Catwalk Hair Extensions

Catwalk Hair Extensions (page 2 of 2)

Online store, Physical store
See the Best Beauty Product Brands in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Catwalk Hair Extensions

JustB
JustBGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pleasantly surprised

After reading some of the bad reviews I was very apprehensive about placing my order.
I ordered the 18inch 200g in dark chocolate. The colour is awesome- a rich dark brown. The hair is good quality for the price- a little thin at ends so I wouldn’t order less than 200g. My order arrived in less a week- no stress no fuss.

Kate O.Catwalk Hair Extensions

Hi JustB, thank you for your feedback, we are glad you had such a good experience shopping with us :) x

MoniqueMelbourne

Exceeded Expectations

So I ordered my extensions last week prior to reading the reviews and was dismayed to read they take a really long time to arrive and there's poor customer service. Well, I contacted support to query the potential delay in receiving my extensions and got a reply the following day to say they would be at my house mid this week. Today is Wednesday and I came home from work to have them waiting for me :)

Hi Monique, thank you for your feedback :) x

Stinky1
Stinky1Sunshine Coast

Great hair with reasonable price

Thanks I bought nano micro beads loops extensions last month and I just put on my hair on Wednesday this week and I been washed once and hair is amazing even after wash better quality from my previous one I bought from another website I’m very impressed with the price I paid for :) I used hair extensions so many year and this one of good quality for the price that I paid for thanks again :)

Kate O.Catwalk Hair Extensions

Hi Stinky1, thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to had such a successful purchase :) x

Yii
Yii

Waste of money

Had the same problem paid for the express delivery and I'm still waiting hopefully the quality is like they promised.

Beauty Product Brands