Online store, Physical store
See the Best Beauty Product Brands in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Catwalk Hair Extensions

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (40)

Courtney h
Courtney h

Scam. Don’t buy.

Never received order. Ignores emails and Facebook messages.
They’ve now renamed themselves Luxabelle hair extensions. Do not order from them!

July 2020 - 20 Inch Pony Tail

July 2020: I ordered 20 Inch Pony Tail - It did take one week from order for them to ship express post. Shipping then took only 1 day. I emailed them twice for updates and the owner emailed me back within a couple hours each time. I was worried after seeing so many bad reviews tbh. The product is beautiful, exactly as described really happy with it. My advice would be to maybe use Paypal as they have buyer protect if anything does go wrong it will be easier to rectify.

Savannah savannah
Savannah savannahHunter Region, NSW

Yukkk

Hair quality so so bad for the price, do not order hair from this site. It needs to be shut down, colours aren’t true, ordered a belayage black & “ash blonde” got orange. Won’t refund lol serously nasty

Horrible

Ordered online and the postage was fast. That was the only good thing.
This hair is not 100% human hair and is far to expensive for the terrible quality that it is.
Very disappointed!!!

Bernadette kelly
Bernadette kellySouth East Queensland, QLD

Disgusted!

Allie R.
Allie R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Shocking

Bought extensions online 3 weeks ago. Paid for express shipping and still nothing. Customer service have been rude and have taken 2+ days to respond to emails. Do not buy from here!!

WORST COMPANY EVER

worst company ever. it’s been over two weeks and i haven’t received my order yet and customer service hardly ever replies and refuses to send me any actual proof that my order has even been sent out. i paid extra for express shipping but this has been a terrible company to deal with.

RipOff
RipOffGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Soft hair but falling apart

Bad quality. Straight out of the packaging big chunks falling out with the glue on top. Hair is soft but pretty messy around the halo part and I cannot brush the tangles away it’s sticking upwards from the material, very rough. Haven’t worn it and apart from the chunks falling out there’s bad shedding. Only offered an exchange if it kept falling out and it wasn’t worn. Didn’t like the fact it only has one clip to secure it. Waste of $200. My advice is buy somewhere else.

Hope M.
Hope M.Illawarra, NSW

Weigh your package ladies.

Ordered 160g double drawn hair. Seen the reviews and looks like hit or miss so I decided to get the scales out and weigh my package. Only weighed 135grams un opened. Opened and took from plastic packages and hair weighed 99grams for 40 pieces 24inch. The single drawn were supposed to weigh more than this? I was upset as I needed this hair for the weekend. Contacted them to send more hair or refund. I asked if they can resend me what I ordered? 160grams double drawn Remy hair.. They asked to return so does that mean they don't have it? Tip for you.. Weigh your package and photograph record it. If you order 160grams you should receive 160 grams of hair.
They have refunded as of now. 1 star for fast shipping

Erin
ErinSouthwest, VIC

Extremely poor customer service

Very disssatified ordered a set of hair extensions over a week ago chose express shipping still to this day have not been sent tried contacting customer support no answer multiple times will never use again

KPurcell
KPurcellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible quality

The extensions fell apart within the first 2 months by using products they recommended and when contacting the company they didn’t offer to replace the hair or even give a discount. Terrible customer service and quality of the product.

Sam
SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

So bad! dont waste your money!

I'm a hairdresser of 10+ years and have dealt with and personally worn hair extensions for 10+ years.
This is probably the thinnest hair i've ever received, Double drawn should be THICK on the ends..
the hair is also bad quality, it feels gross, sheds LOADS and hard to style..
absolute waste of money.. this hair should not be manufactured or sold

ajhorne
ajhorneHunter Region, NSW

Love my Tapes!

I have been a hairdresser for 10 years and have had every method of extensions available. Since having a baby my hair thinned out and i decided to give Catwalk a try. The price and colour match were exactly what i was looking for! I have had extensions last longer than these, but for half the price of anything else on the market- thats how i justified them lasting 4months. I love them and am about to purchase my second pair in time for xmas!

Zoe
ZoePerth, WA

Avoid!! Worst company to deal with.

Liv
LivSydney Surrounds, NSW

Poor quality

Rebecca B.asked
Catwalk Hair Extensions

Absolutely annoyed purchased $507 worth of hair on the 18th July and have still not received it, tracking number dosent work. I will be taking this further to fair trading and the ombudsman if this is not rectified and a full refund given with 48hrs.

Helena M.
Helena M.

Hi Rebecca, my name is Helena and I thought I’d touch base as I too ordered from this company a couple of months ago and received the worst service anyone could imagine. I waited nearly 5 weeks before receiving my order and that was after countless emails as there is no phone number to contact them direct.
As I had paid with zip, I put in a dispute with them asking that I wanted a refund .. within a few days I had received my order but had no communication with catwalk extensions..
In future, I will ensure I read the reviews .. they don’t have a great reputation. Buyers beware.

I do suggest you continue to send them emails consistently.. sorry to hear your having problems too ..:(

Rebecca B.

I have sent multiple emails, changed days at work to get my hair done, and nothing still they said first lot went missing no tracking works. U will never go trough them again. I will be taking it further. They are ripping people off and lying about what they are selling i will be contacting fair trading, and the ombudsman. And if by chance I do receive it and it is not the quality I ordered well i will take it further again. I have never had so much drama ordering hair. I was using zala, but there quality is crap now

KIMMY
KIMMY

I think they dont keep their products in stock, I have a feeling that they either get the wholesaler to drop send or they order as customers order so thats what causes these delays. I only waited a week and a half. I emailed them after a few days and was nice - they lied and said my order had been shipped. Next email I straight up threatened them and then my order was actually sent the following day and I received it the next day. If you paid through bank card I think the bank can reverse it, paypal is also very good at refunding customers with their buyer protection. Dont know about afterpay - Ive heard they are pretty good but its all a lengthy process to get your money back. Quality of the hair was good though.

kitzasked
Catwalk Hair Extensions

Where is my order? Ive waited so long and want a refund!!!!!

Claire
Claire

Have you heard anything back? I ordered two sets of tapes last night before my wedding and a little concerned I won't receive them. Any updates ?

kitz

You wont recieve them im so sorry. Try zala. Managed to get a refund this morning after 4 weeks

Ian Downs
Ian Downs

Hi kitz. Did you get a refund through the company or dispute it with the banl? My daughter having same issue this week. Any advice would be good thanks.

ssaunder15asked
Catwalk Hair Extensions

I have accidentally placed an order through these guys, I had everything in my cart and wanted to check reviews before I hit ok, I was relieved that I didnt order through them after reading reviews, only to realise i had ordered accidentally. I am trying to email them and zippay to cancel my order before it is "sent" or processed but I have a feeling I wont hear back from anyone. Any advice on how to get out of this?

Liz S
Liz S

Unfortunately they don’t cancel orders and are really unhelpful. I ordered tape extensions and the hair is fake and labelled poorly. I’m trying to get a return for a refund but they never reply. I’ve lodged a report through Afterpay and the ACCC.
Good luck but they’re so terrible to deal with.

Megan O.
Megan O.

I have their phone and address and ABN and the owners name

ssaunder15

That would be super helpful... I have received my order but havent opened and want to return. I still havent had a response but Zippay are helping me and trying to get into contact with them.

See all Catwalk Hair Extensions questions