Catwalk Hair Extensions

Catwalk Hair Extensions

Online store, Physical store

Bonnie S.

Bonnie S.

Save your coins! Cheap, ugly , nasty ! Horrible quality and colour !

Hope M.

Hope M.Illawarra, NSW

Weigh your package ladies.

Ordered 160g double drawn hair. Seen the reviews and looks like hit or miss so I decided to get the scales out and weigh my package. Only weighed 135grams un opened. Opened and took from plastic packages and hair weighed 99grams for 40 pieces 24inch. The single drawn were supposed to weigh more than this? I was upset as I needed this hair for the weekend. Contacted them to send more hair or refund. I asked if they can resend me what I ordered? 160grams double drawn Remy hair.. They asked to return so does that mean they don't have it? Tip for you.. Weigh your package and photograph record it. If you order 160grams you should receive 160 grams of hair.
They have refunded as of now. 1 star for fast shipping

Erin

ErinSouthwest, VIC

Extremely poor customer service

Very disssatified ordered a set of hair extensions over a week ago chose express shipping still to this day have not been sent tried contacting customer support no answer multiple times will never use again

KPurcell

KPurcellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible quality

The extensions fell apart within the first 2 months by using products they recommended and when contacting the company they didn’t offer to replace the hair or even give a discount. Terrible customer service and quality of the product.

Best extensions ever!

This set is sooooooooo unbelievably thick! At an AMAZING price! I’m in LOVE with mine! Catwalk is my favourite brand for clip ins. They always last me ages, just about to buy my 3rd set! Can’t wait to get them!

Angelina Elias

Angelina EliasGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Gorgeous!!!

Such stunning quality hair! Lovely extensions. The quality is fantastic.They are the thickest extensions I’ve ever used! Won’t go anywhere else! Definitely 5 stars. I would recommend them , thanks Xx

Love it

It was same with my hair colour (shade: bronde), very thick and easy to install. Also it came in the estimated time. Absolutely in love with it!! Will buy again.

Gorgeous

Gorgeous thick lace weft clip ins. Double drawn, thick right to the very ends with no split ends. Very impressed with the thickness and quality, especially the thickness given I went for the thinner set. Tried to upload a photo but couldn’t figure out how. Perfect colour match and nice small clips. Great customer service also.

Rosie

RosieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

26” clip in hair extensions

I have never been soooo impressed with a set of hair extensions before! The coloured matched amazing, the hair is so thick and exactly the length I wanted! I will never buy hair extensions from anywhere else ever again, Thankyou so much Catwalk x

Sam

SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

So bad! dont waste your money!

I'm a hairdresser of 10+ years and have dealt with and personally worn hair extensions for 10+ years.
This is probably the thinnest hair i've ever received, Double drawn should be THICK on the ends..
the hair is also bad quality, it feels gross, sheds LOADS and hard to style..
absolute waste of money.. this hair should not be manufactured or sold

Sarah H

Sarah HGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hit & Miss?

ajhorne

ajhorneHunter Region, NSW

Love my Tapes!

I have been a hairdresser for 10 years and have had every method of extensions available. Since having a baby my hair thinned out and i decided to give Catwalk a try. The price and colour match were exactly what i was looking for! I have had extensions last longer than these, but for half the price of anything else on the market- thats how i justified them lasting 4months. I love them and am about to purchase my second pair in time for xmas!

Zoe

ZoePerth, WA

Avoid!! Worst company to deal with.

Liv

LivSydney Surrounds, NSW

Poor quality

DarklinSouthwest, VIC

WARNING nothing like the photo

All the reviews on the site were positive, I should have known better! So I went back and gave those a thumbs down, while I wait for a reply email to return it ,I also have no return address & a $200 pony that looks nothing like the photo my order came weeks late & only after I called Afterpay .

Darklin

Im grateful Victoria replied with address for return ! so the after care service is 5 star so far...wow

Liv M.

Liv M.Sydney, NSW

Horrible! Shocked!

Chelsea

ChelseaSydney, NSW

1 Star Product & Service

Poor quality

$180 dollars wasted, poor quality hair so thin on the ends, colour was trash and no tracking or confirmation email.
Did reply back when I said how long will it take but over all experience would not buy ever again. Will be sticking with Zala extensions and paying that little bit extra

Hannah W.

Hannah W.Perth, WA

What the actual F

• +1

Angie

AngieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wrong order sent & poor customer service

Ordered 24 inch pony extensions but they delivered a 20 inch on a Wed. sent it back straight away the next day through express post & they agreed to send the exchange through express post for the inconvenience & was confirmed that the package arrived to their address the next day. 1 week later, I emailed them if they have sent the package & they said that they haven’t received the package yet! I needed it that weekend so it wouldn’t have arrived on time. They refunded the total amount but never replied when I asked for the money back from what I paid to send the extensions back! Poor customer service and average quality extensions. Much prefer Zala hair extensions

ssaunder15asked

I have accidentally placed an order through these guys, I had everything in my cart and wanted to check reviews before I hit ok, I was relieved that I didnt order through them after reading reviews, only to realise i had ordered accidentally. I am trying to email them and zippay to cancel my order before it is "sent" or processed but I have a feeling I wont hear back from anyone. Any advice on how to get out of this?

Liz S
Liz S

Unfortunately they don’t cancel orders and are really unhelpful. I ordered tape extensions and the hair is fake and labelled poorly. I’m trying to get a return for a refund but they never reply. I’ve lodged a report through Afterpay and the ACCC.
Good luck but they’re so terrible to deal with.

Megan O.
Megan O.

I have their phone and address and ABN and the owners name

ssaunder15

That would be super helpful... I have received my order but havent opened and want to return. I still havent had a response but Zippay are helping me and trying to get into contact with them.

saramerc

saramercasked

A dedicated and hardworking team to have their name put up on the fair trading complaints register is about it.
I have not received a tracking number after 7 unforgivable days and of course no item, no reply which for them means no keeping my money .
Will be seeking an immediate refund followed by a formal written complaint with a link to the copious amounts of other complaints about this online website.
There is also no account page on their site so you can check the status. Not even a log in button.
If there is a representative reading at present then My advice would be to act quickly.

Amy.D

Amy.Dasked

I’ve been waiting over a month for my delivery, I’m not angry I would just like to know when they will be delivered?

Get an answer from our members and Catwalk Hair Extensions representatives