Catwalk Hair Extensions

Catwalk Hair Extensions

Online store and Physical store

See the Best Beauty Product Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Poor quality

$180 dollars wasted, poor quality hair so thin on the ends, colour was trash and no tracking or confirmation email.
Did reply back when I said how long will it take but over all experience would not buy ever again. Will be sticking with Zala extensions and paying that little bit extra

Hannah W.

Hannah W.Perth, WA

What the actual F

• +1
Angie

AngieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wrong order sent & poor customer service

Ordered 24 inch pony extensions but they delivered a 20 inch on a Wed. sent it back straight away the next day through express post & they agreed to send the exchange through express post for the inconvenience & was confirmed that the package arrived to their address the next day. 1 week later, I emailed them if they have sent the package & they said that they haven’t received the package yet! I needed it that weekend so it wouldn’t have arrived on time. They refunded the total amount but never replied when I asked for the money back from what I paid to send the extensions back! Poor customer service and average quality extensions. Much prefer Zala hair extensions

Mel S.

Mel S.South East Queensland, QLD

Not Real Hair

Had extensions for 8 years, been a hairdresser 10+ years & a salon owner for 6 years. straight away hair started falling out (strands not the tape bonds) clumps of hair falling out and every time I touch/brush a huge amount. lost half the thickness in 2 weeks.compared the strands - some are like fishing wire = synthetic hair. spend $400+ NOT HAPPY now have to buy new hair elsewhere. catwalk blamed me

1 star is more then they deserve

This is getting beyond a joke now. Order was placed on 28/08 confirmation on 3/9 that order was shipped. Website states orders are expressed ship. Today is 11/09 and still nothing!!!!
This is the second time I’ve ordered from this company and been stuffed around with my last order last year being shipped to Queensland when my shipping address is NSW!
I would like to comment on the quality of the product but it STILL HASN’T ARRIVED!!!!!
This place needs to be shut down immediately

Rach

RachRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Yuck.

Lydiah M.

Lydiah M.Illawarra, NSW

Do not order from this company

Worst experience ever, my item was shipped to the wrong address with no return address so ended up lost for weeks, their customer service is awful. Would not trust them again with my money.

Allie Stowers

Allie Stowers

Wanting to rate no stars!!!

This company has THE WORST customer service ever. It took 5, Almost 6 weeks for one of my orders to arrive after being constantly told by them it had been delivered. They are disgusting to deal with and never do i leave a bad review on a business but as a hairdresser this company should not be aloud to trade. On top of that my hair extensions are missing two pieces and have synthetic hair through the my vanilla blonde packet. Avoid this company!!!

Sarahcc

SarahccGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Do not order

Hair never arrived after nearly 6 weeks, afterpay had to contact them on my behalf to get a refund. Which shocked me as the must of meant they weren’t sent after all this time?! Do yourself a favour and don’t order from here.

Terrible customer service, cheap and tacky extensions.

I had plastic strands running through mine! The top was quite full but by the end of the length it was so thin it looked silly. I had to trim them to where they looked an acceptable thickness and then it wasn't much longer than my natural hair. SHOP ELSEWHERE. Customer service is non existent!! Biggest rip off of my life.

Bad customer service

Customer service is hopeless. There is no contact number and they are very slack at responding to emails if at all. Quality isn't great, but is fine considering they're relatively cheap. No shipping insurance

Cassie

CassieIllawarra, NSW

Received and love them

Ordered on a Saturday and received them within 7 working days, Very pleased with the quality they are very soft and thick! Almost every question I emailed them they responded answering and very quick.

Paul

PaulMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fraud and No Customer Service

Don't buy they will take your money and not send. Doing bank chargeback on them as they don't respond to emails. If you are in same situation do a bank chargeback if you don't get your goods.

Nicole

NicoleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Angry

Ordered my hair extensions from this company have not received an email confirmation , have emailed customer support and messaged them via their fb page and no response have contacted afterpay. I am very upset and angry that I have been violated by this company and their lack of customer service or communication.

Beware!! Pls Read!! Do Not Purchase From Catwalk Hair Extensions!!

Disgusting excuse of a company

Regretfully purchased a set of extensions through this company before reading reviews. Demanded my tracking details from
Day one and received no reply, got in contact with afterpay who said they contacted the company then received an email from catwalk hair extensions that same day saying my extensions were posted that day, 1 week
Goes by still no tracking details and still no extensions DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. I have sent atleast 15 emails with no reply.

Meegbee

MeegbeeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not Happy UPDATE hair arrived

Same as everyone else ...no hair no reply.. didn't read reviews prior to ordering.
Not happy at all....
Lodging a dispute via bank have transaction reversed. Not ok

UPDATE.
.Hair arrived today. Terrible customer service however hair is really thick and looks ok. So far

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM

So dissapointed and disgusted! Waited 3 weeks and contacted them via Facebook, Instagram and 4 emails, no replies, I contacted Afterpay and they were great, got onto them and they sent the extensions the next day, but still no responses to any of my messages/emails from Catwalk Hair! The tapes didn't even stay in my hair, I brushed them after application and they literally slid out, so I had to double tape them! 4th Week wearing them and the midlengths/ends feel so gross! I only straighten my hair once a week, they should not feel like this. Please don't waste your money and buy from them!!!

Megan O.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bad bad bad DO NOT BUY FROM EVER!!!!!

No hair 2 weeks no response 4 emails. Should have stuck to zala who I ordered from last time and I wish I had read the reviews. Disgusting service and promises not kept 6 days delivery really??? If they responded to give me a tracking number as promised it may have been ok. I'm banned from their facebook page I sent an sms to the owner still no response but as I have their address here in adelaide I will be following up with them

Still haven’t received my order!

Unfortunately I didn’t check the reviews prior to buying. I have not received my extensions after 3 weeks and despite emailing the company 4 times I have still not received a response. It is so frustrating! Only having an email contact address should’ve been a dead giveaway.

ssaunder15asked

I have accidentally placed an order through these guys, I had everything in my cart and wanted to check reviews before I hit ok, I was relieved that I didnt order through them after reading reviews, only to realise i had ordered accidentally. I am trying to email them and zippay to cancel my order before it is "sent" or processed but I have a feeling I wont hear back from anyone. Any advice on how to get out of this?

Liz S
Liz S

Unfortunately they don’t cancel orders and are really unhelpful. I ordered tape extensions and the hair is fake and labelled poorly. I’m trying to get a return for a refund but they never reply. I’ve lodged a report through Afterpay and the ACCC.
Good luck but they’re so terrible to deal with.

Megan O.

I have their phone and address and ABN and the owners name

ssaunder15

That would be super helpful... I have received my order but havent opened and want to return. I still havent had a response but Zippay are helping me and trying to get into contact with them.

saramerc

saramercasked

Online store

A dedicated and hardworking team to have their name put up on the fair trading complaints register is about it.
I have not received a tracking number after 7 unforgivable days and of course no item, no reply which for them means no keeping my money .
Will be seeking an immediate refund followed by a formal written complaint with a link to the copious amounts of other complaints about this online website.
There is also no account page on their site so you can check the status. Not even a log in button.
If there is a representative reading at present then My advice would be to act quickly.

Amy.D

Amy.Dasked

I’ve been waiting over a month for my delivery, I’m not angry I would just like to know when they will be delivered?

Get an answer from our members and Catwalk Hair Extensions representatives

Catwalk Hair Extensions Online store

Catwalk Hair Extensions Online store

Catwalk Hair Extensions Physical store

Catwalk Hair Extensions Physical store

No reviews
CategoryOnline Shops and Beauty Product BrandsPhysical Shops and Beauty Product Brands