Catwalk Hair Extensions Online store

Catwalk Hair Extensions Online store (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Beauty Product Brands in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Catwalk Hair Extensions

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (40)

Disgusting excuse of a company

Regretfully purchased a set of extensions through this company before reading reviews. Demanded my tracking details from
Day one and received no reply, got in contact with afterpay who said they contacted the company then received an email from catwalk hair extensions that same day saying my extensions were posted that day, 1 week
Goes by still no tracking details and still no extensions DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. I have sent atleast 15 emails with no reply.

Meegbee
MeegbeeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not Happy UPDATE hair arrived

Same as everyone else ...no hair no reply.. didn't read reviews prior to ordering.
Not happy at all....
Lodging a dispute via bank have transaction reversed. Not ok

UPDATE.
.Hair arrived today. Terrible customer service however hair is really thick and looks ok. So far

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM

So dissapointed and disgusted! Waited 3 weeks and contacted them via Facebook, Instagram and 4 emails, no replies, I contacted Afterpay and they were great, got onto them and they sent the extensions the next day, but still no responses to any of my messages/emails from Catwalk Hair! The tapes didn't even stay in my hair, I brushed them after application and they literally slid out, so I had to double tape them! 4th Week wearing them and the midlengths/ends feel so gross! I only straighten my hair once a week, they should not feel like this. Please don't waste your money and buy from them!!!

Megan O.
Megan O.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bad bad bad DO NOT BUY FROM EVER!!!!!

No hair 2 weeks no response 4 emails. Should have stuck to zala who I ordered from last time and I wish I had read the reviews. Disgusting service and promises not kept 6 days delivery really??? If they responded to give me a tracking number as promised it may have been ok. I'm banned from their facebook page I sent an sms to the owner still no response but as I have their address here in adelaide I will be following up with them

Beauty Product Brands

Find out how Catwalk Hair Extensions Online store compares to other Beauty Product Brands

Sandy
Sandy

Still haven’t received my order!

Unfortunately I didn’t check the reviews prior to buying. I have not received my extensions after 3 weeks and despite emailing the company 4 times I have still not received a response. It is so frustrating! Only having an email contact address should’ve been a dead giveaway.

If I Could Give Zero Stars I Would!!!!

Ordered the extensions 2 weeks ago still have received nothing. Emailed 6 times and also sent messages off my Instagram page.
As I am a hairdresser I published a post about them calling them out as a “SCAM” only then did they respond. They told me the extensions will be there by Wednesday I asked them for a tracking number they did not respond. UNBELIEVABLE!!!!
I waited all Wednesday still no extensions and no response from them.
Disgusting service i have never in 13 years in this industry seen anything like this!
Do not order from them!!!!
Since posting on my Instagram calling them out I have had 3 other woman message me telling me this happened to them.

Jessica
Jessica

DON'T BUY

Don’t do it!

Absolutely shocking service! My last order took 2 weeks to arrive and I’m still waiting for my current order. I’ve sent many emails and Instagram messages but no response. I order extra early as I’m going overseas and I am so disappointed. I contacted afterpay to cancel and return my money so I can go elsewhere. They just ignore you!!

Nopeee

I completely forgot about my last dealing with catwalk. They sent a colour that did not match at all even though I sent pictures for confirmation. This time I have had no communication at all until I commented on their Instagram in which they deleted my comment. How are they still open the customer service is revolting

Beauty Product Brands

Waiting for over a month on my order!

I’ve been waiting over a month now for my Order, I’ve used catwalk extensions before and never have I had an issue. I’ve sent numerous emails, contacted the Facebook page and even instagram. I’ve checked my junk mail everything. I’m very upset as I’ve spent a lot of money and I should at least get a response back. I just wanted the extensions.

KimberleyFar North Queensland, QLD

Paid but no delivery

I ordered my hair extension over two weeks ago and have not heard a word apart from an email to confirm the order. I have now emailed 4 times and have had no response. This is outrageous that this is happening.

Kimberley

I ordered mine on the 21/02/19 and have now emailed 6 times and they do not respond. I am about to report them to the office of fair trading and suggested everyone else does the same thing.

Courtney
Courtney

Don’t waste your time

Lisa
LisaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not received and no replies to emails

Ordered over a week ago still no hair. No replies to emails and msges on Facebook and Instagram. Spent $300 and not even a reply no tracking number. Appalling company and would never recommend tjis company

Stacey
StaceySouth East Queensland, QLD

Beware......

Ladies do not buy. I have used clip ins for 10 years and have never seen such bad quality. Thin and wispy, I ordered blonde bombshell and received canary yellow. There are strands broken and hanging out the bottom. The packaging is poor and cheap. I have emailed them for a refund and am still waiting to hear back, there is no phone number to call??. If they don't get back to me I will review again. No matter how good they say they are on there advertising its absolutely not true.

Mary