Catwalk Hair Extensions Online store

Catwalk Hair Extensions Online store (page 2 of 3)

1 star is more then they deserve

This is getting beyond a joke now. Order was placed on 28/08 confirmation on 3/9 that order was shipped. Website states orders are expressed ship. Today is 11/09 and still nothing!!!!
This is the second time I’ve ordered from this company and been stuffed around with my last order last year being shipped to Queensland when my shipping address is NSW!
I would like to comment on the quality of the product but it STILL HASN’T ARRIVED!!!!!
This place needs to be shut down immediately

Rach

RachRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Yuck.

Lydiah M.

Lydiah M.Illawarra, NSW

Do not order from this company

Worst experience ever, my item was shipped to the wrong address with no return address so ended up lost for weeks, their customer service is awful. Would not trust them again with my money.

Allie Stowers

Allie Stowers

Wanting to rate no stars!!!

This company has THE WORST customer service ever. It took 5, Almost 6 weeks for one of my orders to arrive after being constantly told by them it had been delivered. They are disgusting to deal with and never do i leave a bad review on a business but as a hairdresser this company should not be aloud to trade. On top of that my hair extensions are missing two pieces and have synthetic hair through the my vanilla blonde packet. Avoid this company!!!

Sarahcc

SarahccGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Do not order

Hair never arrived after nearly 6 weeks, afterpay had to contact them on my behalf to get a refund. Which shocked me as the must of meant they weren’t sent after all this time?! Do yourself a favour and don’t order from here.

Terrible customer service, cheap and tacky extensions.

I had plastic strands running through mine! The top was quite full but by the end of the length it was so thin it looked silly. I had to trim them to where they looked an acceptable thickness and then it wasn't much longer than my natural hair. SHOP ELSEWHERE. Customer service is non existent!! Biggest rip off of my life.

Bad customer service

Customer service is hopeless. There is no contact number and they are very slack at responding to emails if at all. Quality isn't great, but is fine considering they're relatively cheap. No shipping insurance

Cassie

CassieIllawarra, NSW

Received and love them

Ordered on a Saturday and received them within 7 working days, Very pleased with the quality they are very soft and thick! Almost every question I emailed them they responded answering and very quick.

Paul

PaulMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fraud and No Customer Service

Don't buy they will take your money and not send. Doing bank chargeback on them as they don't respond to emails. If you are in same situation do a bank chargeback if you don't get your goods.

Nicole

NicoleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Angry

Ordered my hair extensions from this company have not received an email confirmation , have emailed customer support and messaged them via their fb page and no response have contacted afterpay. I am very upset and angry that I have been violated by this company and their lack of customer service or communication.

Beware!! Pls Read!! Do Not Purchase From Catwalk Hair Extensions!!

Disgusting excuse of a company

Regretfully purchased a set of extensions through this company before reading reviews. Demanded my tracking details from
Day one and received no reply, got in contact with afterpay who said they contacted the company then received an email from catwalk hair extensions that same day saying my extensions were posted that day, 1 week
Goes by still no tracking details and still no extensions DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. I have sent atleast 15 emails with no reply.

Meegbee

MeegbeeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not Happy UPDATE hair arrived

Same as everyone else ...no hair no reply.. didn't read reviews prior to ordering.
Not happy at all....
Lodging a dispute via bank have transaction reversed. Not ok

UPDATE.
.Hair arrived today. Terrible customer service however hair is really thick and looks ok. So far

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM

So dissapointed and disgusted! Waited 3 weeks and contacted them via Facebook, Instagram and 4 emails, no replies, I contacted Afterpay and they were great, got onto them and they sent the extensions the next day, but still no responses to any of my messages/emails from Catwalk Hair! The tapes didn't even stay in my hair, I brushed them after application and they literally slid out, so I had to double tape them! 4th Week wearing them and the midlengths/ends feel so gross! I only straighten my hair once a week, they should not feel like this. Please don't waste your money and buy from them!!!

Megan O.

Megan O.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bad bad bad DO NOT BUY FROM EVER!!!!!

No hair 2 weeks no response 4 emails. Should have stuck to zala who I ordered from last time and I wish I had read the reviews. Disgusting service and promises not kept 6 days delivery really??? If they responded to give me a tracking number as promised it may have been ok. I'm banned from their facebook page I sent an sms to the owner still no response but as I have their address here in adelaide I will be following up with them

Still haven’t received my order!

Unfortunately I didn’t check the reviews prior to buying. I have not received my extensions after 3 weeks and despite emailing the company 4 times I have still not received a response. It is so frustrating! Only having an email contact address should’ve been a dead giveaway.

Kez

KezNorthern Region, NSW

So disappointed

Hi I am so very disappointed I really wish I had read reviews before I purchased from these people I still haven’t received my orders after over two weeks when speaking to afterpay they are trying to help me but this company will not contact you back and they will not refund becareful.

FAKE HAIR! Terrible customer service

When I made my purchase from Catwalk Hair extensions I believed I was paying for professional premium quality 100% Russian REMY hair Weave Extension Sets in bombshell blonde colour.
I did not receive a confirmation email and I waited a week and a half, giving the supposed company the Benefit of the doubt. After many emails I finally received one back. After 3 weeks my hair was delivered and I couldn’t believe how awful thin damaged condition they were in I am a hairdresser and was replying on them for one of my clients. I emailed them about a full refund as they are FRAUD. I still haven’t heard anything back. Beware people

If I Could Give Zero Stars I Would!!!!

Ordered the extensions 2 weeks ago still have received nothing. Emailed 6 times and also sent messages off my Instagram page.
As I am a hairdresser I published a post about them calling them out as a “SCAM” only then did they respond. They told me the extensions will be there by Wednesday I asked them for a tracking number they did not respond. UNBELIEVABLE!!!!
I waited all Wednesday still no extensions and no response from them.
Disgusting service i have never in 13 years in this industry seen anything like this!
Do not order from them!!!!
Since posting on my Instagram calling them out I have had 3 other woman message me telling me this happened to them.

Would not buy from them

I ordered hair extensions and I heard nothing from the customer service team despite emailing them 6 times over one week.

They only have an email and by the time I heard back from them they were incredibly unhelpful and in apologetic for the time it took to get back to me.

I’m requesting a full refund but if their customer service is anything to go by they will be largely unhelpful.

See all Catwalk Hair Extensions reviews