Catwalk Hair Extensions

Catwalk Hair Extensions (page 3 of 8)

Online store, Physical store
See the Best Beauty Product Brands in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Catwalk Hair Extensions

KimberleyFar North Queensland, QLD

Paid but no delivery

I ordered my hair extension over two weeks ago and have not heard a word apart from an email to confirm the order. I have now emailed 4 times and have had no response. This is outrageous that this is happening.

Kimberley

I ordered mine on the 21/02/19 and have now emailed 6 times and they do not respond. I am about to report them to the office of fair trading and suggested everyone else does the same thing.

Tiff
TiffGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I'm so angry right now

I ordered 24 inch tape ins 2weeks ago have paid two installments and still nothing they wont answer my emails I dunno what to do ..the first time I finally wanna do something for myself and not the kids I get ripped off I'm so heartbroken

Courtney
Courtney

Don’t waste your time

Lisa
LisaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not received and no replies to emails

Ordered over a week ago still no hair. No replies to emails and msges on Facebook and Instagram. Spent $300 and not even a reply no tracking number. Appalling company and would never recommend tjis company

Stacey
StaceySouth East Queensland, QLD

Beware......

Ladies do not buy. I have used clip ins for 10 years and have never seen such bad quality. Thin and wispy, I ordered blonde bombshell and received canary yellow. There are strands broken and hanging out the bottom. The packaging is poor and cheap. I have emailed them for a refund and am still waiting to hear back, there is no phone number to call??. If they don't get back to me I will review again. No matter how good they say they are on there advertising its absolutely not true.

Mary
Mary

PLEASE GUYS AND GIRLS BEWARE

TJ_20
TJ_20Brisbane

Rip off

I ordered 24 inch microbead extensions from here, they looked quite decent when I put them in but within a few days there was so much fall out everytime i brushed my hair. They became ratty and the beads were not the best quality as they started becoming loose in my hair. Absolute crap for the price. Do not recommend.

Saragh
SaraghSydney

Terrible

Haven't arrived yet, no tracking number, no responses on emails. No help what so ever. Needed them for tomorrow and now won't have them. Only ordered them for tomorrow. Wasted 145 dollars. Ordered them in enough time as they state on there website 3-6 working days. On to the 7th day now.

Pony express !
Pony express !Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Reading all these reviews !!!

Just ordered a ponytail extension , yet to receive , and I should of read the reviews prior to buying but with a website looking great and price great too , it’s a sad situation a person can be so malais and think they can get away with ripping off people .
As a result of buying , and reading all these reviews I have contacted vcat and consumer affairs and have looked into what action I will do if I do not get my order .
Anyone can easily search a ABN number .
I’m waiting to see now if my order shows up and the colour is correct .
And I didn’t want to give a star rating as even 1 star is way to much !! It’s a negative 100

Ash
Ash

Refused a refund! Completely wrong colour!

Disgrace and poor customer service

HORRENDOUS customer service

I ordered this product almost 2 weeks ago and have sent countless emails asking for a tracking number with no response.. I’m now extremely worried about the quality of the product after reading these awful reviews. DO NOT order from here you will regret it! I’m trying to organise a refund through Afterpay wish me luck!!

Sandra Knights
Sandra KnightsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don't reply....very poor customer service

Will never again buy from this company... never reply... very very bad customer service...after over a month of trying to contact i find out another way that they don't accept swaps for wrong color choice, not good enough tried to contact 6 times... They just don't reply and the once when they did you tell them the problem and again they just don't reply! Lost me for good!

Do not purchase

I bought 9 piece blonde bombshell and when received 2 weeks later I only got 8 pieces and they were the wrong colour!!! Yellow as like orange!! Emailed them countless times and never got back to me!

Give it a miss.

Put in order over 2 months ago
No response until 2 months later when they said they attempted to deliver my order via aust post more than a month prior.
No card left no redirection to be picked up up at P.O.
Only contact I got was the month later and they wanted more money for delivery
Stay away appalling service

Britt
BrittSydney, NSW

Worst extensions & service ever!

Brianna
BriannaEastwood

pathetic WORST OF THE WORST

Well where can I start I paid $200 for my hair extensions over 2 weeks ago still have not received my product have contacted them several times , lucky I did it threw after pay so I can just get a response , Afterpay got on to them and call they said was product has been shipped will after tomorrow we’ll still HASN'T so I have contacted consumer affairs about this place and they will be doing something about it , because it is just a joke

Wouldn’t suggest them sadly

Not the hair extensions I was expecting after applying them, 5 days later removed them as they was shredding hair crazy and the ends was split.

Extensions

How pathetic! Have been waiting 2 weeks or more for my extensions to arrive, still a no show! No tracking number or no contact number for the company! Have emailed and emailed, no response! Absolutely pathetic, they deserve to be shut down! I've paid $200 for these extensions and I haven't even got to see them yet!

Courtney h
Courtney h

Scammers. Don’t buy.

I purchased hair extensions 5 months ago and i haven’t received them. Claimed they re sent them without a tracking number, emailed for the tracking number and na-da. Won’t reply to emails or Facebook messages, deletes my comments about the matter on Facebook threads.
Absolute scammers. Don’t bother with this company.

Kelsie
KelsieCESSNOCK

Unprofessional, pathetic service.

I ordered a halo flip extension, payment via Zippay was confirmed, days went on and I expected to receive an email or something in regards to shipping, nothing.
I messaged them on Facebook, days later I got a reply, by now I was over it and have requested a refund.
I have purchased hair extension products for years now, I shop online more than what I do in-store and I have NEVER dealt with such a slack company, I still don't have a tracking number after asking for one.
Please, buy elsewhere so that this company loses out and maybe learns how to operate more accordingly.

If I could give no stars I would

Whilst the website was easy to navigate, with an array of options to choose from at an affordable price, the fact that I paid for a product at the beginning of August and it’s now mid October and still no delivery is pathetic. I have attempted to contact the company on numerous occasions with zero responses. I’ve requested a tracking number, advice on when it was sent, an apology for the delay and even a refund.
Due to the fact that there has been money spent with no product to review I would suggest NEVER buying from this company!!

Worst hair extensions ever

The worst extensions I’ve ever bought and the worst company to contact and deal with. They have terrible customer service and I didn’t receive my hair for over 2 weeks. The quality is horrible and I will NEVER deal with this company again. The worst.

Leesa
LeesaBrisbane

Never received my product. Do not purchase

I purchased some clip in hair extentions and did not receive them in the 6 days the promise for delivery i emailed them 5 times asking for my tracking number i Facebook messaged them nothing i got a reply once i commented on there wall and kept commenting on there status how bad there customer service is. They apologised asked for my order number and then nothing did not reply again. Lucky i purchased through after pay and only made one payment and hopefully they will get to bottom of this and cancel my payments as i will not be giving them another cent.

Hair for Pin the tail on the donkey purposes only!! Awful quality!!! Barbie doll hair!!!

Spent over $250 on 1 set of blonde (YELLOW) microbeads that ended up looking like plastic barbie doll hair
they don't accept returns due to hygiene reasons even if they're still sealed in the pack! Absolute SCAM!!! Threw them in the bin. Unless you're buying them to play pin the tail on the donkey don't even bother!

Other Beauty Product Brands