Online store, Physical store
See the Best Beauty Product Brands in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Catwalk Hair Extensions

Angelina Elias
Angelina EliasGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Gorgeous!!!

Such stunning quality hair! Lovely extensions. The quality is fantastic.They are the thickest extensions I’ve ever used! Won’t go anywhere else! Definitely 5 stars. I would recommend them , thanks Xx

Gorgeous

Gorgeous thick lace weft clip ins. Double drawn, thick right to the very ends with no split ends. Very impressed with the thickness and quality, especially the thickness given I went for the thinner set. Tried to upload a photo but couldn’t figure out how. Perfect colour match and nice small clips. Great customer service also.

Cassie
CassieIllawarra, NSW

Received and love them

Ordered on a Saturday and received them within 7 working days, Very pleased with the quality they are very soft and thick! Almost every question I emailed them they responded answering and very quick.

Sarah L P
Sarah L P

Pleasantly surprised

I’d like to take the time to write a review because of all the bad reviews that I have read. I ordered from cat walk on a Monday and by the following Wednesday I hadn’t received my order (7 business days) so I jumped online and started seeing all these terrible reviews of people not receiving their orders! Of course I freaked out and immediately contacted them via email and Facebook. To my surprise they emailed back within a few hours with a tracking number, were apologetic that it hadn’t arrived yet and that it was to arrive that day! Surely enough, it did. Quality of extensions was good and thickness was amazing. They must have stepped their game up! 100% happy :)

Find out how Catwalk Hair Extensions compares to other Beauty Product Brands

best hair extension brand out

the quality of these extensions are amazing! The ladies were really helpful, I had a million questions and they answered every single one in a timely manner. The extensions came today within 4 days, just in time for Christmas and I could not be happier :) x

Kate O.Catwalk Hair Extensions

Hi Amy, thank you for your feedback. We are glad you had such a great experience shopping with us. Have a lovely Christmas :) x

Chloe
ChloeBrisbane

Catwalk hair is a game changer ladies

Kate O.Catwalk Hair Extensions

H Chloe, thank you so much for your feedback we are so pleased how happy you are :) x

Beautiful! I love it

I purchased the Ezi Flip Halo Extension in jet black. I have always worn clip in's for years and dislike the feeling of them in my hair so I decided to try these instead. They are amazingly soft, thick and they fit my the shape of my head really well. Definitely recommend as a quick and easy :)

Kate O.Catwalk Hair Extensions

Hi Rhii, thank you for your feedback! Yes we love our Ezi Flip Halo's, they are perfect for the busy girl on the go! :) x

very happy

I received my extensions today and they look beautiful. I was very happy with the service I received. The girls were happy to answer any concerns I had along the way and they only took abut 4 days to arrive! I have been buying hair extensions for years and these feel better quality than any I've had before! They are very thick right to the ends and very soft~

Kate O.Catwalk Hair Extensions

Hi Tania, thank you for your lovely review, we are so glad you are happy :) x

SusieBonny
SusieBonnyBrisbane

fast shipping and great hair

awesome standard of service every time and i am loving my new clip ins and ponytail. Cant wait to wear it out on the weekend! Lovely and soft and nice and healthy looking. Wouldnt even know I was wearing extensions at all. Have to thank them for all the help too. Love Catwalk Hair Extensions!

Kate O.Catwalk Hair Extensions

Hi Susie, thank you for your feedback, we are so happy you love your products :) x

Amazing extensions

Had my tapes in for months and they still feel as good as the day I got them. Postage was fast, the company was very helpful. I am very happy and would recommend!

Dakota
DakotaAdelaide

Good brand of hair extensions & okay customer service. Good choice of colours to choose from and a wide selection of different types.

Kate O.Catwalk Hair Extensions

Thank you Dakota! We do appreciate it! :) Enjoy!

Ezi flip halo extensions - awesome product!!

If I could give 6 stars I would. Couldn't be happier with my Ezi flip halo extensions! They are perfect, the hair is really thick and soft from top to end. I received them in about a week. Super impressed with the quality. Happy days!

Kate O.Catwalk Hair Extensions

Thanks so much for your lovely review Maria! :) Yes we always endeavour to ensure our ends are health and thick unlike many inferior competitors. Enjoy Maria!

BecP
BecPGeelong

Fantastic.

Tiara
TiaraPerth

Wow! Actually incredible!

These extensions are actually incredible. The shipping took about a week and they are so beautifully thick and silky to the ends. Would 100% recommend! Purchased the 200 gram 3 piece clip ins.

Kate O.Catwalk Hair Extensions

Thank you so much Tiara! We are so glad to hear you love your Catwalk Clip In Extensions!

Lisa
Lisabrisbane

soooo happy!

I've been wearing tape extensions for over 5 years, and these are by FAR the best double drawn tape extensions I have ever had. I have tried so many brands and always found them to slide out or become dry within weeks, but I've had my Catwalk tape extensions in for over a month, in that time I've dyed them, styled them daily, and they still feel as silky as the day I got them. I received my order in around 5 days from memory, and they were very helpful when it came to colour match, updates and advice. I am a customer for life!

Rebecca B.asked
Catwalk Hair Extensions

Absolutely annoyed purchased $507 worth of hair on the 18th July and have still not received it, tracking number dosent work. I will be taking this further to fair trading and the ombudsman if this is not rectified and a full refund given with 48hrs.

Helena M.
Helena M.

Hi Rebecca, my name is Helena and I thought I’d touch base as I too ordered from this company a couple of months ago and received the worst service anyone could imagine. I waited nearly 5 weeks before receiving my order and that was after countless emails as there is no phone number to contact them direct.
As I had paid with zip, I put in a dispute with them asking that I wanted a refund .. within a few days I had received my order but had no communication with catwalk extensions..
In future, I will ensure I read the reviews .. they don’t have a great reputation. Buyers beware.

I do suggest you continue to send them emails consistently.. sorry to hear your having problems too ..:(

Rebecca B.

I have sent multiple emails, changed days at work to get my hair done, and nothing still they said first lot went missing no tracking works. U will never go trough them again. I will be taking it further. They are ripping people off and lying about what they are selling i will be contacting fair trading, and the ombudsman. And if by chance I do receive it and it is not the quality I ordered well i will take it further again. I have never had so much drama ordering hair. I was using zala, but there quality is crap now

KIMMY
KIMMY

I think they dont keep their products in stock, I have a feeling that they either get the wholesaler to drop send or they order as customers order so thats what causes these delays. I only waited a week and a half. I emailed them after a few days and was nice - they lied and said my order had been shipped. Next email I straight up threatened them and then my order was actually sent the following day and I received it the next day. If you paid through bank card I think the bank can reverse it, paypal is also very good at refunding customers with their buyer protection. Dont know about afterpay - Ive heard they are pretty good but its all a lengthy process to get your money back. Quality of the hair was good though.

kitzasked
Catwalk Hair Extensions

Where is my order? Ive waited so long and want a refund!!!!!

Claire
Claire

Have you heard anything back? I ordered two sets of tapes last night before my wedding and a little concerned I won't receive them. Any updates ?

kitz

You wont recieve them im so sorry. Try zala. Managed to get a refund this morning after 4 weeks

Ian Downs
Ian Downs

Hi kitz. Did you get a refund through the company or dispute it with the banl? My daughter having same issue this week. Any advice would be good thanks.

ssaunder15asked
Catwalk Hair Extensions

I have accidentally placed an order through these guys, I had everything in my cart and wanted to check reviews before I hit ok, I was relieved that I didnt order through them after reading reviews, only to realise i had ordered accidentally. I am trying to email them and zippay to cancel my order before it is "sent" or processed but I have a feeling I wont hear back from anyone. Any advice on how to get out of this?

Liz S
Liz S

Unfortunately they don’t cancel orders and are really unhelpful. I ordered tape extensions and the hair is fake and labelled poorly. I’m trying to get a return for a refund but they never reply. I’ve lodged a report through Afterpay and the ACCC.
Good luck but they’re so terrible to deal with.

Megan O.
Megan O.

I have their phone and address and ABN and the owners name

ssaunder15

That would be super helpful... I have received my order but havent opened and want to return. I still havent had a response but Zippay are helping me and trying to get into contact with them.

See all Catwalk Hair Extensions questions