one of my clients. I emailed them about a full refund as they are FRAUD. I still haven’t heard anything back. Beware people

If I Could Give Zero Stars I Would!!!!

Ordered the extensions 2 weeks ago still have received nothing. Emailed 6 times and also sent messages off my Instagram page.
As I am a hairdresser I published a post about them calling them out as a “SCAM” only then did they respond. They told me the extensions will be there by Wednesday I asked them for a tracking number they did not respond. UNBELIEVABLE!!!!
I waited all Wednesday still no extensions and no response from them.
Disgusting service i have never in 13 years in this industry seen anything like this!
Do not order from them!!!!
Since posting on my Instagram calling them out I have had 3 other woman message me telling me this happened to them.

Would not buy from them

I ordered hair extensions and I heard nothing from the customer service team despite emailing them 6 times over one week.

They only have an email and by the time I heard back from them they were incredibly unhelpful and in apologetic for the time it took to get back to me.

I’m requesting a full refund but if their customer service is anything to go by they will be largely unhelpful.

DON'T BUY

I ordered from them and they never sent it. Multiple emails, contacted via social media and nothing. They delete all negative comments on any form of social media as soon as they see it. I'm not contacting the bank to open a dispute as well as consumer affairs to get them shut down. Business name was purchased within the year. The old catwalk stopped and the name was bought by this hoax company and pretending to be them. Do not buy from them. From what I've seen in my research since purchase (should have done it before but didn't know that this wasn't the real catwalk as catwalks website doesn't have hair extensions anymore) they are an overseas company claiming to be based in NSW and will send only when afterpay contacts them and the product is NOT human hair so my theory is that it's off wish and that's why it takes 2 months to arrive.

Pretty good

Really easy to navigate the website, plenty to pick from, I remember the quality being alot better years ago when i made a purchase, still good for the price though

Don’t do it!

Absolutely shocking service! My last order took 2 weeks to arrive and I’m still waiting for my current order. I’ve sent many emails and Instagram messages but no response. I order extra early as I’m going overseas and I am so disappointed. I contacted afterpay to cancel and return my money so I can go elsewhere. They just ignore you!!

Catwalk Hair is a SCAM do not believe the Instagram Influencers promoting it!

Hi,

I just want to share my experience purchasing from Catwalk Hair Online.

I found out about Catwalk Hair through a UK Instagram Influencer – [name removed]

I love her hair and the quality of her hair extensions so I decided to purchase my next set of extensions from catwalk hair online as I normally purchase from zala hair. Big mistake!
I purchased through afterpay on sun 3rd march 2019. I ordered 1 set of “double drawn clip in hair extensions 120-160 grams/ 26"/dark chocolate #2”

I received my shipping confirmation via text message stating my order was shipped on thu 7th march 2019. However, no tracking details were provided.

I waited 24hours thinking that my tracking details needed to update overnight.
By wed I still had no updates on my delivery status.
On wed 6th march 2019 - I emailed support@catwalkhairextensions.com.au to follow up on my order and my tracking details. No response..
Mon 11th march 2019 - I emailed again from my work email this time. No response..
Tue 12th march 2019 – I asked my partner to dm catwalk through his instagram, asking a general question about shipping. No response..

Not receiving a response to numerous emails is what promoted me to jump online and started seeing all these terrible reviews of people not receiving their orders. I was very surprised that afterpay had not reported that other afterpay customers had brought this to their attention.

I freaked out and messaged afterpay straight away!

I let afterpay know that catwalk hair extensions advised my order was shipped on thu 7th march (almost 7 days ago) therefore my delivery should have already be tracking and on the way.
I also let them know that it is concerning that multiple reviews have been left in the in last 12months saying afterpay customers have brought this issue to afterpay attention and afterpay continues to do business with an untrusted and unreliable merchandiser.

The same day afterpay responded and let me know that they will contact the merchandiser and will get back to me.

Within 2 hours afterpay responded to me via email with an aus post tracking number for an express post delivery. Smh
The next day my extensions arrived to my house in qld.

The quality of the hair extensions is extremely poor, the colour is way off they are unwearable.

I really do believe if I didn’t contact afterpay my item would have never been shipped, I feel sorry for all the customers that haven’t purchase through afterpay as they have no way of getting a response from the supplier catwalk hair.

I would suggest contacting your bank provided and letting them know you have been scammed.
Also to add, catwalk hair continued to post updates on their instagram and facebook but do not respond to customer enquiries.

Very dodgy company!!

Catwalk hair have still have not responded to any of my enquiries.

Nopeee

I completely forgot about my last dealing with catwalk. They sent a colour that did not match at all even though I sent pictures for confirmation. This time I have had no communication at all until I commented on their Instagram in which they deleted my comment. How are they still open the customer service is revolting

Waiting for over a month on my order!

I’ve been waiting over a month now for my Order, I’ve used catwalk extensions before and never have I had an issue. I’ve sent numerous emails, contacted the Facebook page and even instagram. I’ve checked my junk mail everything. I’m very upset as I’ve spent a lot of money and I should at least get a response back. I just wanted the extensions.

Paid but no delivery

I ordered my hair extension over two weeks ago and have not heard a word apart from an email to confirm the order. I have now emailed 4 times and have had no response. This is outrageous that this is happening.

I ordered mine on the 21/02/19 and have now emailed 6 times and they do not respond. I am about to report them to the office of fair trading and suggested everyone else does the same thing.

I have accidentally placed an order through these guys, I had everything in my cart and wanted to check reviews before I hit ok, I was relieved that I didnt order through them after reading reviews, only to realise i had ordered accidentally. I am trying to email them and zippay to cancel my order before it is "sent" or processed but I have a feeling I wont hear back from anyone. Any advice on how to get out of this?
Unfortunately they don’t cancel orders and are really unhelpful. I ordered tape extensions and the hair is fake and labelled poorly. I’m trying to get a return for a refund but they never reply. I’ve lodged a report through Afterpay and the ACCC. Good luck but they’re so terrible to deal with.I have their phone and address and ABN and the owners nameThat would be super helpful... I have received my order but havent opened and want to return. I still havent had a response but Zippay are helping me and trying to get into contact with them.

A dedicated and hardworking team to have their name put up on the fair trading complaints register is about it. I have not received a tracking number after 7 unforgivable days and of course no item, no reply which for them means no keeping my money . Will be seeking an immediate refund followed by a formal written complaint with a link to the copious amounts of other complaints about this online website. There is also no account page on their site so you can check the status. Not even a log in button. If there is a representative reading at present then My advice would be to act quickly.

I’ve been waiting over a month for my delivery, I’m not angry I would just like to know when they will be delivered?