Catwalk Hair Extensions Online store

Catwalk Hair Extensions Online store (page 4 of 4)

1.4

KimberleyFar North Queensland, QLD

Paid but no delivery

I ordered my hair extension over two weeks ago and have not heard a word apart from an email to confirm the order. I have now emailed 4 times and have had no response. This is outrageous that this is happening.

Kimberley

I ordered mine on the 21/02/19 and have now emailed 6 times and they do not respond. I am about to report them to the office of fair trading and suggested everyone else does the same thing.

Tiff

TiffGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I'm so angry right now

I ordered 24 inch tape ins 2weeks ago have paid two installments and still nothing they wont answer my emails I dunno what to do ..the first time I finally wanna do something for myself and not the kids I get ripped off I'm so heartbroken

Don’t waste your time

Online Shops

Find out how Catwalk Hair Extensions Online store compares to other Online Shops

Lisa

LisaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not received and no replies to emails

Ordered over a week ago still no hair. No replies to emails and msges on Facebook and Instagram. Spent $300 and not even a reply no tracking number. Appalling company and would never recommend tjis company

Stacey

StaceySouth East Queensland, QLD

Beware......

Ladies do not buy. I have used clip ins for 10 years and have never seen such bad quality. Thin and wispy, I ordered blonde bombshell and received canary yellow. There are strands broken and hanging out the bottom. The packaging is poor and cheap. I have emailed them for a refund and am still waiting to hear back, there is no phone number to call??. If they don't get back to me I will review again. No matter how good they say they are on there advertising its absolutely not true.

Mary

Mary

PLEASE GUYS AND GIRLS BEWARE

TJ_20

TJ_20Brisbane

Rip off

I ordered 24 inch microbead extensions from here, they looked quite decent when I put them in but within a few days there was so much fall out everytime i brushed my hair. They became ratty and the beads were not the best quality as they started becoming loose in my hair. Absolute crap for the price. Do not recommend.

Saragh

SaraghSydney

Terrible

Haven't arrived yet, no tracking number, no responses on emails. No help what so ever. Needed them for tomorrow and now won't have them. Only ordered them for tomorrow. Wasted 145 dollars. Ordered them in enough time as they state on there website 3-6 working days. On to the 7th day now.

Do not buy!

I ordered the 26inch Clíp ins in natural black. These extensions are not 26inches. They start off thick but then are so ratty on the ends (only a few strands of hair). They’re not full or lush at all. The extensions were suppose to come in a few days and they didn’t come for at least 2 weeks. Tried to contact customer service and I got no reply.

Online Shops

Pony express !

Pony express !Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Reading all these reviews !!!

Just ordered a ponytail extension , yet to receive , and I should of read the reviews prior to buying but with a website looking great and price great too , it’s a sad situation a person can be so malais and think they can get away with ripping off people .
As a result of buying , and reading all these reviews I have contacted vcat and consumer affairs and have looked into what action I will do if I do not get my order .
Anyone can easily search a ABN number .
I’m waiting to see now if my order shows up and the colour is correct .
And I didn’t want to give a star rating as even 1 star is way to much !! It’s a negative 100

Ash

Ash

Refused a refund! Completely wrong colour!

Barb

BarbHunter Region, NSW

So far so good!

Disgrace and poor customer service

See all Catwalk Hair Extensions reviews

saramerc

saramercasked

Online store

A dedicated and hardworking team to have their name put up on the fair trading complaints register is about it.
I have not received a tracking number after 7 unforgivable days and of course no item, no reply which for them means no keeping my money .
Will be seeking an immediate refund followed by a formal written complaint with a link to the copious amounts of other complaints about this online website.
There is also no account page on their site so you can check the status. Not even a log in button.
If there is a representative reading at present then My advice would be to act quickly.

Get an answer from our members and Catwalk Hair Extensions representatives