Online store, Physical store
See the Best Beauty Product Brands in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Catwalk Hair Extensions

July 2020 - 20 Inch Pony Tail

July 2020: I ordered 20 Inch Pony Tail - It did take one week from order for them to ship express post. Shipping then took only 1 day. I emailed them twice for updates and the owner emailed me back within a couple hours each time. I was worried after seeing so many bad reviews tbh. The product is beautiful, exactly as described really happy with it. My advice would be to maybe use Paypal as they have buyer protect if anything does go wrong it will be easier to rectify.

Angelina Elias
Angelina EliasGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Gorgeous!!!

Such stunning quality hair! Lovely extensions. The quality is fantastic.They are the thickest extensions I’ve ever used! Won’t go anywhere else! Definitely 5 stars. I would recommend them , thanks Xx

Gorgeous

Gorgeous thick lace weft clip ins. Double drawn, thick right to the very ends with no split ends. Very impressed with the thickness and quality, especially the thickness given I went for the thinner set. Tried to upload a photo but couldn’t figure out how. Perfect colour match and nice small clips. Great customer service also.

ajhorne
ajhorneHunter Region, NSW

Love my Tapes!

I have been a hairdresser for 10 years and have had every method of extensions available. Since having a baby my hair thinned out and i decided to give Catwalk a try. The price and colour match were exactly what i was looking for! I have had extensions last longer than these, but for half the price of anything else on the market- thats how i justified them lasting 4months. I love them and am about to purchase my second pair in time for xmas!

Cassie
CassieIllawarra, NSW

Received and love them

Ordered on a Saturday and received them within 7 working days, Very pleased with the quality they are very soft and thick! Almost every question I emailed them they responded answering and very quick.

Naomi
NaomiSydney, NSW

Pretty good

Really easy to navigate the website, plenty to pick from, I remember the quality being alot better years ago when i made a purchase, still good for the price though

Barb
BarbHunter Region, NSW

So far so good!

Tasma
TasmaPerth

Pleasantly surprised

I have recently brought the halo hair extensions.
At first I waited atleast 7 days for it to come and it still hadn't arrived so I went and emailed them and sent messages through to the facebook page, they ended up replying and told me I would receive my product the next day and sure enough they finally did arrived.
The hair quality is good and decent, very thick and long. I am happy with what I received as I was abit worried after seeing all the bad reviews.

HBB
HBBSydney

Perfect!

After not receiving my product for 8 days I read the reviews and instantly thought it was a scam. I contacted cat walk and although they did not respond, my hair extensions came on the 8th day. Immaculate condition and incredibly thick. As a hairdresser, very impressed!

Sarah L P
Sarah L P

Pleasantly surprised

I’d like to take the time to write a review because of all the bad reviews that I have read. I ordered from cat walk on a Monday and by the following Wednesday I hadn’t received my order (7 business days) so I jumped online and started seeing all these terrible reviews of people not receiving their orders! Of course I freaked out and immediately contacted them via email and Facebook. To my surprise they emailed back within a few hours with a tracking number, were apologetic that it hadn’t arrived yet and that it was to arrive that day! Surely enough, it did. Quality of extensions was good and thickness was amazing. They must have stepped their game up! 100% happy :)

Hair quality - outstanding

Jas H
Jas HPerth

Excited to receive my extensions, but never got any updates for the postage

I’m located in WA and ordered my extensions on the 9th.
I’m flying out on business next week and would like to at least know my tracking number since it’s been more than 6 business days? Has anyone received a tracking number or response about one?
If the postage is a 3-6 day period tracking is included in that price.

I’m incredibly excited to receive my extensions but after reading these reviews it looks like a lot of people have the same problem :(

Find out how Catwalk Hair Extensions compares to other Beauty Product Brands

best hair extension brand out

the quality of these extensions are amazing! The ladies were really helpful, I had a million questions and they answered every single one in a timely manner. The extensions came today within 4 days, just in time for Christmas and I could not be happier :) x

Kate O.Catwalk Hair Extensions

Hi Amy, thank you for your feedback. We are glad you had such a great experience shopping with us. Have a lovely Christmas :) x

Chloe
ChloeBrisbane

Catwalk hair is a game changer ladies

Kate O.Catwalk Hair Extensions

H Chloe, thank you so much for your feedback we are so pleased how happy you are :) x

JustB
JustBGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pleasantly surprised

After reading some of the bad reviews I was very apprehensive about placing my order.
I ordered the 18inch 200g in dark chocolate. The colour is awesome- a rich dark brown. The hair is good quality for the price- a little thin at ends so I wouldn’t order less than 200g. My order arrived in less a week- no stress no fuss.

Kate O.Catwalk Hair Extensions

Hi JustB, thank you for your feedback, we are glad you had such a good experience shopping with us :) x

Rebecca B.asked
Catwalk Hair Extensions

Absolutely annoyed purchased $507 worth of hair on the 18th July and have still not received it, tracking number dosent work. I will be taking this further to fair trading and the ombudsman if this is not rectified and a full refund given with 48hrs.

Helena M.
Helena M.

Hi Rebecca, my name is Helena and I thought I’d touch base as I too ordered from this company a couple of months ago and received the worst service anyone could imagine. I waited nearly 5 weeks before receiving my order and that was after countless emails as there is no phone number to contact them direct.
As I had paid with zip, I put in a dispute with them asking that I wanted a refund .. within a few days I had received my order but had no communication with catwalk extensions..
In future, I will ensure I read the reviews .. they don’t have a great reputation. Buyers beware.

I do suggest you continue to send them emails consistently.. sorry to hear your having problems too ..:(

Rebecca B.

I have sent multiple emails, changed days at work to get my hair done, and nothing still they said first lot went missing no tracking works. U will never go trough them again. I will be taking it further. They are ripping people off and lying about what they are selling i will be contacting fair trading, and the ombudsman. And if by chance I do receive it and it is not the quality I ordered well i will take it further again. I have never had so much drama ordering hair. I was using zala, but there quality is crap now

KIMMY
KIMMY

I think they dont keep their products in stock, I have a feeling that they either get the wholesaler to drop send or they order as customers order so thats what causes these delays. I only waited a week and a half. I emailed them after a few days and was nice - they lied and said my order had been shipped. Next email I straight up threatened them and then my order was actually sent the following day and I received it the next day. If you paid through bank card I think the bank can reverse it, paypal is also very good at refunding customers with their buyer protection. Dont know about afterpay - Ive heard they are pretty good but its all a lengthy process to get your money back. Quality of the hair was good though.

kitzasked
Catwalk Hair Extensions

Where is my order? Ive waited so long and want a refund!!!!!

Claire
Claire

Have you heard anything back? I ordered two sets of tapes last night before my wedding and a little concerned I won't receive them. Any updates ?

kitz

You wont recieve them im so sorry. Try zala. Managed to get a refund this morning after 4 weeks

Ian Downs
Ian Downs

Hi kitz. Did you get a refund through the company or dispute it with the banl? My daughter having same issue this week. Any advice would be good thanks.

ssaunder15asked
Catwalk Hair Extensions

I have accidentally placed an order through these guys, I had everything in my cart and wanted to check reviews before I hit ok, I was relieved that I didnt order through them after reading reviews, only to realise i had ordered accidentally. I am trying to email them and zippay to cancel my order before it is "sent" or processed but I have a feeling I wont hear back from anyone. Any advice on how to get out of this?

Liz S
Liz S

Unfortunately they don’t cancel orders and are really unhelpful. I ordered tape extensions and the hair is fake and labelled poorly. I’m trying to get a return for a refund but they never reply. I’ve lodged a report through Afterpay and the ACCC.
Good luck but they’re so terrible to deal with.

Megan O.
Megan O.

I have their phone and address and ABN and the owners name

ssaunder15

That would be super helpful... I have received my order but havent opened and want to return. I still havent had a response but Zippay are helping me and trying to get into contact with them.

See all Catwalk Hair Extensions questions