Catwalk Hair Extensions Online store

See the Best Beauty Product Brands in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Catwalk Hair Extensions

July 2020 - 20 Inch Pony Tail

July 2020: I ordered 20 Inch Pony Tail - It did take one week from order for them to ship express post. Shipping then took only 1 day. I emailed them twice for updates and the owner emailed me back within a couple hours each time. I was worried after seeing so many bad reviews tbh. The product is beautiful, exactly as described really happy with it. My advice would be to maybe use Paypal as they have buyer protect if anything does go wrong it will be easier to rectify.

ajhorne
ajhorneHunter Region, NSW

Love my Tapes!

I have been a hairdresser for 10 years and have had every method of extensions available. Since having a baby my hair thinned out and i decided to give Catwalk a try. The price and colour match were exactly what i was looking for! I have had extensions last longer than these, but for half the price of anything else on the market- thats how i justified them lasting 4months. I love them and am about to purchase my second pair in time for xmas!

Naomi
NaomiSydney, NSW

Pretty good

Really easy to navigate the website, plenty to pick from, I remember the quality being alot better years ago when i made a purchase, still good for the price though

Barb
BarbHunter Region, NSW

So far so good!

Beauty Product Brands

Find out how Catwalk Hair Extensions Online store compares to other Beauty Product Brands

See all Catwalk Hair Extensions reviews

saramerc
saramercasked
Online store

A dedicated and hardworking team to have their name put up on the fair trading complaints register is about it.
I have not received a tracking number after 7 unforgivable days and of course no item, no reply which for them means no keeping my money .
Will be seeking an immediate refund followed by a formal written complaint with a link to the copious amounts of other complaints about this online website.
There is also no account page on their site so you can check the status. Not even a log in button.
If there is a representative reading at present then My advice would be to act quickly.

See all Catwalk Hair Extensions questions