Catwalk Hair Extensions

Catwalk Hair Extensions (page 4 of 8)

Online store, Physical store
See the Best Beauty Product Brands in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Catwalk Hair Extensions

Kelsie
KelsieCESSNOCK

Unprofessional, pathetic service.

I ordered a halo flip extension, payment via Zippay was confirmed, days went on and I expected to receive an email or something in regards to shipping, nothing.
I messaged them on Facebook, days later I got a reply, by now I was over it and have requested a refund.
I have purchased hair extension products for years now, I shop online more than what I do in-store and I have NEVER dealt with such a slack company, I still don't have a tracking number after asking for one.
Please, buy elsewhere so that this company loses out and maybe learns how to operate more accordingly.

If I could give no stars I would

Whilst the website was easy to navigate, with an array of options to choose from at an affordable price, the fact that I paid for a product at the beginning of August and it’s now mid October and still no delivery is pathetic. I have attempted to contact the company on numerous occasions with zero responses. I’ve requested a tracking number, advice on when it was sent, an apology for the delay and even a refund.
Due to the fact that there has been money spent with no product to review I would suggest NEVER buying from this company!!

HBB
HBBSydney

Perfect!

After not receiving my product for 8 days I read the reviews and instantly thought it was a scam. I contacted cat walk and although they did not respond, my hair extensions came on the 8th day. Immaculate condition and incredibly thick. As a hairdresser, very impressed!

Worst hair extensions ever

The worst extensions I’ve ever bought and the worst company to contact and deal with. They have terrible customer service and I didn’t receive my hair for over 2 weeks. The quality is horrible and I will NEVER deal with this company again. The worst.

Leesa
LeesaBrisbane

Never received my product. Do not purchase

I purchased some clip in hair extentions and did not receive them in the 6 days the promise for delivery i emailed them 5 times asking for my tracking number i Facebook messaged them nothing i got a reply once i commented on there wall and kept commenting on there status how bad there customer service is. They apologised asked for my order number and then nothing did not reply again. Lucky i purchased through after pay and only made one payment and hopefully they will get to bottom of this and cancel my payments as i will not be giving them another cent.

Hair for Pin the tail on the donkey purposes only!! Awful quality!!! Barbie doll hair!!!

Spent over $250 on 1 set of blonde (YELLOW) microbeads that ended up looking like plastic barbie doll hair
they don't accept returns due to hygiene reasons even if they're still sealed in the pack! Absolute SCAM!!! Threw them in the bin. Unless you're buying them to play pin the tail on the donkey don't even bother!

Liars and scammers!!!

I bought hair extensions a month ago now. Have not recieved them! They never responded to emails or inboxes! I contacted Afterpay which funny enough catwalk replied as soon as I contacted afterpay saying they were delivered gave me a tracking number which was wrong As i don’t even live in the suburb or near it that that it’s been apparently delivered too!! I have seen similar reviews about the same matter!!
I am trying to get a refund but They keep coming up with stupid excuses!!!!
Afterpay were on their backs until I received my refund so don’t give up Paypal and Afterpay are onto them!!

Ash
Ash

Afterpay kept contacting them until they gave me a refund so don’t give up!!!

Krystal
KrystalSydney

Don’t buy!

Would not recommend this company for extensions to anyone, worst customer service ever have had multiple messages ignored. Website says 6 business days it’s been 13 days and I’ve received nothing extremely disappointed would not recommend to anyone..

Hair quality - outstanding

Very disappointed

I am very Disappointed in this company i ordered my extensions 3 weeks ago to ensure that they would arrive in plenty of time for a wedding i am attending tomorrow. No sign of them and after 3 emails trying to followup on my order no replies either! To make it even worse i decided to use their after pay option and now I have had to make a payment still with no product!!! Not sure now what i have to do to get in touch with this company? No phone number available that i can find. NOT HAPPY!!!

natalie
natalieMelbourne

DO NOT ORDER!!

I have been waiting for my order for over 2 weeks no reply from my emails or Facebook messages! This is shocking service!!

Horrible. Been waiting 2 and a half months

Ordered extensions via Afterpay on the 21/05/2018 and still to this day have had nothing. Emailed them easily 10+ times and contacted their Facebook 3 times with no reply. Looked on their website for an ABN to take them to consumer affairs but they don’t have one. Extremely upset and angry.

jazmynsvana
jazmynsvana

I’m working on having this company investigated and shut down ASAP

On their website it promises 6 day delivery. I’ve been waiting for my order for 10 days. I received no shipping information so emailed them enquiring. They never emailed back. I have emailed another 4 times, still no reply. I ended up messaging their Facebook page, they promised my order had been shipped but when I asked for a tracking number they said they would give it to me later. I’ve messaged another 3 times and still have no reply. The photos they use on social media and their website are stolen photos and they false advertise which is why I have reported them to accc. I paid via afterpay for my order and have contacted afterpay about getting a refund. Its my number 1 priority to have this company shut down.

ErinBrown
ErinBrownOrange

Waiting over a month!!

I have been waiting over a month for my extensions to come I have sent 8 emails and countless Facebook messages and ONE email back asking for my order number so they can track it! Nothing else! No tracking number no contact again! $230 bucks wasted!!
Never ever go through catwalk extensions!!

Never arrived company completely ignored me so angry

Don't buy.
Spent over 100 dollars for absolutely nothing, they never arrived and company is ignoring all emails!!

Do not buy from them

I have heard heaps of bad things from friends who have used their products. I have tried to make contact with the company online asking questions and they see the message but do not reply which put me off straight away as other company’s reply in an instant. Waste of time.

GEOxx
GEOxxAdelaide

Listen to this review save your money!

I can not stress enough how terrible this company was to deal with. My order was late and they were so rude and unhelpful. I only took the plunge to buy from Catwalk because I read some reviews saying it was worth it. WRONG!
The glue on the extensions made my hair go sticky and the hair itself would just shed because the glue just deteriorated within the first week.
Disgusting company just looking to steal people’s money.

Do not waste your money!!!!

Absolutely terrible quality! From someone who wears extensions on the regular, I can definitely tell you these are not real human hair, the quality of the extensions arrive in good soft condition but do not be fooled they are terrible quality similar the elastic synthetic hair, after washing them for the first time I had to take them out because they snapped off by themselves and became to tangled it was impossible to run a brush through them! They dry out incredibly quick and are not worth it ladies!

Dont waste your money or time

aaa
aaaPerth

Avoid this company at all costs

Awful quality extensions which are in an unusable state.
Customer service was dreadful and eventually my attempts at contact were ignored.

Sim
SimCampbelltown

Warning... Do not use this company, they will rip you off

I ordered hair extensions over 5 weeks ago, after numerous emails only to be completely ignored, I have now passed this dispute onto the accc to handle. There is absolutely no customer service.
Do not waste your money!!! Reviews do not lie!

Horrible customer service!!!

I ordered my extensions 2 weeks ago and have not received any confirmation they have been posted only an email back saying " you should have received them by now" I HAVEN'T!! and after looking at all of these reviews I don't believe I will anytime soon, very disappointed as I needed them for a client last week and only ordered because they offered "fast delivery" I will be contacting afterpay who will hopefully be able to assist me since this company will not!

Amanda
AmandaSydney

Rip off- terrible quality & terrible service

Shocking quality. Terrible customer service. Didn’t receive my extensions for weeks. Sent email after email and no answer. finally received them, just to open them and be highly disappointed. Wore them once and took them out during the day. Just all around a horrible experience. Don’t waste your time or money.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!

Dee