Catwalk Hair Extensions

Catwalk Hair Extensions (page 4 of 14)

Online store, Physical store

2.1

Mary

Mary

PLEASE GUYS AND GIRLS BEWARE

TJ_20

TJ_20Brisbane

Rip off

I ordered 24 inch microbead extensions from here, they looked quite decent when I put them in but within a few days there was so much fall out everytime i brushed my hair. They became ratty and the beads were not the best quality as they started becoming loose in my hair. Absolute crap for the price. Do not recommend.

Saragh

SaraghSydney

Terrible

Haven't arrived yet, no tracking number, no responses on emails. No help what so ever. Needed them for tomorrow and now won't have them. Only ordered them for tomorrow. Wasted 145 dollars. Ordered them in enough time as they state on there website 3-6 working days. On to the 7th day now.

Do not buy!

I ordered the 26inch Clíp ins in natural black. These extensions are not 26inches. They start off thick but then are so ratty on the ends (only a few strands of hair). They’re not full or lush at all. The extensions were suppose to come in a few days and they didn’t come for at least 2 weeks. Tried to contact customer service and I got no reply.

Pony express !

Pony express !Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Reading all these reviews !!!

Just ordered a ponytail extension , yet to receive , and I should of read the reviews prior to buying but with a website looking great and price great too , it’s a sad situation a person can be so malais and think they can get away with ripping off people .
As a result of buying , and reading all these reviews I have contacted vcat and consumer affairs and have looked into what action I will do if I do not get my order .
Anyone can easily search a ABN number .
I’m waiting to see now if my order shows up and the colour is correct .
And I didn’t want to give a star rating as even 1 star is way to much !! It’s a negative 100

Ash

Ash

Refused a refund! Completely wrong colour!

Barb

BarbHunter Region, NSW

So far so good!

Disgrace and poor customer service

Tasma

TasmaPerth

Pleasantly surprised

I have recently brought the halo hair extensions.
At first I waited atleast 7 days for it to come and it still hadn't arrived so I went and emailed them and sent messages through to the facebook page, they ended up replying and told me I would receive my product the next day and sure enough they finally did arrived.
The hair quality is good and decent, very thick and long. I am happy with what I received as I was abit worried after seeing all the bad reviews.

HORRENDOUS customer service

I ordered this product almost 2 weeks ago and have sent countless emails asking for a tracking number with no response.. I’m now extremely worried about the quality of the product after reading these awful reviews. DO NOT order from here you will regret it! I’m trying to organise a refund through Afterpay wish me luck!!

Don't reply....very poor customer service

Will never again buy from this company... never reply... very very bad customer service...after over a month of trying to contact i find out another way that they don't accept swaps for wrong color choice, not good enough tried to contact 6 times... They just don't reply and the once when they did you tell them the problem and again they just don't reply! Lost me for good!

Do not purchase

I bought 9 piece blonde bombshell and when received 2 weeks later I only got 8 pieces and they were the wrong colour!!! Yellow as like orange!! Emailed them countless times and never got back to me!

Give it a miss.

Put in order over 2 months ago
No response until 2 months later when they said they attempted to deliver my order via aust post more than a month prior.
No card left no redirection to be picked up up at P.O.
Only contact I got was the month later and they wanted more money for delivery
Stay away appalling service

Britt

BrittSydney, NSW

Worst extensions & service ever!

Brianna

BriannaEastwood

pathetic WORST OF THE WORST

Well where can I start I paid $200 for my hair extensions over 2 weeks ago still have not received my product have contacted them several times , lucky I did it threw after pay so I can just get a response , Afterpay got on to them and call they said was product has been shipped will after tomorrow we’ll still HASN'T so I have contacted consumer affairs about this place and they will be doing something about it , because it is just a joke

Wouldn’t suggest them sadly

Not the hair extensions I was expecting after applying them, 5 days later removed them as they was shredding hair crazy and the ends was split.

Extensions

How pathetic! Have been waiting 2 weeks or more for my extensions to arrive, still a no show! No tracking number or no contact number for the company! Have emailed and emailed, no response! Absolutely pathetic, they deserve to be shut down! I've paid $200 for these extensions and I haven't even got to see them yet!

Do not recommend

I do not recommend buying hair extensions through this company. The pricing is good but that’s about it. The quality of the hair is awful.. it is 100% not what you think you are purchasing. The hair falls out in clumps and burns when you straighten it. I also agree with everyone else’s reviews, when they say communication is horrible and they do not send you a tracking number. Also when the parcel arrives it doesn’t have sender details which makes me believe this company ships from overseas and are not based in Australia.

Scammers. Don’t buy.

I purchased hair extensions 5 months ago and i haven’t received them. Claimed they re sent them without a tracking number, emailed for the tracking number and na-da. Won’t reply to emails or Facebook messages, deletes my comments about the matter on Facebook threads.
Absolute scammers. Don’t bother with this company.

Really bad customer service

Don't mind the hair extensions but both times bought took longer then stated and no updates on tracking information. Never get a response from the company when following up what's happening with the product you bought.

See all Catwalk Hair Extensions reviews

kitzasked

Catwalk Hair Extensions

Where is my order? Ive waited so long and want a refund!!!!!

Claire
Claire

Have you heard anything back? I ordered two sets of tapes last night before my wedding and a little concerned I won't receive them. Any updates ?

kitz

You wont recieve them im so sorry. Try zala. Managed to get a refund this morning after 4 weeks

Ian Downs
Ian Downs

Hi kitz. Did you get a refund through the company or dispute it with the banl? My daughter having same issue this week. Any advice would be good thanks.

ssaunder15asked

Catwalk Hair Extensions

I have accidentally placed an order through these guys, I had everything in my cart and wanted to check reviews before I hit ok, I was relieved that I didnt order through them after reading reviews, only to realise i had ordered accidentally. I am trying to email them and zippay to cancel my order before it is "sent" or processed but I have a feeling I wont hear back from anyone. Any advice on how to get out of this?

Liz S
Liz S

Unfortunately they don’t cancel orders and are really unhelpful. I ordered tape extensions and the hair is fake and labelled poorly. I’m trying to get a return for a refund but they never reply. I’ve lodged a report through Afterpay and the ACCC.
Good luck but they’re so terrible to deal with.

Megan O.
Megan O.

I have their phone and address and ABN and the owners name

ssaunder15

That would be super helpful... I have received my order but havent opened and want to return. I still havent had a response but Zippay are helping me and trying to get into contact with them.

saramerc

saramercasked

Online store

A dedicated and hardworking team to have their name put up on the fair trading complaints register is about it.
I have not received a tracking number after 7 unforgivable days and of course no item, no reply which for them means no keeping my money .
Will be seeking an immediate refund followed by a formal written complaint with a link to the copious amounts of other complaints about this online website.
There is also no account page on their site so you can check the status. Not even a log in button.
If there is a representative reading at present then My advice would be to act quickly.

Get an answer from our members and Catwalk Hair Extensions representatives