Online store, Physical store

2.1

Taryn H.

Taryn H.

Frizzy hair, not as thick to the ends as they say!

samantha

samanthaSydney, NSW

I wouldn't recommend catwalk to my worst enemy

Catwalk sold me disgusting quality hair that was falling apart and breaking after just one week ,and when i asked for a new set to be sent out or a refund i was denied and told the best they could do for me was give me 10% off my next order, the hair was advertised to last 4 - 12 months and it didn't even last a week!!!!. I had to constantly email them twice even three times to get a response. they then changed their website after i made my complaint but pretended i had to abide by it and that it was always there? Please don't waste your money they wont give you what you paid for and you wont get that money back!

kitzSydney, NSW

Do NOT order from here. Fake reviews. Unhelpful. Scam

Have not recieved my order after 1 month. Have written multiple emails. Save your money. Go somewhere else. I will be trying to take this further with consumer law and ensure no one ever buys from here again

WORST COMPANY EVER

worst company ever. it’s been over two weeks and i haven’t received my order yet and customer service hardly ever replies and refuses to send me any actual proof that my order has even been sent out. i paid extra for express shipping but this has been a terrible company to deal with.

Jasinta T.

Jasinta T.Sydney, NSW

Worst customer service ever

Worst experience ever I have ordered extentions paid for them have no recieved them and have not had any resolution or had a replacement set sent out my wedding is in 2 weeks this is not acceptable

Cassidy M.

Cassidy M.Sydney, NSW

Bad quality ! Do not buy these extensions

These tapes claim to be double drawn ! Definitely not double drawn the ends are so thin, the glue on the tape it’s self is not strong at all on the first wash tapes were coming out, rubbish quality. Do not buy these tape extensions.

RipOff

RipOffGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Soft hair but falling apart

Bad quality. Straight out of the packaging big chunks falling out with the glue on top. Hair is soft but pretty messy around the halo part and I cannot brush the tangles away it’s sticking upwards from the material, very rough. Haven’t worn it and apart from the chunks falling out there’s bad shedding. Only offered an exchange if it kept falling out and it wasn’t worn. Didn’t like the fact it only has one clip to secure it. Waste of $200. My advice is buy somewhere else.

Terrible Quality Throughout

Second time I have ordered Catwalk tape extensions and I seemed to have forgotten how poor the customer service and quality of hair was. I had to chase the second half of my parcel after waiting two weeks already, only for the order to be incorrect. I ordered 4 packs and all four were different shades. There is no other way aside from emailing to make a complaint and every reply has been unprofessional. The customer service is extremely poor.
The tape tears my hair upon removal and the strands of the extensions brush out within two weeks.
DO NOT ever purchase Catwalk Extensions. You will be very disappointed

Bonnie S.

Bonnie S.

Save your coins! Cheap, ugly , nasty ! Horrible quality and colour !

Hope M.

Hope M.Illawarra, NSW

Weigh your package ladies.

Ordered 160g double drawn hair. Seen the reviews and looks like hit or miss so I decided to get the scales out and weigh my package. Only weighed 135grams un opened. Opened and took from plastic packages and hair weighed 99grams for 40 pieces 24inch. The single drawn were supposed to weigh more than this? I was upset as I needed this hair for the weekend. Contacted them to send more hair or refund. I asked if they can resend me what I ordered? 160grams double drawn Remy hair.. They asked to return so does that mean they don't have it? Tip for you.. Weigh your package and photograph record it. If you order 160grams you should receive 160 grams of hair.
They have refunded as of now. 1 star for fast shipping

Erin

ErinSouthwest, VIC

Extremely poor customer service

Very disssatified ordered a set of hair extensions over a week ago chose express shipping still to this day have not been sent tried contacting customer support no answer multiple times will never use again

KPurcell

KPurcellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible quality

The extensions fell apart within the first 2 months by using products they recommended and when contacting the company they didn’t offer to replace the hair or even give a discount. Terrible customer service and quality of the product.

Angelina Elias

Angelina EliasGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Gorgeous!!!

Such stunning quality hair! Lovely extensions. The quality is fantastic.They are the thickest extensions I’ve ever used! Won’t go anywhere else! Definitely 5 stars. I would recommend them , thanks Xx

Gorgeous

Gorgeous thick lace weft clip ins. Double drawn, thick right to the very ends with no split ends. Very impressed with the thickness and quality, especially the thickness given I went for the thinner set. Tried to upload a photo but couldn’t figure out how. Perfect colour match and nice small clips. Great customer service also.

Sam

SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

So bad! dont waste your money!

I'm a hairdresser of 10+ years and have dealt with and personally worn hair extensions for 10+ years.
This is probably the thinnest hair i've ever received, Double drawn should be THICK on the ends..
the hair is also bad quality, it feels gross, sheds LOADS and hard to style..
absolute waste of money.. this hair should not be manufactured or sold

Sarah H

Sarah HGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hit & Miss?

ajhorne

ajhorneHunter Region, NSW

Love my Tapes!

I have been a hairdresser for 10 years and have had every method of extensions available. Since having a baby my hair thinned out and i decided to give Catwalk a try. The price and colour match were exactly what i was looking for! I have had extensions last longer than these, but for half the price of anything else on the market- thats how i justified them lasting 4months. I love them and am about to purchase my second pair in time for xmas!

Zoe

ZoePerth, WA

Avoid!! Worst company to deal with.

Liv

LivSydney Surrounds, NSW

Poor quality

DarklinSouthwest, VIC

WARNING nothing like the photo

All the reviews on the site were positive, I should have known better! So I went back and gave those a thumbs down, while I wait for a reply email to return it ,I also have no return address & a $200 pony that looks nothing like the photo my order came weeks late & only after I called Afterpay .

Darklin

Im grateful Victoria replied with address for return ! so the after care service is 5 star so far...wow

kitzasked

Catwalk Hair Extensions

Where is my order? Ive waited so long and want a refund!!!!!

Claire
Claire

Have you heard anything back? I ordered two sets of tapes last night before my wedding and a little concerned I won't receive them. Any updates ?

kitz

You wont recieve them im so sorry. Try zala. Managed to get a refund this morning after 4 weeks

ssaunder15asked

Catwalk Hair Extensions

I have accidentally placed an order through these guys, I had everything in my cart and wanted to check reviews before I hit ok, I was relieved that I didnt order through them after reading reviews, only to realise i had ordered accidentally. I am trying to email them and zippay to cancel my order before it is "sent" or processed but I have a feeling I wont hear back from anyone. Any advice on how to get out of this?

Liz S
Liz S

Unfortunately they don’t cancel orders and are really unhelpful. I ordered tape extensions and the hair is fake and labelled poorly. I’m trying to get a return for a refund but they never reply. I’ve lodged a report through Afterpay and the ACCC.
Good luck but they’re so terrible to deal with.

Megan O.
Megan O.

I have their phone and address and ABN and the owners name

ssaunder15

That would be super helpful... I have received my order but havent opened and want to return. I still havent had a response but Zippay are helping me and trying to get into contact with them.

saramerc

saramercasked

Online store

A dedicated and hardworking team to have their name put up on the fair trading complaints register is about it.
I have not received a tracking number after 7 unforgivable days and of course no item, no reply which for them means no keeping my money .
Will be seeking an immediate refund followed by a formal written complaint with a link to the copious amounts of other complaints about this online website.
There is also no account page on their site so you can check the status. Not even a log in button.
If there is a representative reading at present then My advice would be to act quickly.

Get an answer from our members and Catwalk Hair Extensions representatives