10Cavalier Homes VIC

Brian Lau
Brian LauMelbourne
  Verified VIC, Hoppers Crossing

Easy and quick build

My house build start from April and finished within 4 months. Got updates from Neville and Kumaran all the times. The Turn Key house building completed perfectly. Much better than what I expected.

It is so easy, only been on site few times, and after 4 months got the Keys and all done perfectly.

Highly recommended for people going to build their own house, Neville and Kumaran are the one you can trust.

Bryan
BryanShepparton2 posts
Hisense
HisenseVic, 3630
Shannon E
Shannon E
  Verified VIC, Goulburn Valley

Very Happy Very Flexible !!

Quality was very good anything not happy with was fixed without to much fuss . Communication was spot on and answered in a reasonable time . Gave good flexibility in supplying own products as i organised my own flooring carpet and timber ,kitchen electrical appliances a/c units ceiling fans etc Also i found that why were happy to change plans to suit as they mirrored my plan to suit the block better with the drive position Overall A++

Scott
Sat
Jesse McInerney
Jesse McInerneyWodonga2 posts
  Verified VIC, Wodonga

Exactly after we were after

Build quality was great, site supervisor always asked before completing the little thing like which side of the shower the accessories shelf was to go on. Process from start at contracts to finish at handover was great! Builder arranged everything from land to the landscaping and retaining, all in line with the set budget. Couldn't be happier and will use Cavalier again.

Sarah
SarahKillara
  Verified VIC, Wodonga

We had a great experience!

We had a great experience right through the process from enquiring to handover and beyond! The girls in the office were lovely and quick to respond to any questions we had. Our site supervisor was on top of everything, there was no stress and all seemed to be very well organised as we were in our beautiful home so quickly! Thank you to all the team!

Pasquale
Pasquale

Easy process

It was pretty easy dealing with Cavalier homes from start to finish. No real problems and if any arose they were dealt with quickly. Very efficient and organized way they do things. From sign up to color selections to handover. The staff were friendly and accommodating with any design changes. I really love the kitchen. So id definitely would build with them again if i got the chance.

Andrew and Frances
Andrew and FrancesMooroopna2 posts

Painless custom build

The workmanship was exceptional, they where professional and understanding to our requirements, we wanted our home to be what we wanted and made some changes that they helped us achieve. Had some small issues but they were on to them straight away and fixed them promptly, Ben kept on top of things and kept us informed. The process was painless, would definitely build with them again.

Brian  Jan
Brian Jan

Painless Experience

The experience started with the sales staff, no question was too hard, everyone was very helpful at all times. Building through a wet winter did not stop the tradies at all, even ankle deep mud. We were very grateful for their efforts. Courtney's 'diligence with paperwork and her help through selection process was top class. Supervisors kept us fully informed. Finish was terrific. 3 Month inspection sorted any minor problems. We thoroughly recommend the whole Shepparton team.

Nick
NickShepparton
  Verified VIC, Goulburn Valley

More than happy with our first home

The build was managed in a very professional manner, and build quality was exceptional. Was very easy to deal with and quick in response. We had a custom design and they were more than happy to accommodate our design and work with us to get exactly what we wanted. The contract was fixed with no surprises throughout. Communicated well the whole way through the process. Would recommended to anyone looking to build there dream home. We love a first home and would build with Cavalier again.

Andrew
Andrew
Helen
Helen
  Verified VIC, Goulburn Valley

A build without the stress that is everyone says goes with it

The build was managed in a very professional manner, with high quality workmanship and build quality was exceptional. All contact with staff of Cavalier was conducted in a professional manner and all questions were answered in a promptly. As I had a two hour travel time for inspections my requests for inspections were always accommodated. I could not have asked for more.

Wynnie and Annie
Wynnie and Annie
DougandJen
DougandJen

Love our New Cavalier Home

The quality of our new Cavalier home exceeded our expectations. The workmanship and build quality being exceptional and the contractors engaged were, we think, chosen from the best the Goulburn Valley. We were kept informed of the progress through the build, were welcomed into the office and met with the supervisor on site many times. Since we moved in four months ago, Cavalier have been in touch and rectified the very small number of minor problems within days of them being reported.

A very professional family owned business with a big reputation. Thanks Cavalier!

Matt B
Ashley and GabbyTatura
Kandb taylor
Kandb taylorWodonga

Super happy

We have just finished our build with cavalier in Wodonga - riverside estate. The actual build process was fantastic and we felt like we could visit as things progressed with no hassles at all. We changed items as the build moved along with no problems - the office and our site supervisior where more than great - we will build again with them ... And wouldn't bother to look at a competitor.

We have been in our home for approx 3 weeks - so far no drama .

Move in night our supervisor helped put beds together and move heavy items out of the rain ... In his own time - could you really ask for better customer service than that ? So we are just wrapped !!

Winny 57
KatherineShepparton
Nick & Marena
Nick & Marena

Love our new home

Thanks to Cavalier Homes Shepparton we now have a wonderful home to enjoy. They made the experience very enjoyable. The team they have in Shepparton Is fantastic, could not speak more highly of them. The tradesmen they used have done a wonderful job, the house is perfect in every way. If I had any questions I was able to talk to someone right away and go through what was on my mind. Made me feel like I was one of the family. Just great people to work with. Looking forward to building with them again soon. Thanks Cavalier
Laura & Chris
Laura & ChrisShepparton4 posts
Steve & Lisa
Steve & Lisa

Thankyou

Thanks to Cavalier Homes Goulburn Valley Shepparton, we now have our dream home, Thankyou [names removed] and the rest of the team at Cavalier Homes, Wow what an amazing journey we experienced. The standard of workmanship from yourselves & your team of trades people was outstanding, from planning to building to handover, no hidden costs, no hold ups, no excuses, everything happened the way you said it would, just fantastic. We have a beautiful home & would not hesitate to recommend Cavalier Homes to anyone thinking of building a new home.

mark b
mark bwodonga
  VIC, Wodonga

Our dream home

thanks to Cavalier Homes albury wodonga we have our beautiful dream home.

the process with cavalier homes was smooth sailing right from the start. our sales consultant Natalie was fantastic nothing was ever to much trouble for her. She was able to answer all of our questions and queries we had along the way.

i would definately recommend cavalier homes to anyone that is considering building a new home.

thanks to Dale, Paul, Natalie, Lisa and all of the tradies we have dream home which we love.

White Box Rise - Develop
White Box Rise - DevelopWodonga
  VIC, Wodonga

Would build again with Cavalier Homes Wodonga

We have now built two homes with Cavalier Homes Wodonga and have been happy with the process from start to finish. The homes were built in a reasonable time frame and the quality is faultless. The team were flexible with the design and the color consultant Natalie is a pleasure to deal with. The range of products to choose from was terrific and excellent value. I would definitely recommend Cavalier Homes Wodonga to anyone considering building.

Leanne
LeanneAlexandra
John and Gail B
John and Gail Bnagambie

ChloeW
ChloeW

Cavalier are wonderful

I built my first home with Cavalier Homes in Shepparton and as a young, inexperienced first-time builder, they were invaluable.Their advice, knowledge and the care that went into every step of the process is unparallelled. The build was fast and delivered on time and the finishes are fantastic, even though I chose the most basic. The quality of my home is amazing and four years later, I've had no problems. The staff at Cavalier were always approachable and friendly and genuinely interested in what I wanted and needed in a first home. The quality of sub-contracters is also fantastic - they employ professionals that take pride in their work. I can't speak highly enough of Cavalier and would recommed them to anyone.

NThompson
NThompson

Cavalier Homes Shepparton BEAUTIFUL HOME BUILD A+++++++

I recently built my home through Cavalier Homes in Shepparton. I could not be more happy with the end result. My home is beautfiul, quality fittings, great layout. The whole process went perfectly without a hitch and I could not speak highly enough of the experience I had throughout the entire process. Even the valuation reports the bank received back came back of a highly specified high quality home - shows the attention to detail they put in! I would highly recommended Cavalier Homes Shepparton to potential home builders, they build a beautiful quality home and it was an enjoyable experience. A++++++++.

Michelle & Richard Baker
Michelle & Richard BakerShepparton North

Absolutely awesome building experience

We have just built our dream home with Cavalier Homes, can't fault one thing from planning right through to finished home is A++++++++ quality, heard a lot of horror stories of builders but can not same the same, totally happy with end result, beautiful home that meets all the expectations we had. Would highly recommend Cavalier Homes. Nothing was ever a hassle, acted on very fast by everyone involved, no variation was ever too complicated for them to do!! Can't sing their praises enough.

T Thomson
T ThomsonShepparton

Excellent building experience with Cavalier - Shepparton

I demolitished a town block and then subdivided and built. I chose Cavalier Shepparton because they were genuinely interested in the development and provided good advice, particularly considering we were not going with a standardised plan. Everything went to schedule, there were no hidden surprise costs. Like any build, there are always little niggles, we had issues around water retention rules, Cavalier did a lot of negotiating with local authorities just to keep things moving which took the stress off me. I would highly recommend them as a preferred builder. They were very professional all the way.
Good consultation, very personable