Catwalk Hair Extensions

Catwalk Hair Extensions (page 4 of 9)

Online store, Physical store (See All)
See the Best Beauty Product Brands in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Catwalk Hair Extensions

Brianna
BriannaEastwood

pathetic WORST OF THE WORST

Well where can I start I paid $200 for my hair extensions over 2 weeks ago still have not received my product have contacted them several times , lucky I did it threw after pay so I can just get a response , Afterpay got on to them and call they said was product has been shipped will after tomorrow we’ll still HASN'T so I have contacted consumer affairs about this place and they will be doing something about it , because it is just a joke

Wouldn’t suggest them sadly

Not the hair extensions I was expecting after applying them, 5 days later removed them as they was shredding hair crazy and the ends was split.

Extensions

How pathetic! Have been waiting 2 weeks or more for my extensions to arrive, still a no show! No tracking number or no contact number for the company! Have emailed and emailed, no response! Absolutely pathetic, they deserve to be shut down! I've paid $200 for these extensions and I haven't even got to see them yet!

Do not recommend

I do not recommend buying hair extensions through this company. The pricing is good but that’s about it. The quality of the hair is awful.. it is 100% not what you think you are purchasing. The hair falls out in clumps and burns when you straighten it. I also agree with everyone else’s reviews, when they say communication is horrible and they do not send you a tracking number. Also when the parcel arrives it doesn’t have sender details which makes me believe this company ships from overseas and are not based in Australia.

Courtney h
Courtney h

Scammers. Don’t buy.

I purchased hair extensions 5 months ago and i haven’t received them. Claimed they re sent them without a tracking number, emailed for the tracking number and na-da. Won’t reply to emails or Facebook messages, deletes my comments about the matter on Facebook threads.
Absolute scammers. Don’t bother with this company.

Really bad customer service

Don't mind the hair extensions but both times bought took longer then stated and no updates on tracking information. Never get a response from the company when following up what's happening with the product you bought.

Kelsie
KelsieCESSNOCK

Unprofessional, pathetic service.

I ordered a halo flip extension, payment via Zippay was confirmed, days went on and I expected to receive an email or something in regards to shipping, nothing.
I messaged them on Facebook, days later I got a reply, by now I was over it and have requested a refund.
I have purchased hair extension products for years now, I shop online more than what I do in-store and I have NEVER dealt with such a slack company, I still don't have a tracking number after asking for one.
Please, buy elsewhere so that this company loses out and maybe learns how to operate more accordingly.

If I could give no stars I would

Whilst the website was easy to navigate, with an array of options to choose from at an affordable price, the fact that I paid for a product at the beginning of August and it’s now mid October and still no delivery is pathetic. I have attempted to contact the company on numerous occasions with zero responses. I’ve requested a tracking number, advice on when it was sent, an apology for the delay and even a refund.
Due to the fact that there has been money spent with no product to review I would suggest NEVER buying from this company!!

HBB
HBBSydney

Perfect!

After not receiving my product for 8 days I read the reviews and instantly thought it was a scam. I contacted cat walk and although they did not respond, my hair extensions came on the 8th day. Immaculate condition and incredibly thick. As a hairdresser, very impressed!

Worst hair extensions ever

The worst extensions I’ve ever bought and the worst company to contact and deal with. They have terrible customer service and I didn’t receive my hair for over 2 weeks. The quality is horrible and I will NEVER deal with this company again. The worst.

Leesa
LeesaBrisbane

Never received my product. Do not purchase

I purchased some clip in hair extentions and did not receive them in the 6 days the promise for delivery i emailed them 5 times asking for my tracking number i Facebook messaged them nothing i got a reply once i commented on there wall and kept commenting on there status how bad there customer service is. They apologised asked for my order number and then nothing did not reply again. Lucky i purchased through after pay and only made one payment and hopefully they will get to bottom of this and cancel my payments as i will not be giving them another cent.

Hair for Pin the tail on the donkey purposes only!! Awful quality!!! Barbie doll hair!!!

Spent over $250 on 1 set of blonde (YELLOW) microbeads that ended up looking like plastic barbie doll hair
they don't accept returns due to hygiene reasons even if they're still sealed in the pack! Absolute SCAM!!! Threw them in the bin. Unless you're buying them to play pin the tail on the donkey don't even bother!

Liars and scammers!!!

I bought hair extensions a month ago now. Have not recieved them! They never responded to emails or inboxes! I contacted Afterpay which funny enough catwalk replied as soon as I contacted afterpay saying they were delivered gave me a tracking number which was wrong As i don’t even live in the suburb or near it that that it’s been apparently delivered too!! I have seen similar reviews about the same matter!!
I am trying to get a refund but They keep coming up with stupid excuses!!!!
Afterpay were on their backs until I received my refund so don’t give up Paypal and Afterpay are onto them!!

Ash
Ash

Afterpay kept contacting them until they gave me a refund so don’t give up!!!

Krystal
KrystalSydney

Don’t buy!

Would not recommend this company for extensions to anyone, worst customer service ever have had multiple messages ignored. Website says 6 business days it’s been 13 days and I’ve received nothing extremely disappointed would not recommend to anyone..

Hair quality - outstanding

Very disappointed

I am very Disappointed in this company i ordered my extensions 3 weeks ago to ensure that they would arrive in plenty of time for a wedding i am attending tomorrow. No sign of them and after 3 emails trying to followup on my order no replies either! To make it even worse i decided to use their after pay option and now I have had to make a payment still with no product!!! Not sure now what i have to do to get in touch with this company? No phone number available that i can find. NOT HAPPY!!!

natalie
natalieMelbourne

DO NOT ORDER!!

I have been waiting for my order for over 2 weeks no reply from my emails or Facebook messages! This is shocking service!!

Read the reviews before you purchase

I purchased extensions from these guys and before buying I asked can I pay for express shipping they said no we don't do that so I purchased anyway. They didn't turn up on time so I messaged them on fb and also through emails, I probably sent about 5 or 6 messages and had about 2 replies from them so I contacted afterpay and they contacted them on my behalf and the next day they turn up in an express post bag. Not only do they have terrible customer service the hair extensions aren't what I expected, they don't feel soft and hardly feel like real hair. I paid nearly $300 for them and am quiet annoyed at how my purchase went. Definitely wont be buying from here again, us customers should not have to chase up our orders.

Horrible. Been waiting 2 and a half months

Ordered extensions via Afterpay on the 21/05/2018 and still to this day have had nothing. Emailed them easily 10+ times and contacted their Facebook 3 times with no reply. Looked on their website for an ABN to take them to consumer affairs but they don’t have one. Extremely upset and angry.

jazmynsvana
jazmynsvana

I’m working on having this company investigated and shut down ASAP

On their website it promises 6 day delivery. I’ve been waiting for my order for 10 days. I received no shipping information so emailed them enquiring. They never emailed back. I have emailed another 4 times, still no reply. I ended up messaging their Facebook page, they promised my order had been shipped but when I asked for a tracking number they said they would give it to me later. I’ve messaged another 3 times and still have no reply. The photos they use on social media and their website are stolen photos and they false advertise which is why I have reported them to accc. I paid via afterpay for my order and have contacted afterpay about getting a refund. Its my number 1 priority to have this company shut down.

ErinBrown
ErinBrownOrange

Waiting over a month!!

I have been waiting over a month for my extensions to come I have sent 8 emails and countless Facebook messages and ONE email back asking for my order number so they can track it! Nothing else! No tracking number no contact again! $230 bucks wasted!!
Never ever go through catwalk extensions!!

V.conn
V.connSydney, NSW

Scam

Purchased extensions from these guys told twice it was sent when it wasn’t. Only when I asked for a refund did they actually send them out (express postage) had to message them 3 times before I got any response. They only have a 2 weeks from purchase for you to get a refund but they say it can take up to 6 business days to receive your item? Doesn’t give you a lot of time. Hair extensions were the wrong colour and not as thick as they claimed .. save your money go to Zala.

Never arrived company completely ignored me so angry

Don't buy.
Spent over 100 dollars for absolutely nothing, they never arrived and company is ignoring all emails!!

Do not buy from them

I have heard heaps of bad things from friends who have used their products. I have tried to make contact with the company online asking questions and they see the message but do not reply which put me off straight away as other company’s reply in an instant. Waste of time.

GEOxx
GEOxxAdelaide

Listen to this review save your money!

I can not stress enough how terrible this company was to deal with. My order was late and they were so rude and unhelpful. I only took the plunge to buy from Catwalk because I read some reviews saying it was worth it. WRONG!
The glue on the extensions made my hair go sticky and the hair itself would just shed because the glue just deteriorated within the first week.
Disgusting company just looking to steal people’s money.