Online store, Physical store
See the Best Beauty Product Brands in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Catwalk Hair Extensions

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (6)

July 2020 - 20 Inch Pony Tail

July 2020: I ordered 20 Inch Pony Tail - It did take one week from order for them to ship express post. Shipping then took only 1 day. I emailed them twice for updates and the owner emailed me back within a couple hours each time. I was worried after seeing so many bad reviews tbh. The product is beautiful, exactly as described really happy with it. My advice would be to maybe use Paypal as they have buyer protect if anything does go wrong it will be easier to rectify.

Ella
EllaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not real good!!

I purchased 3 separate occasions tapes 26 inch 60 tapes, every time they have shed heaps & as for retaping forget it they break apart in the end they are cheap one use tapes u get what u pay for !

Sarah H
Sarah HGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hit & Miss?

ajhorne
ajhorneHunter Region, NSW

Love my Tapes!

I have been a hairdresser for 10 years and have had every method of extensions available. Since having a baby my hair thinned out and i decided to give Catwalk a try. The price and colour match were exactly what i was looking for! I have had extensions last longer than these, but for half the price of anything else on the market- thats how i justified them lasting 4months. I love them and am about to purchase my second pair in time for xmas!

Beauty Product Brands

Find out how Catwalk Hair Extensions compares to other Beauty Product Brands

Bad customer service

Customer service is hopeless. There is no contact number and they are very slack at responding to emails if at all. Quality isn't great, but is fine considering they're relatively cheap. No shipping insurance

Naomi
NaomiSydney, NSW

Pretty good

Really easy to navigate the website, plenty to pick from, I remember the quality being alot better years ago when i made a purchase, still good for the price though

Rebecca B.asked
Catwalk Hair Extensions

Absolutely annoyed purchased $507 worth of hair on the 18th July and have still not received it, tracking number dosent work. I will be taking this further to fair trading and the ombudsman if this is not rectified and a full refund given with 48hrs.

Helena M.
Helena M.

Hi Rebecca, my name is Helena and I thought I’d touch base as I too ordered from this company a couple of months ago and received the worst service anyone could imagine. I waited nearly 5 weeks before receiving my order and that was after countless emails as there is no phone number to contact them direct.
As I had paid with zip, I put in a dispute with them asking that I wanted a refund .. within a few days I had received my order but had no communication with catwalk extensions..
In future, I will ensure I read the reviews .. they don’t have a great reputation. Buyers beware.

I do suggest you continue to send them emails consistently.. sorry to hear your having problems too ..:(

Rebecca B.

I have sent multiple emails, changed days at work to get my hair done, and nothing still they said first lot went missing no tracking works. U will never go trough them again. I will be taking it further. They are ripping people off and lying about what they are selling i will be contacting fair trading, and the ombudsman. And if by chance I do receive it and it is not the quality I ordered well i will take it further again. I have never had so much drama ordering hair. I was using zala, but there quality is crap now

KIMMY
KIMMY

I think they dont keep their products in stock, I have a feeling that they either get the wholesaler to drop send or they order as customers order so thats what causes these delays. I only waited a week and a half. I emailed them after a few days and was nice - they lied and said my order had been shipped. Next email I straight up threatened them and then my order was actually sent the following day and I received it the next day. If you paid through bank card I think the bank can reverse it, paypal is also very good at refunding customers with their buyer protection. Dont know about afterpay - Ive heard they are pretty good but its all a lengthy process to get your money back. Quality of the hair was good though.

kitzasked
Catwalk Hair Extensions

Where is my order? Ive waited so long and want a refund!!!!!

Claire
Claire

Have you heard anything back? I ordered two sets of tapes last night before my wedding and a little concerned I won't receive them. Any updates ?

kitz

You wont recieve them im so sorry. Try zala. Managed to get a refund this morning after 4 weeks

Ian Downs
Ian Downs

Hi kitz. Did you get a refund through the company or dispute it with the banl? My daughter having same issue this week. Any advice would be good thanks.

ssaunder15asked
Catwalk Hair Extensions

I have accidentally placed an order through these guys, I had everything in my cart and wanted to check reviews before I hit ok, I was relieved that I didnt order through them after reading reviews, only to realise i had ordered accidentally. I am trying to email them and zippay to cancel my order before it is "sent" or processed but I have a feeling I wont hear back from anyone. Any advice on how to get out of this?

Liz S
Liz S

Unfortunately they don’t cancel orders and are really unhelpful. I ordered tape extensions and the hair is fake and labelled poorly. I’m trying to get a return for a refund but they never reply. I’ve lodged a report through Afterpay and the ACCC.
Good luck but they’re so terrible to deal with.

Megan O.
Megan O.

I have their phone and address and ABN and the owners name

ssaunder15

That would be super helpful... I have received my order but havent opened and want to return. I still havent had a response but Zippay are helping me and trying to get into contact with them.

See all Catwalk Hair Extensions questions