Online store, Physical store
See the Best Beauty Product Brands in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Catwalk Hair Extensions

1.0
  • Return Claim MadeYes (7) · No

Jasinta T.
Jasinta T.Sydney, NSW

Worst customer service ever

Worst experience ever I have ordered extentions paid for them have no recieved them and have not had any resolution or had a replacement set sent out my wedding is in 2 weeks this is not acceptable

Terrible Quality Throughout

Second time I have ordered Catwalk tape extensions and I seemed to have forgotten how poor the customer service and quality of hair was. I had to chase the second half of my parcel after waiting two weeks already, only for the order to be incorrect. I ordered 4 packs and all four were different shades. There is no other way aside from emailing to make a complaint and every reply has been unprofessional. The customer service is extremely poor.
The tape tears my hair upon removal and the strands of the extensions brush out within two weeks.
DO NOT ever purchase Catwalk Extensions. You will be very disappointed

Bonnie S.
Bonnie S.

Save your coins! Cheap, ugly , nasty ! Horrible quality and colour !

Hannah W.

Find out how Catwalk Hair Extensions compares to other Beauty Product Brands

Sarahcc
SarahccGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Do not order

Hair never arrived after nearly 6 weeks, afterpay had to contact them on my behalf to get a refund. Which shocked me as the must of meant they weren’t sent after all this time?! Do yourself a favour and don’t order from here.

Kez
KezNorthern Region, NSW

So disappointed

Hi I am so very disappointed I really wish I had read reviews before I purchased from these people I still haven’t received my orders after over two weeks when speaking to afterpay they are trying to help me but this company will not contact you back and they will not refund becareful.

FAKE HAIR! Terrible customer service

When I made my purchase from Catwalk Hair extensions I believed I was paying for professional premium quality 100% Russian REMY hair Weave Extension Sets in bombshell blonde colour.
I did not receive a confirmation email and I waited a week and a half, giving the supposed company the Benefit of the doubt. After many emails I finally received one back. After 3 weeks my hair was delivered and I couldn’t believe how awful thin damaged condition they were in I am a hairdresser and was replying on them for one of my clients. I emailed them about a full refund as they are FRAUD. I still haven’t heard anything back. Beware people

Rebecca B.asked
Catwalk Hair Extensions

Absolutely annoyed purchased $507 worth of hair on the 18th July and have still not received it, tracking number dosent work. I will be taking this further to fair trading and the ombudsman if this is not rectified and a full refund given with 48hrs.

Helena M.
Helena M.

Hi Rebecca, my name is Helena and I thought I’d touch base as I too ordered from this company a couple of months ago and received the worst service anyone could imagine. I waited nearly 5 weeks before receiving my order and that was after countless emails as there is no phone number to contact them direct.
As I had paid with zip, I put in a dispute with them asking that I wanted a refund .. within a few days I had received my order but had no communication with catwalk extensions..
In future, I will ensure I read the reviews .. they don’t have a great reputation. Buyers beware.

I do suggest you continue to send them emails consistently.. sorry to hear your having problems too ..:(

Rebecca B.

I have sent multiple emails, changed days at work to get my hair done, and nothing still they said first lot went missing no tracking works. U will never go trough them again. I will be taking it further. They are ripping people off and lying about what they are selling i will be contacting fair trading, and the ombudsman. And if by chance I do receive it and it is not the quality I ordered well i will take it further again. I have never had so much drama ordering hair. I was using zala, but there quality is crap now

KIMMY
KIMMY

I think they dont keep their products in stock, I have a feeling that they either get the wholesaler to drop send or they order as customers order so thats what causes these delays. I only waited a week and a half. I emailed them after a few days and was nice - they lied and said my order had been shipped. Next email I straight up threatened them and then my order was actually sent the following day and I received it the next day. If you paid through bank card I think the bank can reverse it, paypal is also very good at refunding customers with their buyer protection. Dont know about afterpay - Ive heard they are pretty good but its all a lengthy process to get your money back. Quality of the hair was good though.

kitzasked
Catwalk Hair Extensions

Where is my order? Ive waited so long and want a refund!!!!!

Claire
Claire

Have you heard anything back? I ordered two sets of tapes last night before my wedding and a little concerned I won't receive them. Any updates ?

kitz

You wont recieve them im so sorry. Try zala. Managed to get a refund this morning after 4 weeks

Ian Downs
Ian Downs

Hi kitz. Did you get a refund through the company or dispute it with the banl? My daughter having same issue this week. Any advice would be good thanks.

ssaunder15asked
Catwalk Hair Extensions

I have accidentally placed an order through these guys, I had everything in my cart and wanted to check reviews before I hit ok, I was relieved that I didnt order through them after reading reviews, only to realise i had ordered accidentally. I am trying to email them and zippay to cancel my order before it is "sent" or processed but I have a feeling I wont hear back from anyone. Any advice on how to get out of this?

Liz S
Liz S

Unfortunately they don’t cancel orders and are really unhelpful. I ordered tape extensions and the hair is fake and labelled poorly. I’m trying to get a return for a refund but they never reply. I’ve lodged a report through Afterpay and the ACCC.
Good luck but they’re so terrible to deal with.

Megan O.
Megan O.

I have their phone and address and ABN and the owners name

ssaunder15

That would be super helpful... I have received my order but havent opened and want to return. I still havent had a response but Zippay are helping me and trying to get into contact with them.

See all Catwalk Hair Extensions questions