Online store, Physical store
See the Best Beauty Product Brands in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Catwalk Hair Extensions

Courtney h
Courtney h

Scam. Don’t buy.

Never received order. Ignores emails and Facebook messages.
They’ve now renamed themselves Luxabelle hair extensions. Do not order from them!

Rebecca B.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

no product

18th July i ordered 2 full heads of tape extensions, still nothing, multiple emails, fake tracking numbers. I am demanding a refund within 24hrs or I will be going to the ombudsman and to fair trading and the media. After reading all the reviews I am not surprised at all. Absolutely disappointed.

Savannah savannah
Savannah savannahHunter Region, NSW

Yukkk

Hair quality so so bad for the price, do not order hair from this site. It needs to be shut down, colours aren’t true, ordered a belayage black & “ash blonde” got orange. Won’t refund lol serously nasty

Helena M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disgusting service

Do not purchase from catwalk hair extensions!!
Bad customer service, I ordered ponytail hair extensions and I never received my order. Tried contacting the company and heard nothing back from them and they have not refunded me my money.
Avoid this company at all costs!!

Horrible

Ordered online and the postage was fast. That was the only good thing.
This hair is not 100% human hair and is far to expensive for the terrible quality that it is.
Very disappointed!!!

Bernadette kelly
Bernadette kellySouth East Queensland, QLD

Disgusted!

Allie R.
Allie R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Shocking

Bought extensions online 3 weeks ago. Paid for express shipping and still nothing. Customer service have been rude and have taken 2+ days to respond to emails. Do not buy from here!!

Taryn H.
Taryn H.

Frizzy hair, not as thick to the ends as they say!

samantha
samanthaSydney, NSW

I wouldn't recommend catwalk to my worst enemy

Catwalk sold me disgusting quality hair that was falling apart and breaking after just one week ,and when i asked for a new set to be sent out or a refund i was denied and told the best they could do for me was give me 10% off my next order, the hair was advertised to last 4 - 12 months and it didn't even last a week!!!!. I had to constantly email them twice even three times to get a response. they then changed their website after i made my complaint but pretended i had to abide by it and that it was always there? Please don't waste your money they wont give you what you paid for and you wont get that money back!

kitzSydney, NSW

Do NOT order from here. Fake reviews. Unhelpful. Scam

Have not recieved my order after 1 month. Have written multiple emails. Save your money. Go somewhere else. I will be trying to take this further with consumer law and ensure no one ever buys from here again

WORST COMPANY EVER

worst company ever. it’s been over two weeks and i haven’t received my order yet and customer service hardly ever replies and refuses to send me any actual proof that my order has even been sent out. i paid extra for express shipping but this has been a terrible company to deal with.

Jasinta T.
Jasinta T.Sydney, NSW

Worst customer service ever

Worst experience ever I have ordered extentions paid for them have no recieved them and have not had any resolution or had a replacement set sent out my wedding is in 2 weeks this is not acceptable

Cassidy M.
Cassidy M.Sydney, NSW

Bad quality ! Do not buy these extensions

These tapes claim to be double drawn ! Definitely not double drawn the ends are so thin, the glue on the tape it’s self is not strong at all on the first wash tapes were coming out, rubbish quality. Do not buy these tape extensions.

RipOff
RipOffGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Soft hair but falling apart

Bad quality. Straight out of the packaging big chunks falling out with the glue on top. Hair is soft but pretty messy around the halo part and I cannot brush the tangles away it’s sticking upwards from the material, very rough. Haven’t worn it and apart from the chunks falling out there’s bad shedding. Only offered an exchange if it kept falling out and it wasn’t worn. Didn’t like the fact it only has one clip to secure it. Waste of $200. My advice is buy somewhere else.

Terrible Quality Throughout

Second time I have ordered Catwalk tape extensions and I seemed to have forgotten how poor the customer service and quality of hair was. I had to chase the second half of my parcel after waiting two weeks already, only for the order to be incorrect. I ordered 4 packs and all four were different shades. There is no other way aside from emailing to make a complaint and every reply has been unprofessional. The customer service is extremely poor.
The tape tears my hair upon removal and the strands of the extensions brush out within two weeks.
DO NOT ever purchase Catwalk Extensions. You will be very disappointed

Rebecca B.asked
Catwalk Hair Extensions

Absolutely annoyed purchased $507 worth of hair on the 18th July and have still not received it, tracking number dosent work. I will be taking this further to fair trading and the ombudsman if this is not rectified and a full refund given with 48hrs.

Helena M.

Hi Rebecca, my name is Helena and I thought I’d touch base as I too ordered from this company a couple of months ago and received the worst service anyone could imagine. I waited nearly 5 weeks before receiving my order and that was after countless emails as there is no phone number to contact them direct.
As I had paid with zip, I put in a dispute with them asking that I wanted a refund .. within a few days I had received my order but had no communication with catwalk extensions..
In future, I will ensure I read the reviews .. they don’t have a great reputation. Buyers beware.

I do suggest you continue to send them emails consistently.. sorry to hear your having problems too ..:(

Rebecca B.

I have sent multiple emails, changed days at work to get my hair done, and nothing still they said first lot went missing no tracking works. U will never go trough them again. I will be taking it further. They are ripping people off and lying about what they are selling i will be contacting fair trading, and the ombudsman. And if by chance I do receive it and it is not the quality I ordered well i will take it further again. I have never had so much drama ordering hair. I was using zala, but there quality is crap now

KIMMY
KIMMY

I think they dont keep their products in stock, I have a feeling that they either get the wholesaler to drop send or they order as customers order so thats what causes these delays. I only waited a week and a half. I emailed them after a few days and was nice - they lied and said my order had been shipped. Next email I straight up threatened them and then my order was actually sent the following day and I received it the next day. If you paid through bank card I think the bank can reverse it, paypal is also very good at refunding customers with their buyer protection. Dont know about afterpay - Ive heard they are pretty good but its all a lengthy process to get your money back. Quality of the hair was good though.

kitzasked
Catwalk Hair Extensions

Where is my order? Ive waited so long and want a refund!!!!!

Claire
Claire

Have you heard anything back? I ordered two sets of tapes last night before my wedding and a little concerned I won't receive them. Any updates ?

kitz

You wont recieve them im so sorry. Try zala. Managed to get a refund this morning after 4 weeks

Ian Downs
Ian Downs

Hi kitz. Did you get a refund through the company or dispute it with the banl? My daughter having same issue this week. Any advice would be good thanks.

ssaunder15asked
Catwalk Hair Extensions

I have accidentally placed an order through these guys, I had everything in my cart and wanted to check reviews before I hit ok, I was relieved that I didnt order through them after reading reviews, only to realise i had ordered accidentally. I am trying to email them and zippay to cancel my order before it is "sent" or processed but I have a feeling I wont hear back from anyone. Any advice on how to get out of this?

Liz S
Liz S

Unfortunately they don’t cancel orders and are really unhelpful. I ordered tape extensions and the hair is fake and labelled poorly. I’m trying to get a return for a refund but they never reply. I’ve lodged a report through Afterpay and the ACCC.
Good luck but they’re so terrible to deal with.

Megan O.
Megan O.

I have their phone and address and ABN and the owners name

ssaunder15

That would be super helpful... I have received my order but havent opened and want to return. I still havent had a response but Zippay are helping me and trying to get into contact with them.

See all Catwalk Hair Extensions questions