Online store, Physical store
See the Best Beauty Product Brands in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Catwalk Hair Extensions

Ella
EllaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not real good!!

I purchased 3 separate occasions tapes 26 inch 60 tapes, every time they have shed heaps & as for retaping forget it they break apart in the end they are cheap one use tapes u get what u pay for !

Angelina Elias
Angelina EliasGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Gorgeous!!!

Such stunning quality hair! Lovely extensions. The quality is fantastic.They are the thickest extensions I’ve ever used! Won’t go anywhere else! Definitely 5 stars. I would recommend them , thanks Xx

Gorgeous

Gorgeous thick lace weft clip ins. Double drawn, thick right to the very ends with no split ends. Very impressed with the thickness and quality, especially the thickness given I went for the thinner set. Tried to upload a photo but couldn’t figure out how. Perfect colour match and nice small clips. Great customer service also.

Sarah H
Sarah HGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hit & Miss?

Bad customer service

Customer service is hopeless. There is no contact number and they are very slack at responding to emails if at all. Quality isn't great, but is fine considering they're relatively cheap. No shipping insurance

Cassie
CassieIllawarra, NSW

Received and love them

Ordered on a Saturday and received them within 7 working days, Very pleased with the quality they are very soft and thick! Almost every question I emailed them they responded answering and very quick.

Do not buy!

I ordered the 26inch Clíp ins in natural black. These extensions are not 26inches. They start off thick but then are so ratty on the ends (only a few strands of hair). They’re not full or lush at all. The extensions were suppose to come in a few days and they didn’t come for at least 2 weeks. Tried to contact customer service and I got no reply.

Do not recommend

I do not recommend buying hair extensions through this company. The pricing is good but that’s about it. The quality of the hair is awful.. it is 100% not what you think you are purchasing. The hair falls out in clumps and burns when you straighten it. I also agree with everyone else’s reviews, when they say communication is horrible and they do not send you a tracking number. Also when the parcel arrives it doesn’t have sender details which makes me believe this company ships from overseas and are not based in Australia.

Really bad customer service

Don't mind the hair extensions but both times bought took longer then stated and no updates on tracking information. Never get a response from the company when following up what's happening with the product you bought.

Sarah L P
Sarah L P

Pleasantly surprised

I’d like to take the time to write a review because of all the bad reviews that I have read. I ordered from cat walk on a Monday and by the following Wednesday I hadn’t received my order (7 business days) so I jumped online and started seeing all these terrible reviews of people not receiving their orders! Of course I freaked out and immediately contacted them via email and Facebook. To my surprise they emailed back within a few hours with a tracking number, were apologetic that it hadn’t arrived yet and that it was to arrive that day! Surely enough, it did. Quality of extensions was good and thickness was amazing. They must have stepped their game up! 100% happy :)

Read the reviews before you purchase

I purchased extensions from these guys and before buying I asked can I pay for express shipping they said no we don't do that so I purchased anyway. They didn't turn up on time so I messaged them on fb and also through emails, I probably sent about 5 or 6 messages and had about 2 replies from them so I contacted afterpay and they contacted them on my behalf and the next day they turn up in an express post bag. Not only do they have terrible customer service the hair extensions aren't what I expected, they don't feel soft and hardly feel like real hair. I paid nearly $300 for them and am quiet annoyed at how my purchase went. Definitely wont be buying from here again, us customers should not have to chase up our orders.

V.conn
V.connSydney, NSW

Scam

Purchased extensions from these guys told twice it was sent when it wasn’t. Only when I asked for a refund did they actually send them out (express postage) had to message them 3 times before I got any response. They only have a 2 weeks from purchase for you to get a refund but they say it can take up to 6 business days to receive your item? Doesn’t give you a lot of time. Hair extensions were the wrong colour and not as thick as they claimed .. save your money go to Zala.

Lisha
LishaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Disappointed in the quality of hair!

I have been using tape extensions for around 7 years now and these are definitely one of the worst brands I have used. I have only had them retaped once and so far they have shedded so much that they are probably half the weight they were to begin with. So. Much. Shedding. They have also ripped in half easily when removing them (this has never happened to me before). So I’m basically 3 months in and my hair is thin, dry and tangles easily.

Steph
StephMelbourne

Don’t bother

Don’t. Even. bother!
Took 2 weeks nearly to arrive, didn’t respond to any emails
The hair is NOT double drawn and the clips are flimsy!

Halo Hairextensions

The order arrived late. The actual product was of high quality and more than happy. The customer service was appalling so much so in fact that I had to ask them to stop sending argumentative emails, incredibly rude, unprofessional and lacking any cohesion as to what amounts to great customer service. So even though the product was great I would not buy from them again based solely on poor customer care.

Rebecca B.asked
Catwalk Hair Extensions

Absolutely annoyed purchased $507 worth of hair on the 18th July and have still not received it, tracking number dosent work. I will be taking this further to fair trading and the ombudsman if this is not rectified and a full refund given with 48hrs.

Helena M.
Helena M.

Hi Rebecca, my name is Helena and I thought I’d touch base as I too ordered from this company a couple of months ago and received the worst service anyone could imagine. I waited nearly 5 weeks before receiving my order and that was after countless emails as there is no phone number to contact them direct.
As I had paid with zip, I put in a dispute with them asking that I wanted a refund .. within a few days I had received my order but had no communication with catwalk extensions..
In future, I will ensure I read the reviews .. they don’t have a great reputation. Buyers beware.

I do suggest you continue to send them emails consistently.. sorry to hear your having problems too ..:(

Rebecca B.

I have sent multiple emails, changed days at work to get my hair done, and nothing still they said first lot went missing no tracking works. U will never go trough them again. I will be taking it further. They are ripping people off and lying about what they are selling i will be contacting fair trading, and the ombudsman. And if by chance I do receive it and it is not the quality I ordered well i will take it further again. I have never had so much drama ordering hair. I was using zala, but there quality is crap now

KIMMY
KIMMY

I think they dont keep their products in stock, I have a feeling that they either get the wholesaler to drop send or they order as customers order so thats what causes these delays. I only waited a week and a half. I emailed them after a few days and was nice - they lied and said my order had been shipped. Next email I straight up threatened them and then my order was actually sent the following day and I received it the next day. If you paid through bank card I think the bank can reverse it, paypal is also very good at refunding customers with their buyer protection. Dont know about afterpay - Ive heard they are pretty good but its all a lengthy process to get your money back. Quality of the hair was good though.

kitzasked
Catwalk Hair Extensions

Where is my order? Ive waited so long and want a refund!!!!!

Claire
Claire

Have you heard anything back? I ordered two sets of tapes last night before my wedding and a little concerned I won't receive them. Any updates ?

kitz

You wont recieve them im so sorry. Try zala. Managed to get a refund this morning after 4 weeks

Ian Downs
Ian Downs

Hi kitz. Did you get a refund through the company or dispute it with the banl? My daughter having same issue this week. Any advice would be good thanks.

ssaunder15asked
Catwalk Hair Extensions

I have accidentally placed an order through these guys, I had everything in my cart and wanted to check reviews before I hit ok, I was relieved that I didnt order through them after reading reviews, only to realise i had ordered accidentally. I am trying to email them and zippay to cancel my order before it is "sent" or processed but I have a feeling I wont hear back from anyone. Any advice on how to get out of this?

Liz S
Liz S

Unfortunately they don’t cancel orders and are really unhelpful. I ordered tape extensions and the hair is fake and labelled poorly. I’m trying to get a return for a refund but they never reply. I’ve lodged a report through Afterpay and the ACCC.
Good luck but they’re so terrible to deal with.

Megan O.
Megan O.

I have their phone and address and ABN and the owners name

ssaunder15

That would be super helpful... I have received my order but havent opened and want to return. I still havent had a response but Zippay are helping me and trying to get into contact with them.

See all Catwalk Hair Extensions questions