Catwalk Hair Extensions Online store

• Return Claim MadeYes (7) · No

Jasinta T.

Jasinta T.Sydney, NSW

Worst customer service ever

Worst experience ever I have ordered extentions paid for them have no recieved them and have not had any resolution or had a replacement set sent out my wedding is in 2 weeks this is not acceptable

Terrible Quality Throughout

Second time I have ordered Catwalk tape extensions and I seemed to have forgotten how poor the customer service and quality of hair was. I had to chase the second half of my parcel after waiting two weeks already, only for the order to be incorrect. I ordered 4 packs and all four were different shades. There is no other way aside from emailing to make a complaint and every reply has been unprofessional. The customer service is extremely poor.
The tape tears my hair upon removal and the strands of the extensions brush out within two weeks.
DO NOT ever purchase Catwalk Extensions. You will be very disappointed

Bonnie S.

Bonnie S.

Save your coins! Cheap, ugly , nasty ! Horrible quality and colour !

Online Shops

Find out how Catwalk Hair Extensions Online store compares to other Online Shops

Hannah W.

Hannah W.Perth, WA

What the actual F

• +1
Sarahcc

SarahccGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Do not order

Hair never arrived after nearly 6 weeks, afterpay had to contact them on my behalf to get a refund. Which shocked me as the must of meant they weren’t sent after all this time?! Do yourself a favour and don’t order from here.

Kez

KezNorthern Region, NSW

So disappointed

Hi I am so very disappointed I really wish I had read reviews before I purchased from these people I still haven’t received my orders after over two weeks when speaking to afterpay they are trying to help me but this company will not contact you back and they will not refund becareful.

FAKE HAIR! Terrible customer service

When I made my purchase from Catwalk Hair extensions I believed I was paying for professional premium quality 100% Russian REMY hair Weave Extension Sets in bombshell blonde colour.
I did not receive a confirmation email and I waited a week and a half, giving the supposed company the Benefit of the doubt. After many emails I finally received one back. After 3 weeks my hair was delivered and I couldn’t believe how awful thin damaged condition they were in I am a hairdresser and was replying on them for one of my clients. I emailed them about a full refund as they are FRAUD. I still haven’t heard anything back. Beware people

See all Catwalk Hair Extensions reviews

saramerc

saramercasked

Online store

A dedicated and hardworking team to have their name put up on the fair trading complaints register is about it.
I have not received a tracking number after 7 unforgivable days and of course no item, no reply which for them means no keeping my money .
Will be seeking an immediate refund followed by a formal written complaint with a link to the copious amounts of other complaints about this online website.
There is also no account page on their site so you can check the status. Not even a log in button.
If there is a representative reading at present then My advice would be to act quickly.

Get an answer from our members and Catwalk Hair Extensions representatives