Catwalk Hair Extensions Online store

Catwalk Hair Extensions Online store

Margo Y.

Margo Y.

Scam artists horrible extensions

Purchased these Horrible quality hair extensions from physical store in Adelaide, SA after one wash they fell apart. After going online I saw they also have a website and saw
this company has re named themselves Luxabelle, beware.

Rebecca B.

Rebecca B.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

no product

18th July i ordered 2 full heads of tape extensions, still nothing, multiple emails, fake tracking numbers. I am demanding a refund within 24hrs or I will be going to the ombudsman and to fair trading and the media. After reading all the reviews I am not surprised at all. Absolutely disappointed.

July 2020 - 20 Inch Pony Tail

July 2020: I ordered 20 Inch Pony Tail - It did take one week from order for them to ship express post. Shipping then took only 1 day. I emailed them twice for updates and the owner emailed me back within a couple hours each time. I was worried after seeing so many bad reviews tbh. The product is beautiful, exactly as described really happy with it. My advice would be to maybe use Paypal as they have buyer protect if anything does go wrong it will be easier to rectify.

Online Shops

Find out how Catwalk Hair Extensions Online store compares to other Online Shops

Savannah savannah

Savannah savannahHunter Region, NSW

Yukkk

Hair quality so so bad for the price, do not order hair from this site. It needs to be shut down, colours aren’t true, ordered a belayage black & “ash blonde” got orange. Won’t refund lol serously nasty

Helena M.

Helena M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disgusting service

Do not purchase from catwalk hair extensions!!
Bad customer service, I ordered ponytail hair extensions and I never received my order. Tried contacting the company and heard nothing back from them and they have not refunded me my money.
Avoid this company at all costs!!

Horrible

Ordered online and the postage was fast. That was the only good thing.
This hair is not 100% human hair and is far to expensive for the terrible quality that it is.
Very disappointed!!!

Bernadette kelly

Bernadette kellySouth East Queensland, QLD

Disgusted!

Ella

EllaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not real good!!

I purchased 3 separate occasions tapes 26 inch 60 tapes, every time they have shed heaps & as for retaping forget it they break apart in the end they are cheap one use tapes u get what u pay for !

Allie R.

Allie R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Shocking

Bought extensions online 3 weeks ago. Paid for express shipping and still nothing. Customer service have been rude and have taken 2+ days to respond to emails. Do not buy from here!!

Taryn H.

Taryn H.

Frizzy hair, not as thick to the ends as they say!

samantha

samanthaSydney, NSW

I wouldn't recommend catwalk to my worst enemy

Catwalk sold me disgusting quality hair that was falling apart and breaking after just one week ,and when i asked for a new set to be sent out or a refund i was denied and told the best they could do for me was give me 10% off my next order, the hair was advertised to last 4 - 12 months and it didn't even last a week!!!!. I had to constantly email them twice even three times to get a response. they then changed their website after i made my complaint but pretended i had to abide by it and that it was always there? Please don't waste your money they wont give you what you paid for and you wont get that money back!

kitz

kitzSydney, NSW

Do NOT order from here. Fake reviews. Unhelpful. Scam

Have not recieved my order after 1 month. Have written multiple emails. Save your money. Go somewhere else. I will be trying to take this further with consumer law and ensure no one ever buys from here again

WORST COMPANY EVER

worst company ever. it’s been over two weeks and i haven’t received my order yet and customer service hardly ever replies and refuses to send me any actual proof that my order has even been sent out. i paid extra for express shipping but this has been a terrible company to deal with.

Jasinta T.

Jasinta T.Sydney, NSW

Worst customer service ever

Worst experience ever I have ordered extentions paid for them have no recieved them and have not had any resolution or had a replacement set sent out my wedding is in 2 weeks this is not acceptable

Cassidy M.

Cassidy M.Sydney, NSW

Bad quality ! Do not buy these extensions

These tapes claim to be double drawn ! Definitely not double drawn the ends are so thin, the glue on the tape it’s self is not strong at all on the first wash tapes were coming out, rubbish quality. Do not buy these tape extensions.

RipOff

RipOffGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Soft hair but falling apart

Bad quality. Straight out of the packaging big chunks falling out with the glue on top. Hair is soft but pretty messy around the halo part and I cannot brush the tangles away it’s sticking upwards from the material, very rough. Haven’t worn it and apart from the chunks falling out there’s bad shedding. Only offered an exchange if it kept falling out and it wasn’t worn. Didn’t like the fact it only has one clip to secure it. Waste of $200. My advice is buy somewhere else.

Terrible Quality Throughout

Second time I have ordered Catwalk tape extensions and I seemed to have forgotten how poor the customer service and quality of hair was. I had to chase the second half of my parcel after waiting two weeks already, only for the order to be incorrect. I ordered 4 packs and all four were different shades. There is no other way aside from emailing to make a complaint and every reply has been unprofessional. The customer service is extremely poor.
The tape tears my hair upon removal and the strands of the extensions brush out within two weeks.
DO NOT ever purchase Catwalk Extensions. You will be very disappointed

Bonnie S.

Bonnie S.

Save your coins! Cheap, ugly , nasty ! Horrible quality and colour !

Hope M.

Hope M.Illawarra, NSW

Weigh your package ladies.

Ordered 160g double drawn hair. Seen the reviews and looks like hit or miss so I decided to get the scales out and weigh my package. Only weighed 135grams un opened. Opened and took from plastic packages and hair weighed 99grams for 40 pieces 24inch. The single drawn were supposed to weigh more than this? I was upset as I needed this hair for the weekend. Contacted them to send more hair or refund. I asked if they can resend me what I ordered? 160grams double drawn Remy hair.. They asked to return so does that mean they don't have it? Tip for you.. Weigh your package and photograph record it. If you order 160grams you should receive 160 grams of hair.
They have refunded as of now. 1 star for fast shipping

Erin

ErinSouthwest, VIC

Extremely poor customer service

Very disssatified ordered a set of hair extensions over a week ago chose express shipping still to this day have not been sent tried contacting customer support no answer multiple times will never use again

See all Catwalk Hair Extensions reviews