CBD Movers

CBD Movers (page 3 of 10)

See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by CBD Movers

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Benny
BennyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good movers service. Used 8 tonne truck to move 4 bedroom furniture. Plenty of room. Movers were on time.

Fast and cost efficient move. I was able to help making the move a lot faster. Movers were able to move all items including some very heavy and bulky items.

LaneR
LaneR

Great Job

1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, and a 30 miniature distance to travel. Very timely and quick on the job! Great work and great communication. And I would use CBD Movers again. Would recommend to friends and family members in the future

Damo D.
Damo D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great company

Great team that helped me with a move. Was happy to do a small job as I was only in a 1br unit. The two guys were very helpful

Mia
MiaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic!

Friendly and kind staff who were super professional and helpful through the whole process. Great communication online and over the phone, and nice about my last minute change of plans!

Find out how CBD Movers compares to other Furniture Removalists

They made the process very easy

2 bedroom 2 story house. The move was a long distance, at least 1hr drive away. They arrived right when I requested them to and got straight into it. Thanks

Excellent service

We were moving a 3 bedroom house a short distance to a storage unit. The movers came exactly on time and were very efficient, clean, careful and respectful. Could not have asked for a better service

Heather Rollings
Heather RollingsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent removalists

Townhouse, loungeroom & bedroom furniture due to new flooring being installed.
Asleem was very reassuring & efficient with the moving of furniture & took the items into our garage safely and neatly. The move was over a few hours with care & understanding of our needs. The two guys that put back the furniture were very efficient too.

Todd Langdon
Todd LangdonPerth, WA

Massive let down.

S S.
S S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Would book again

I booked 2 guys and a truck. They arrived on time, worked hard, were fast and professional & took care handling my belongings. Great service. Would definitely book again. Thank you

Julian

Dodgy scam outfit: damages your stuff, slow (charge by the hour) and unprofessional in every sense

Lawrence Farrugia
Lawrence FarrugiaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

They were very efficient and worked well as a team.

3 bedroom house, short distance, and they started and finished on time. We were very happy with the outcome and I would use them again if need be. We will recommend them to our friends.

Suzy R.
Suzy R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quick Response & Service

I had 3 major pieces needing to be moved from a friends storage unit to my new apartment. Original moving plans fell through and googled moving companies - CBD Movers we’re towards the end of the search results. Called them & Pearl managed to organise something for that afternoon. Really impressed with the speedy & efficient service, & cost. Would definitely recommend CBD Movers.

Teagan R.
Teagan R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic servie

Friendly and quick staff. They were fast. Easy to communicate with and moved my stuff exactly where I wanted it. Will be using them again! They made my moving day so easy

Stixnskins
Stixnskins

Move small business.

Approx 22 pallets, only a short distance. The drivers were on time and the move went smoothly. Everything was pretty easy to arrange. Happy to use CBD movers again one day.

Linda
LindaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good experience

House was three bedrooms and two living areas plus dining, kitchen etc. Move was short distance, 20k. Move seemed to relatively quick given the amount of stuff we have. Movers seemed nice and were friendly.

Vicki
VickiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Seamless service

The guys called 30 minutes before arrival. They started right away. It took some time to pack everything up as we were on the second floor and it was a long distance to the truck. But once they got to the new place it took them very little time to unpack. Everything arrived it great condition. Thanks!

Highly recommend

Everything was completed in a timely manner and furniture was all carried down and secured onto the truck carefully. I was hesitant about hiring a moving service as have had bad experiences in the past but these guys were amazing. My move included 3 flights of stairs and everything was still done perfectly.

Enoka Fernando
Enoka FernandoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fast and efficient service

They came on time and had my stuff loaded quickly and safely.
I had a few extra items at the last minute which they were flexible about.
I would use rh again

Ash Weston
Ash WestonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

5 out of 5 star service!

This was the 2nd time moving in 12months..CBD movers used both times made sure everything was easy and went smoothly. Highly recommend them for your next move. Thankyou CBD movers.

TConnolly
TConnollyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Shocking waste of time and money.

Moved from 1bed unit. Short 15 min drive to new 1 bedroom unit.
Move started 2pm finished 11pm - 9 hours.
Longest move of my life with the smallest amount of furniture that I have ever owned. How is that possible? Moves with this company beforehand were fine the truck was big and all went well - what has happened to this company ?This time they had a rental truck and it was very small . The minute I saw the truck I said to the men it looks too small , they came up and had a look at what items I had and said it was fine. I had no couch or arm chairs , no wardrobes, table was disassembled.
A very basic move that turned out to be an epic waste of time and money waster.
Drawer was damaged and issue was promptly resolved.

CBD Movers A.CBD Movers

Beware - do not use and please take time to read up on the negative reviews (which they tend to take down)

A.Pinto
A.Pinto
Ash
AshKatherine, NT

Poor customer service

We had CBD movers come to move a few boxes from west to east. We paid what we were told to pay up front and then received a text from the driving telling us to transfer “$260 excluding $65”. So, as anyone would, we transferred $195. He then sent another text saying send me the $65. We called the head office and a lady told us we paid that when the job was done. Relayed this to the driver and he proceeded to tell us that he was not going to unload our stuff until we paid; essentially holding it to ransom. We were appalled by this service and the really disgusting way the driver spoke to us; not to mention the inconsistent information. Not worth it.

Unhappy ConsumerSydney, NSW

Absolutely Terrible

I had a 1 bedroom move from close to the rocks to the CBD. They showed up 3 hours late and everyone from the call centre/receptionist to the drivers made excuses. No one took accountability for delay. When the movers finally showed up they told me they had no idea there was a move planned for today and that they only found out in the morning.

These people are essentially using a franchise model, but they don't communicate any of the requirements properly to their own teams. The delay in reaching and moving caused a delay at the destination and I was charged extra loading-dock/elevator fees.

Overall terrible experience. Moving is stressful enough and then you have to deal with these clowns.

rainbowmagic185Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

worst service I have ever opted out for

rainbowmagic185

I think the reason behind the Corona Virus is you getting 1100 x 5 *s on the product review website, the virus would have came out wondering how this happened and then this pandemic started spreading across the globe.

Maree Rossborough
Maree RossboroughGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Extremely Happy with the service

3 Bedroom Unit to approximately 30kms away. Yes the move was quick and finished earlier than I thought. Nothing was scratched or damaged and a lot of items had to be taken upstairs